Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
SU35 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Here on the Campfire it used to be where friends would buy, sell, and trade between each other. We were hunters and shooters who helped each other out.

Have you noticed Classifieds have been taken over by people who do nothing but post on Classifieds. They offer NOTHING else to this site. They do not contribute any hunting or shooting knowledge.

They are here for only one reason. To make a buck $$$ off legitimate members.

These people are your "gun show" people. These same people are the ones who horde and drive up prices.
Who try to take advantage of the hunters and shooters who are here sharing information with each other.

Just to note, I will comment on their pricing.

And, just my opinion, I am not asking anyone to agree with me.
We don't need them.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WE don't need people who are rude by trashing other people's ads either.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like a bunch of whining to me Bob.

The 375 H&H you commented on as being "overpriced" is a bargain, and the seller is a great friend of mine who has taught me a ton about hunting and shooting.

Get over it.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I read the postings in the other sections of 'Fire and every once in a while I will post there. But, I don't often.

I do post fairly often in the classifieds but my wife will happily tell you that I'm not making any bucks on any of the stuff I end up selling.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

LOL
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by SU35
Here on the Campfire it used to be where friends would buy, sell, and trade between each other. We were hunters and shooters who helped each other out.

Have you noticed Classifieds have been taken over by people who do nothing but post on Classifieds. They offer NOTHING else to this site. They do not contribute any hunting or shooting knowledge.

These people are your "gun show" people. These same people are the ones who horde and drive up prices.
Who try to take advantage of the hunters and shooters who are here sharing information with each other.

We don't need them.

Who are you and why are you posting in our classifieds?

grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Should there be a law ending gun shows?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
SU35 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
No, Tanner,

I'm not going to get over it.

If the price is cheaper somewhere else I'll show it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tanner
Sounds like a bunch of whining

^^

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The classifieds section needs no additional regulation or policing. Honest folks are rather astute assessing wares and sellers on a case-by-case basis. Let's not go and cock it up in the name of 'good'.

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, Tanner,

I'm not going to get over it.

If the price is cheaper somewhere else I'll show it.

Good luck.

And maybe you missed the part where dies, components, and shipping are included.

Either way, you're far off line schitting on his thread.

Tanner

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who cares if someone only posts in just the classifieds? I think most people that shop here know a good deal or a scam when they see it.

Last thing we need is more moderation.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, it's great to have members who post here across the spectrum, but it's a free site and country, and your trashing of a classified gun listing is low rent...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like somebody missed something they really wanted. I wish more chit was in the classifieds.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

We don't need them.

I only rent my gear. Same as you do your girlfriends.

Get over it

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Another on the Prima-Donna list.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Yep, wow.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So why the hell do you bump all the knife ads?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
gee...I had a list of 30 personal guns to get rid of, now I guess they will go to auction. Not that I want to get rid of them but medical bills after insurance force it.

SU35, ever have cancer in your head? I'll teach you about it. Loss of one eye, loss of some vision in other, loss of hearing one side, no stamina, vertigo problems. That affects all hunting I do or will do.

Some shooting knowledge: Don't stand in front of the muzzle. Some hunting knowledge: To much noise ruins the hunt.

I set prices as a starting point, counter offers can always be made. If you don't like the prices don't buy. Don't piss and moan about them either.

I hope I don't piss on your fire....too much. Just my opinion.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well......I post on other forums here and try to sell stuff here, too. Lord knows I've bought more than my share off the classifieds here.

But after I give 24hr members first chance at my stuff for sale, I may post it on a few other sites. Sold a lot of stuff lately on other sites when it wouldn't sell here.

But do I contribute in other forums besides the classifieds forum on the other sites??

NO.

I think some of the posting here where the member doesn't contribute elsewhere may be the same circumstance as mine on other sites.

But go ahead and do whatever floats your boat. Free country, but you should expect some backlash as has already happened.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
458 members (300jimmy, 222Sako, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 39 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,047 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,731
Posts18,400,932
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.