I have some parts from a Yamaha Grizzly 660 that are in good condition for sale. These came off my bike that my daughter managed to crash into a stone wall a few weeks ago. She is ok, fortunately but the front end of the bike didn't fair so well. The parts that I'm selling were not damaged in the crash and are in very good condition(This bike was babied and not driven much, only has 1400 miles on it. Bike looked almost new before crash).

2003 Model

Rear Fender(yellowish/Grey is the color Yamaha calls it; I call it tan). This color is getting hard to find. Has some minor scuffs and scratches(no cracks) but overall looks good and finish is still shiny.

Also have the black plastic foot rest covers(both right and left side) and the black plastic engine side covers (both sides)with the vent holes for helping cool the engine.

These parts all have minor wear(scuffs) but no cracks or damage and are much nicer than any of the same used parts that I can find on Ebay.

New price for all of these(best internet price I could find) is $350.

I'd take $150 for everything, local pickup only in Corinth, Mississippi. Or, could meet you in Meridian, Mississippi on a weekend as I have a rental house down there that I need to check up on every now and then.

Thanks,

Leftybolt