Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
They were making classic sporters in '92 as well.. Where you getting your info from?
Memory. grin

My memory sucks too. If you are ever in the area, look me up. I'll take you out for drinks over this thread.... grin

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Will do. cool

You are a person that I want to meet.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Funny, I never got invited for drinks. Guess my memory don't suck! grin

Talk is cheap. It takes money to buy whiskey.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
You are invited too. We can all party!!! grin

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Mudstud can buy. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
cool laugh

BSA MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In the interest of full disclosure, I must admit my memory sucks as well. I have found writing stuff down helps a lot. But, I'll buy any how. Well, the first round, for sure. grin

Talk is cheap. It takes money to buy whiskey.
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Someone buy bsa a Pepsi or something [bleep] getting his panties all in a bunch today. I'm willing to bet that's a stainless push feed with that sn.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
John, didn't you see my earlier post? The rifle is listed on gunbroker right now. The op didn't bother posting the link. I had to dig to find it, but here it is and it's a pos push feed. I'm not saying they are all POS, but this one's seen better days....:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=447184936

You tell me how much you think this thing is worth. Maybe we can make bets and see who's closer. I'm saying $400.00, but it will probably go for a little more than that.. whistle ..Mudstud hit the nail on the head when he said it was manufactured in '93. I think that's what he said anyway. That was a couple days ago and I have a hard time remembering what was just posted a few minutes ago grin

Also incase you guys didn't know this, the op bought a very nice classic sporter from tdn earlier so he's way better off. I think he'll be much happier with that decision and if he ever decides to sell it, he'll make money on the deal. Congrats to him again for the good snag..

BSA MAGA
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The last yr sn were provided was in 92 and it was 203xxxx so I bet he is right with the 93 production.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Yep, I'd lay money on it...

BSA MAGA
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
John, didn't you see my earlier post? The rifle is listed on gunbroker right now. The op didn't bother posting the link. I had to dig to find it, but here it is and it's a pos push feed. I'm not saying they are all POS, but this one's seen better days....:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=447184936

You tell me how much you think this thing is worth. Maybe we can make bets and see who's closer. I'm saying $400.00, but it will probably go for a little more than that.. whistle ..Mudstud hit the nail on the head when he said it was manufactured in '93. I think that's what he said anyway. That was a couple days ago and I have a hard time remembering what was just posted a few minutes ago grin

Also incase you guys didn't know this, the op bought a very nice classic sporter from tdn earlier so he's way better off. I think he'll be much happier with that decision and if he ever decides to sell it, he'll make money on the deal. Congrats to him again for the good snag..

I pay $400-$450 because it's a stainless push feed hardly see them. Laurence eat a snickers bar you are acting like a diva smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There is nothing wrong with "push feed". Many years ago I looked over second hand XTR .300H&H with then newly released Redfield variable. The rig was in excellent condition and cost $450. That was when Remington and Winchester still offered 220gr .300H&H ammo. I remember this like it was yesterday.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by mudstud
In the interest of full disclosure, I must admit my memory sucks as well. I have found writing stuff down helps a lot. But, I'll buy any how. Well, the first round, for sure. grin
Great,I'll buy the second round. cool

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

BSA MAGA
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Uh you mean me I said between $400-$450. grin

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I said "$400.00, but it will probably go for a little more than that". You were just following suit, like a dog in heat... Pick your rifle up at the shop..

BSA MAGA
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I said "$400.00, but it will probably go for a little more than that". You were just following suit, like a dog in heat... Pick your rifle up at the shop..

No you said "it's a damn worthless push feed I was mauled by a coyote once out in pyramid lake, when my push feed failed on me"

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Only you would know where Pyramid lake is. whistle At least you know what POS means though.. grin

BSA MAGA
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,658 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,992
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.