Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I apologize for misunderstanding.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Well you could have been a little nicer and offered to teach his grand kids how to shoot.

So if I show up on your property uninvited, and demand that you show me that your lawnmower has approved safety equipment on it, and demand that you stop mowing your yard because my kids are a half mile away you will be cordial?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I think he said he'll offer to let you mow his yard?

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I think he said he'll offer to let you mow his yard?

Fugg that, I don't even like mowing my own

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The property over the rise from my shooting range just sold, and the house pad is directly over that rise. I expect my life just took a turn for the worse. They'll probably have a pack of roaming dogs too.

Might want to pre-dig some holes...

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Well you could have been a little nicer and offered to teach his grand kids how to shoot.

So if I show up on your property uninvited, and demand that you show me that your lawnmower has approved safety equipment on it, and demand that you stop mowing your yard because my kids are a half mile away you will be cordial?

nope, but now i would make it a point to walk over to his place and ask the kids in front of him if they want to learn to shoot or if they know come burn up some of your ammo.....form your description of the guy you may cause him to stroke out grin

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Im in remote North Dakota and own an old family farm of 160 acres. My grandfather purchased 80 of it in the very early 1900s. A neighbor a little over a half mile away took me to court. I can now legally only shoot from 9am-1200 noon five days a week. I couldnt beleive it when it happened. ED K

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is this the same neighbor who owns a dog you threatend to shoot?

Am I miss-remembering about that?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yankees

Flatlanders!!

Recent California transplant from an urban area.

Happy Trails!
NRA Life Member
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
PA, solid blue state with lot's of PE pulling on them blue levers all day long....

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
if he keeps his grandkids on his peoperty

This seems to be a recurring theme everywhere these days. I have four households within about a square mile of my place. One is kin. Two of the households have grown up children. One household of transplants (living off their free govt checks) from the city have two boys; 9 and 12. Apparently, when you move to the country, your kids no longer have 'yards,' per se and can roam the countryside at will, unattended. I have had to kick them off my place several times, and this last time, it got heated.

I don't know what's so fuggin' hard to understand about keeping your brood on your own land. Few things pizz me off more.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I still think a man could have a lot of 'fun' if he knew he only had 3 months to live.

Just finished a book where a guy that had terminal cancer in the last stages got even with people who had treated him poorly going back to his high school days. He even got his mortgage company by taking out a second mortgage for $110K and blowing it on a good time. smile

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I hold a grudge.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I applaud your restraint in avoiding violence.

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^

Good job G-12.

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
get a black powder cannon at least an 1 3/4 bore lots of fun with golf balls and cheaper to shoot than tannerite. Keep it pointed his direction when not in use

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, it's all in the attitude adjustment department, I was about 18 and driving for Gramps in his pickup one night after an auction, back in those days most cars had four headlights.

This car behind us had been running their bright lights for several miles, we were approaching an old narrow bridge, Gramps said straddle the bridge and nose it over hard on your side and stop!!!!!

Paps got out, [as did I,] walked back and shot out two of the mans car headlights with a revolver, I've never seen before or since a man waving and smiling and thanking you for shooting out his headlights.

Guess the driver was happy he wasn't shot too, all in the attitude adjustment, gratitude can surface at the strangest times. lol

Gramps pointed back down the road, the man turned around and drove off the other way, when he was outta sight, Gramps said, let's go home Stoney. smile

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
laugh That's funny Rattler, that little lesson weren't nothing to a just retired E-9 Sergeant Major.

Trump Won!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I think we could settle this neighbor/noise/safety problem by having the next 24HCF gathering at Gitem's place�. wink

Ahhhhh�the lively crackle of small arms fire<sigh�.>

Last edited by ingwe; 09/21/14.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
fences and cannons make for good neighbors especially after the sheriff tells them it's legal and nothing he can do

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (2500HD, 007FJ, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 59 invisible), 2,213 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,203
Posts18,466,067
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.