Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Just read this snippet in the weekly column at Newsoftheweird,com:

-- Nick Olivas, 24, is a rare American. At age 14 (an age that, in Arizona, makes him legally incapable of consenting to sex), he fathered a daughter with a 20-year-old woman -- paternity that he learned of only two years ago. The mother filed against Olivas for child support that now totals $15,000. Olivas is rare in that most states exempt rape victims from child-support orders -- except that, since Olivas never made a police report of the incident, Arizona Child Support Services will not exempt him, and instead has obtained an order garnisheeing his wages at $380 a month. [Arizona Republic, 9-2-2014]

Crazy, ain't it?

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
BP-B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Being as there is no statute of limitations on felonies, Mr. Olivas needs to traipse down to a police station and fill out a rape complaint. When the baby momma goes away to the penitentiary, Mr. Olivas should be awarded custody of his two year old.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Had a fellow that worked for me that was going to jail for not paying. Problem was the kid lived with him and he was supporting him. Kid wasn't even his. It was his step son!

Was like pulling teeth to get AG's office to understand the kid lived with him!! And he was supporting him as his own!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I knew this poor (stupid?) bass turd that married a woman with 2 kids and adopted them. After a couple year she went back to her husband and kids father. He got stuck with child support even though they were living with biological father.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Loyers

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the way most states look at child support, is that the father owes the money to the STATE. Not to the child or the custodial parent, but the STATE.
That is why they are so hell bent for leather to collect.

Some years back, many in fact, I was raising my two kids as a single dad. Their mom was under court order to pay child support, but she never did.
Years after getting custody, and being set up to receive the munificent sum from her of $10 a week per child, I got a registered letter from the State telling me that I was $17,000 in arrears, and if this was not corrected immediately, I was going to be arrested.
I had to travel from Miami to Jacksonville, and in person visit the agency that mailed me the letter. I had all the proof I needed of who owed what to whom, and they finally backed down.
I tried to use the phone to correct the issue, but they would not have it.
Court that issued all the original documents was down the hall, in the same building as the Child Support office, but they made me drive all the way up.
Fkk em. I still hate virtually everything associated with child support and the State morons that run that broken system.

Sam......

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Of course most of this can be controlled by a bit of protection and making a wise choice in a wife before having children at least 5 years after marriage IMHO.

Just a thought.

But its life and things are crazy.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
No better in Texas.Had them claim I owed on my daughter who was over 21,married and living about a mile from me.By the time it was settled I had over paid.They owed me money.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the way most states look at child support, is that the father owes the money to the STATE. Not to the child or the custodial parent, but the STATE.
That is why they are so hell bent for leather to collect.

Some years back, many in fact, I was raising my two kids as a single dad. Their mom was under court order to pay child support, but she never did.
Years after getting custody, and being set up to receive the munificent sum from her of $10 a week per child, I got a registered letter from the State telling me that I was $17,000 in arrears, and if this was not corrected immediately, I was going to be arrested.
I had to travel from Miami to Jacksonville, and in person visit the agency that mailed me the letter. I had all the proof I needed of who owed what to whom, and they finally backed down.
I tried to use the phone to correct the issue, but they would not have it.
Court that issued all the original documents was down the hall, in the same building as the Child Support office, but they made me drive all the way up.
Fkk em. I still hate virtually everything associated with child support and the State morons that run that broken system.

yeah but on the other side of the coin when a fugger really is a deadbeat and several states away it is real nice to sick the your state on them....my stepdaughters biological father refused to pay $75 a month per kid all the while making our lives hell....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Anybody that supports any form of child support is an idiot.

It's none of the government's business and it sure as fugg shouldn't be a taxpayer's problem.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rattler

yeah but on the other side of the coin when a fugger really is a deadbeat and several states away it is real nice to sick the your state on them....my stepdaughters biological father refused to pay $75 a month per kid all the while making our lives hell....

Sounds like your stepdaughter's mother slept with the wrong guy.

Not understanding how that's the government's problem.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yeah, we should foot the bill for their EBT cards. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by eyeball
Yeah, we should foot the bill for their EBT cards. wink

Oh no. Make no mistake, you have to pay for that too.

Travis

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
That's crazy talk. Poor decisions made by individuals should be the problem of the government...

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The Bastid who failed to use a rubber should have to pay my share of his kids bills.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Sounds like your stepdaughter's mother slept with the wrong guy.

Not understanding how that's the government's problem.

Travis

so your saying anyone should be able to break a contract at any time with no legal recurse by the other party....he agreed to pay $150 a month to support his kids, and signed a contract saying he would.....and you cant blame a man hating judge on phugging the guy on that one either at $150 a month for two kids....

Last edited by rattler; 09/21/14.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Welfare is the root of all this evil.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Siskiyous6
Welfare is the root of all this evil.

maybe, but one could make a case for poor personal choices being the real root cause.

Sam......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Just read this snippet in the weekly column at Newsoftheweird,com:

-- Nick Olivas, 24, is a rare American. At age 14 (an age that, in Arizona, makes him legally incapable of consenting to sex), he fathered a daughter with a 20-year-old woman -- paternity that he learned of only two years ago. The mother filed against Olivas for child support that now totals $15,000. Olivas is rare in that most states exempt rape victims from child-support orders -- except that, since Olivas never made a police report of the incident, Arizona Child Support Services will not exempt him, and instead has obtained an order garnisheeing his wages at $380 a month. [Arizona Republic, 9-2-2014]

Crazy, ain't it?
Wow! That's real nerve on the part of that woman.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
...so your saying anyone should be able to break a contract at any time with no legal recurse by the other party....

Married women who have children with their husband can break the marriage contract at any time, and the only real legal recourse the father has is to pay through the nose for child support. She gets financially rewarded for the destruction of the family...and the father gets bent over and screwed with his pants on by the legal system that's in place regarding family law.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
222 members (257 mag, 2UP, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 24 invisible), 1,601 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,922
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.