Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A fiend of mine who's a predator hunting machine, is wanting to take a road trip to Idaho this winter to call coyotes and try to luck into a wolf along the way.
Being as I didn't draw a damn thing as far as out of state big game tags this year, that road trip has definite possibilities... wink

A couple of Californians headed to Idaho to hunt wolves.
Has a good ring to it....LOL!

Proud NRA Life Member
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I'll be passing through Ketchum enroute to Stanley next wednesday. On my way to hunt wolves. I have to drive real fast because my wife starts to twitch, those shops cause her to go into a feeding frenzy. Even w/ the hippies and liberal scumbags in Ketchum, Idaho still rocks and has wolves.

mike r

Lots of wolves around Ketchum. You could buy some I LOVE WOLVES t-shirts and walk around Ketchum until the locals tell you where to see one. Change into camo and proceed to hunt them!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by brymoore
I'll be passing through Ketchum enroute to Stanley next wednesday. On my way to hunt wolves. I have to drive real fast because my wife starts to twitch, those shops cause her to go into a feeding frenzy. Even w/ the hippies and liberal scumbags in Ketchum, Idaho still rocks and has wolves.

mike r

Lots of wolves around Ketchum. You could buy some I LOVE WOLVES t-shirts and walk around Ketchum until the locals tell you where to see one. Change into camo and proceed to hunt them!

Now that sounds like a plan!... laugh

Proud NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Kinda like going to a gay bar to pickup f a g hags!

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by brymoore

mike r

Now that's just smart right there!

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Salmonella: I could care LESS what the Idaho Mountain Express news writes or thinks - what do YOU think about the safe haven?
I think our fore-fathers killed off the Wolves for a reason!
And "I" am not afraid to agree with them and to state so publically!
How about YOU?
Ketchum is the cocaine/drugged out capital of Idaho and they deserve what they have become.
I quit frequenting that scourge many years ago.
Thanks for nothing rmWf.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ketchum/Sun Valley is in Blain County, one of two statewide that voted Red.

Your Right RC, I said that one completely bass ackwards

Last edited by 700LH; 09/19/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
RED? Not hardly. south central blue blotch

[Linked Image]

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hemingway is turning in his grave there.

Better count the children. When the big, bad wolf snatches one, they might recall why man eradicated the bastards to begin with.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
They'll change their stupid minds when the wolves move into their back yards to eat THEIR pets. Then they'll be whining fro state assistance at all costs. Just like the people in New Jersey.

Last edited by Reloder28; 09/19/14.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Reloder28
They'll change their stupid minds when the wolves move into their back yards to eat THEIR pets. Then they'll be whining fro state assistance at all costs. Just like the stupid Yankees in New Jersey.

Right! Let's watch to see how it turns out. smirk laugh

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
There have been a few eaten, and some horses, too. There are some very high dollar homes up in the canyons outside of Ketchum and many of them have animals.

― George Orwell

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Salmonella: I could care LESS what the Idaho Mountain Express news writes or thinks - what do YOU think about the safe haven?
I think our fore-fathers killed off the Wolves for a reason!
And "I" am not afraid to agree with them and to state so publically!
How about YOU?
VarmintGuy

I was killing wolves before killing wolves was cool... wink

Though I'm a Californian, it would be a serious mistake to assume that my beliefs and actions are anything that even slightly resemble what most people's preconceived notions of what all Californians are.

[Linked Image]

Though I've only killed a couple, I'd be willing to bet that a friend of mine has killed more than anyone alive today.

Proud NRA Life Member
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
brymoore, you are a continuing source of great advice. You are my official Idaho consultant. You Idaho guys have always been helpful and encouraging, thanks.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Damn Salmonella, both you and your friend have killed more than I. Great room.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=NTG]All true Idahoan would like to run that bunch out of the state. CA can have them back

Some day you might make a ( true Idahoa ). lol. :-)

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Blaine County makes San Fransicko look conservative. Anyone moving to Ketch to "ski" obviously doesn't get the hint in "Sun Valley," so why would this be any different?
Absolute liberal he!!, when I was looking for a ski tech job, the first question at the shop during the interview was "How are you fixed for money?"
I answered, I already know how much a pass costs and checked a couple rentals. Whaddaya pay? X amount. Whipped out the calculator, gross monthly net after withholding was minus 400.
Guy's eyes got big when I did that. I just laughed, said let's go have a beer, that's all I'll subsidize.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
During the non-ski season there, the big game is bicycling. Those guys can climb trees with them. The type of conditioning they have takes 6 to 8 hrs a day of training. I'd like to know how they can afford to live in such an expensive place without working.

― George Orwell

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
Ketchum IS Sun Valley. Swartzenager and many other Hollywood types have vacation homes there. There are LOTS of hippy types living there. At least temporarily. It's a lot like Jackson Hole WY. 20somethings come to stay for a couple of years, warp the politics, and then leave, only to be replaced by a new crop of idealistic 20 somethings.

Pretty much true for all ski towns, our local nuthole one is Whitefish.

Whitefish is bad, but it ain't near as bad as the Sun Valleys, Aspens and Jackson Holes of the world....Red neck factor still hanging on.

God Bless y'all, every one. Hang in there.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 55 invisible), 2,733 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,035
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.