Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by rattler
...so your saying anyone should be able to break a contract at any time with no legal recurse by the other party....

Married women who have children with their husband can break the marriage contract at any time, and the only real legal recourse the father has is to pay through the nose for child support.

This. Anyone who has kids, married or not, is one legal filing away from being a child support check writer.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That's real nerve on the part of that woman.

Likely not bright enough to understand the consequences of her actions.
Idiots should all be this easy to nail.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

so your saying anyone should be able to break a contract at any time with no legal recurse by the other party....he agreed to pay $150 a month to support his kids, and signed a contract saying he would.....and you cant blame a man hating judge on phugging the guy on that one either at $150 a month for two kids....

I do not give a fugg.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Making babies is fun, can lead to complications though. Proceed with caution.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by sourdough44
Making babies is fun, can lead to complications though. Proceed with caution.

PS- If you need $100.00 a month from the dad that doesn't give a fugg about your kids? You might want to consider some different life choices.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
...so your saying anyone should be able to break a contract at any time with no legal recurse by the other party....

Married women who have children with their husband can break the marriage contract at any time, and the only real legal recourse the father has is to pay through the nose for child support. She gets financially rewarded for the destruction of the family...and the father gets bent over and screwed with his pants on by the legal system that's in place regarding family law.
+1

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Any marriages split due to "the man of the house's" actions? Dumbazz's generally get what dumbazz's have bought.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM
Any marriages split due to "the man of the house's" actions?

Plenty of em'.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sometimes psychiatrists can use drugs and find out what they are getting before getting it. Mostly not.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
There's a lot of misinformation in this thread based on one fact.

When the mother applied for any sort of assistance, medical, food stamps or whatever, the state brings the action for child support and/or paternity (if not previously established) and they bring it to recover the speculative costs of the assistance which inures to the mother to the extent that state doesn't spend it. The mother need have nothing to do with bringing the action.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Being as there is no statute of limitations on felonies, Mr. Olivas needs to traipse down to a police station and fill out a rape complaint. When the baby momma goes away to the penitentiary, Mr. Olivas should be awarded custody of his two year old.

That is incorrect.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
There's a lot of misinformation in this thread based on one fact.

When the mother applied for any sort of assistance, medical, food stamps or whatever, the state brings the action for child support and/or paternity (if not previously established) and they bring it to recover the speculative costs of the assistance which inures to the mother to the extent that state doesn't spend it. The mother need have nothing to do with bringing the action.

Well, they do need the taxpayers to pay their taxes so they can get the assistance at no cost.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Being as there is no statute of limitations on felonies, Mr. Olivas needs to traipse down to a police station and fill out a rape complaint. When the baby momma goes away to the penitentiary, Mr. Olivas should be awarded custody of his two year old.

That is incorrect.

Thank fuggin' Christ...

Travis

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Mama still needs to be brought up on statutory rape charges.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

DOES NOT COMPUTE!
Rape act occurred ~ 10 years ago - that is an extended gestation period, by my calcs.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Anybody that supports any form of child support is an idiot.

It's none of the government's business and it sure as fugg shouldn't be a taxpayer's problem.

Travis

Amen to that!!!!...

These idiots use the deadbeat ones as an example and claim they are the average divorced father....

its the deadbeat ones that make the honest ones get screwed by the court bureaucracy...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Married women who have children with their husband can break the marriage contract at any time, and the only real legal recourse the father has is to pay through the nose for child support. She gets financially rewarded for the destruction of the family...and the father gets bent over and screwed with his pants on by the legal system that's in place regarding family law.

x1000

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know in our county, 1/3 of all grand jury indictments are child support related.

Now granted, it wasn't over small sums - they aren't going to haul your ass to court for owing $900, but once it gets into the thousands, you will be arrested

which is always a good idea right ? have the guy lose his job and sit in jail so nobody has any money.

I can see what Travis is saying but you can't really have a father not supporting the kids while at the same time, have those kids eligible for welfare at the taxpayer's expense solely because he is capable of paying but chooses not to.

We really should just stick with the old format where if you get married and have kids,and if it doesn't work out you just stay miserable for the next 18 years until they move out.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by KFWA
We really should just stick with the old format where if you get married and have kids,and if it doesn't work out you just stay miserable for the next 18 years until they move out.

But that wouldn't jibe with the currently popular "it's all about me" mentality.......

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KFWA
I know in our county, 1/3 of all grand jury indictments are child support related.

Now granted, it wasn't over small sums - they aren't going to haul your ass to court for owing $900, but once it gets into the thousands, you will be arrested

which is always a good idea right ? have the guy lose his job and sit in jail so nobody has any money.

I can see what Travis is saying but you can't really have a father not supporting the kids while at the same time, have those kids eligible for welfare at the taxpayer's expense solely because he is capable of paying but chooses not to.

They still get welfare.

It's none of the government's fugging business. I do not give two flying fuggs if Tyrone left Laqueesha with their daughter named Mercedez. It is not our fugging problem.

You either have good parents that are going to take care of their kids or you don't. The government's stupid ass laws are not going to change any of that. It is a waste of tax payers money.

Perfect example is what rattler posted. $150.00 a month? Really? We're paying case workers to run down $150.00 a fugging month? Who gives a fugg?

And if you think CSED won't chase down a dude for $900.00, you got another thing coming my friend. And the amount of authority they carry is insane. Absolutely fugging insane.

Travis

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
717 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 78 invisible), 2,678 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,686
Posts18,399,755
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.