Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/390606/putting-o-ebola-jonah-goldberg

This will be the single greatest �news�letter of all time. It will make you laugh. It will make you cry. Pathos, logos, and ethos will leap into the San Diego Zoo bear pit of your mind and shout �Bear Fight!� When it is over, you will feel like you kissed your long-lost love both goodbye and hello at a Paris train station. You�ll be rested, as if you just woke from a nap by a waterfall using a panda bear�s belly as a pillow. While it�s not true we only use 10 percent of our brains, you will feel like that had been the case up until now. You�ll be able to cook twelve-minute brownies in seven minutes. You will never have to eat kale again. This will make total sense to you. Suddenly, whether asked to train cats to use a human toilet or use a semicolon correctly, you�ll say, �Of course, a child could do it.�

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
�I think that I�m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,� Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. �I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I�ll tell you right now that I�m going to think I�m a better political director than my political director.�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
My apologies to those of you who took me at my word that this would be the greatest �news�letter of all time. Alas, it comes nowhere close to such greats as Bud Gretnick�s �Guide to Home-Curing Kosher Bacon,� never mind the legendary Saul Leibowitz�s �10 Things to Do When You Get Your Junk Stuck in a Toaster� or Sarah Millman�s �Why �Gay as a Frenchhorn� Isn�t a Homophobic Phrase.�

And from one of the linked articles, "Google Translate for the Win!"

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
�I think that I�m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,� Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. �I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I�ll tell you right now that I�m going to think I�m a better political director than my political director.�

No really, he's not a narcissist! He's a black man.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He is the worst POS we had that hates America.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think Goldberg could have said all of that in 5 words. Or less. laugh

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
what makes people successful in business is to underpromise and overdeliver

just the opposite of what happens in government

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"...sacrifice a bull to Crom..."

"...cancellation of Firefly..."

"...The margin for error in government, when it�s extremely well-run, is enormous. When a government is as huge, dissolute, and distracted by a 10,000-headed hydra of �priorities� as it is today, that margin of error is no longer even a margin of error, it is a function of government itself...."

Yep, I like the guy grin

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"...The margin for error in government, when it�s extremely well-run, is enormous. When a government is as huge, dissolute, and distracted by a 10,000-headed hydra of �priorities� as it is today, that margin of error is no longer even a margin of error, it is a function of government itself...."

That one grabbed me too.

Bump for fun !

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I'm glad someone finally flashed on the humor of this thing. The deeper message, while not lost on me, was nonetheless buried in endless mirth.

I mean really, I always wondered what to do when my junk got caught in the toaster. laugh

I am..........disturbed.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dyin' here.
Thanks,BD.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

396 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 33 invisible), 2,598 guests, and 1,005 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,283
Posts18,467,796
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.