Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Malarkey might be on his way out.

Alaska

Likely voters in Alaska are unhappy with President Obama and don�t think much of his health care plan. That helps give Republican Dan Sullivan a 44-40 percent advantage over Democratic incumbent Sen. Mark Begich.

CLICK FOR THE POLL RESULTS

It also helps Sullivan that by a 13-point spread, more Republicans (42 percent) than Democrats (29 percent) are �extremely� interested in the election.

Eighty-six percent of each candidate�s backers say they are certain to vote for their guy Nov. 4.

Men back Sullivan by a 14-point margin, while women are more likely to go for Begich by 5 points.

It�s clear why Begich has tried to distance himself from Obama -- and why Sullivan has tried to make the race a referendum on the president: 61 percent of Alaska likely voters disapprove of Obama, and 56 percent think the health care law went too far. Begich voted for ObamaCare.

About 10 percent are still undecided about their vote in the Senate race, yet two-thirds of them disapprove of the job Obama is doing. That�s an ominous sign for Begich.

Begich had to pull a much-criticized ad off television, yet the damage lingers. Over half of voters -- 53 percent -- say Begich is making unfair attacks against Sullivan. Just 40 percent feel Sullivan is attacking Begich unfairly.

In the Alaska gubernatorial race, Republican Sean Parnell receives 42 percent to non-affiliated candidate Bill Walker�s 37 percent. About one in five is undecided or will vote for someone else.

Poll:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/int...percent-advantage-over-begich-in-alaska/

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Every time I watch that ad with Corey Davis in it I have to laugh, he makes Markey Mark look like such a douche.

I hope Sullivan annihilates him at the polls so real Alaskans can send the Dem party a message, your kind ain't wanted here.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Every time I watch that ad with Corey Davis in it I have to laugh, he makes Markey Mark look like such a douche.

I hope Sullivan annihilates him at the polls so real Alaskans can send the Dem party a message, your kind ain't wanted here.

Malarkey Mark.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
wink

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you can tell Begich is desperate, the attack ad I heard on the radio against Sullivan reeked of desperation.

lied to AK voters, lied to Maryland voters (since been looked into and no laws broken, but that doesn't stop MM from slinging it anyway)

funded by the "evil" Koch bros. that shut down Flint Hills

lordy but I hope Marky gets to see the EXIT sign from the Senate

and then hope Leeesssa sees the same in a couple of years

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1minute, 10ring1, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 65 invisible), 2,148 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,099
Posts18,464,161
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.