Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Here is a PM I received from this troll who lives to perpetrate lies and denigrate decent conservative citizens.

Originally Posted by nothwestalaska aka Northern Fairy
Is this the best you can do? Have I ever insulted your wife or wished harm to you or any one you love? What we see here is a very frightened little man who feels quite large behind his computer. I suggest therapy but that would indicate that you admit you have a problem and want to do something about it! Keep trying because it can only get better for you!

Referring to your wife as a pig was appropriate given your response to a joke.When you personalize your response with the name of a true patriot,I will respond in kind.If you don't want to be treated in that manner then don't denigrate decent citizens who appose your pathetic communist agenda.

You continue to lie in spite of ample evidence that what you spew here is nothing more than baseless propaganda.You can't possibly lay claim to anything good that your Homo-in-chief has accomplished,so you choose to take the low road and lie about true patriots such as Ted Cruz,Sarah Palin and now Dr.Benjamin Carson.The world knows the head of your party is a closet homosexual and no other leader in the world respects him,especially Putin.

I see that you were able to garner some sympathy from the older generation here,but you'll get no such sympathy from me.I'm not like the generation who has attempted to take the high road in fighting your communist/fascist homosexual/hate America Demonrat Party.I'm the new generation that will get down in the mud and kick your whiney little asses and then stomp your face until your destructive party is destroyed.

So in closing GFY,you little commie bitch.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll take the Avalanche. PM Sent.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Seconds if the deal falls through...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte
I'm the new generation that will get down in the mud and kick your whiney little asses and then stomp you face...

LMAO

You're not kickin' anything or anybody, and you're not stompin' anything or anybody. And trying to justify you throwing insults at somebody's wife on this forum is par for the course for the crap that you spew. You project your obvious hatred as if it's a virtue. You embody more hate than just about anyone here on this forum...on par with Muslim extremists and radical feminists. That's striking company rte.

laffin'

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Pooor Walt.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers aka Queen of the Fire

You're not kickin' anything or anybody, and you're not stompin' anything or anybody. And trying to justify you throwing insults at somebody's wife on this forum is par for the course for the crap that you spew. You project your obvious hatred as if it's a virtue. You embody more hate than just about anyone here on this forum...on par with Muslim extremists and radical feminists. That's striking company rte. laffin'

So now the most prolific promoter of homosexuality on the Fire puts forth her two cents.LMAO.

You go girl.

PS: Unfortunately you're too stupid to realize that my post was meant to be metaphorical and not literal.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Well said.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I thought only ms lynn posted private messages onto the open forum. If you got bitch-slapped by the man suck it up and punch back. Don't come runnin to everyone else with your soap opera.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
I thought only ms lynn posted private messages onto the open forum. If you got bitch-slapped by the man suck it up and punch back. Don't come runnin to everyone else with your soap opera.

You call that PM a bitch slap.LMAO

No one forced you to participate.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I feel ya rte

a year or so ago Walt pm'ed me too.

first decent exchange I'd ever had with him on here.

he backtracked on the pm by lumpin in Dems with the GOP

but on the public forum he reverted to his usual form

always denigrating ANYONE from the GOP or conservative side of things while turning a blind eye to the atrocities committed by our current POTUS, Pelosi, Reid etc.

he's a hypocrite and a coward, he's not deserving of the respect you'd allow most folks on here

he's like a kid that keeps pokin a dog on a chain and then when he gets growled at, he wants everyone to do something about that "bad" dog

pretty pathetic individual for my money

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
this troll who lives to perpetrate lies and denigrate decent conservative citizens.

That describes a large crowd here

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I put a lot of effort into Walt's discussions. I am utterly heartbroke that he has never sent me a pm. I just thought he didn't know how. whistle

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I've received one from him.
He enlightened me on how low I had gone in describing his family.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nothing i hate worst than a Liberal Democrat who votes for chit like Obama a Homosexual Communist Muslim . Personally i could care less about his Boyfriend or Wife whichever one he has, because if he is a Liberal Democrat then his partner is to. So whatever you say about them doesn't bother me at all.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just wish he'd kick my azz and get it over with

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He must remember ass kicking goes both ways in the real world

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Said it before but while I don't like to see anyone's family drug into these school yard pissing matches I don't feel the lest bit of sympathy for NWA.
He comes here looking for trouble and then whines when he finds some.
F--k him and the Kenyan bitch he rode in on.

Last edited by FieldGrade; 09/30/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've seen better PMs.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I personally wouldn't say anything on this forum about any one i wouldn't say face to face to them .

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A lot of [bleep] gets flung around these boards and some of it is actually deserved. However, IMHO, dragging someone's wife into the crap slinging is out of bounds and crosses the line. Asking the participants on this forum to be civil has proven to be a waste of time, obviously, but to be mature wouldn't be asking too much, would it?

If I wanted to read a bunch of 12 year olds arguing, I'd find a toy forum to peruse.....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

710 members (12344mag, 117LBS, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 68 invisible), 2,812 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,154
Posts18,465,082
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.