Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Should be a barn burner on ESPN now!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
All right. Thanks OO.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
WTH

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
That was way too easy for taco. Looks like we're in for a long night. Should be an offensive slug fest.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Dayom. I thought that leg was broke from the first when I saw him go down.

Dayom that replay really looks like his leg snapped bad.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Our best corner too.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If anyone is unaware of my reactionary leanings, they haven't been paying attenion. (See second signature line.) Can anyone else remember when teams had identifiable uniforms, at least for the duration of a season? How about when schools actually had school colors that were reflected in their uniforms? How soon will it be before the stylin' moves on to mascots that change week-to-week? "Last week we was the Rappas. This week we be the Ho-Beatas. Next week we gon be the Baby Daddies." That ought to be a real boost to recruiting.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Agreed. Tech's New uniforms & helmets really suck!

Hope they beat the hell outta OSU! Kinda doubt it, though.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
But the players love 'em

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Texas Tech gonna kick ass.

Did y'all see the replay of that low leg break?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They'd love to smoke dope on the sideline and have sex in the locker room at half-time, too. (Hey, another great recruiting tool!)

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Awrite.

Sorry Ken. I mean, All right. I'm not used to seeing Texas teams make good catches.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/25/14.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Ah, the Ricky Williams system.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
What a move.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Looks like Tech came to play tonight.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
My guns are up suckers.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Couple of well-oiled machines. wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Great catch by the OSU Reciever at the Goal line. Don't think Tech could have defended that play much better than flat out pass interference.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Giants are beating the Redskins 7 to 0 late in the 1st Qtr. Cousins isn't looking so hot tonight. Skins need to bring out Colt McCoy!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tech receivers can't catch their AZZ tonight!!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

182 members (338reddog, 35, 300jimmy, 12344mag, 2UP, 007FJ, 17 invisible), 1,531 guests, and 916 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,584
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.