P
"Evidently some are satisfied with letting an illegal alien vote for them."

What does that even mean?

GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
It means illegals felt a compelling reason to vote for someone who would be of benefit to them (BHO), while a US citizen wouldn't even vote to block their vote. I'm sorry. Is it really rocket science?

If I didn't care for either candidate I, as a US citizen would at least have voted to counterbalance the vote of an alien who got cleared by Clinton's Motor Voter registration shenanigan to vote.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/01/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
That type of thinking is why we will always have a 2 party system.

Yep. It's what got us in this muck...and it's NOT gonna get us out...!

Throwing away your vote will?

Voting for someone who you truly support is a start...and there are some real principles involved in that.
Voting for the lesser of two evils requires no principles, and certainly won't get us out of this muck either.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Gary Johnson, Ron Paul and guys like them (libertarians) are to the political Right what Ralph Nader was to the political Left.
Kinda like your weird uncle that no one ever talks about.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I really support someone who doesn't want to destroy the US of A. I'm sorry to learn many like you don't feel the same way.

You really could have bought my left nut pretty cheap to keep the pos we have now out of the WH.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I really support someone who doesn't want to destroy the US of A. I'm sorry to learn many like you don't feel the same way.

You say things based on what you 'want' them to be...instead of what they 'are'.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
We had a choice between a freaking world class business man and a commie freaking community organizer. I see patients with brain damage from institutions who can get a clue quicker that you. They have survived hydrocephalus or having been dropped on their heads.

Night.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
"world class business man and a commie freaking community organizer"

Yep and how many of us fit either of those descriptions?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The dims from the south side got "one like them". How did that work out for you, or did you get an Obammy phone. Consider his my last reply to someone as stupid as you, unless you send money.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
It worked for me the same way it worked for you

Last edited by PeeDeeRiver; 10/02/14.
IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
It means illegals felt a compelling reason to vote for someone who would be of benefit to them (BHO), while a US citizen wouldn't even vote to block their vote. I'm sorry. Is it really rocket science?

If I didn't care for either candidate I, as a US citizen would at least have voted to counterbalance the vote of an alien who got cleared by Clinton's Motor Voter registration shenanigan to vote.

Good reasoning for a New Party - The Reactionary Party wink
Still not my cup of "tea".
I would like, The Working White People keep their hard earned money Party.
... for starters

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
College is a means to separate a young person from their parents money in order to flip burgers while a framed Psychology degree hangs on the basement wall.

I chose to do something useful with my life,...despite the fact that my income isn't nearly as much as that which is obtained by people who make their living by using the law to profit from the epidemic of divorce.

Somedays you hit a home run right out the park! LOL...

That is epic! Absolutely epic.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Pat85
Politics is a career for whores who are admired by idiots.

Good sigline material. laugh

Another home run...

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by hatari
Mindless prattle from another who does not understand how things work in the Capitol.

There is power in numbers. The Party with the majority passes what they want. When one Party controls both the House and Senate, and have the White House, they do whatever they want. Witness the Dems in Obama's first 2 years. You got Obamacare and an explosion in the National debt. When the Parties are close in numbers, then it is a game of compromise.

You are correct; and the true colors of the Republican Party were revealed under sock puppet GW Bush who seduced Christians and small govt conservatives, obtained house and senate and then proceeded to rape us royal on all counts.

Then to add insult to injury his lovely wonderful gracious southern belle of a wife writes a memoir about how she always did believe in sodomite marriage and baby killin in the womb.

Fool me once and all that stuff...

I admit I am not mainstream. I vote Constitution Party only as a matter of conscience; I assume it is a waste of time. Either that or Libertarian Party.

Look at all the Tea Party reformers that the Republican National Com. spent money to fund their dem opponents in gen elections! Talk about a bunch of bitter Judas Iscariot bass turds.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Robert_White
College is a means to separate a young person from their parents money in order to flip burgers while a framed Psychology degree hangs on the basement wall.

I chose to do something useful with my life,...despite the fact that my income isn't nearly as much as that which is obtained by people who make their living by using the law to profit from the epidemic of divorce.

Somedays you hit a home run right out the park! LOL...

That is epic! Absolutely epic.

Yep, me and Bristle - two dumbasses. grin

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
at least not on paper. Went down to the Supervisor of Elections this morning, and changed my party affiliation from GOP to No Party. I'm sure I'll vote the GOP ticket in Nov, but I feel better about not being a member of the party any longer. Joined in 1964, so it's been a 50 year ride with them.

That said, I can still function as a poll worker, to help the local GOP party at the polls. I'll be verifying identity, and making sure the employees of the Sup. of Elections are doing their procedures right. They are, for the most part, dhimmicrats, and highly partisan. For years not, I have ridden herd on them. laugh

Good for you good sir. The old engineers I eat lunch with at work have donated for years to the Repubs. They all quit in the last several years and elections because of the repub betrayal of the Tea Party reformers. Life long, pickled in the cause, main stream conservatives.... they have had enough.

So evidently you are not alone, not by a long shot.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I am making my way to the certified list too! LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We had a choice between a freaking world class business man and a commie freaking community organizer. I see patients with brain damage from institutions who can get a clue quicker that you. They have survived hydrocephalus or having been dropped on their heads.

laffin'

I'd say you're at about 0.16 to 0.24

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
You would piss off your vote to the benefit of a commie.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You would piss off your vote to the benefit of a commie.

...maybe higher.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 808outdoors, 21, 1973cb450, 12 invisible), 1,547 guests, and 690 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,682
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.