Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
New #Ferguson: �forensic evidence � lent credence to Officer Wilson�s version of events�

A breaking New York Times report sheds new light on Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson�s mortal encounter with local Michael Brown.

The police officer who fatally shot Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., two months ago has told investigators that he was pinned in his vehicle and in fear for his life as he struggled over his gun with Mr. Brown, according to government officials briefed on the federal civil rights investigation into the matter.

The officer, Darren Wilson, has told the authorities that during the scuffle, Mr. Brown reached for the gun. It was fired twice in the car, according to forensics tests performed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The first bullet struck Mr. Brown in the arm; the second bullet missed.

The forensics tests showed Mr. Brown�s blood on the gun, as well as on the interior door panel and on Officer Wilson�s uniform. Officer Wilson told the authorities that Mr. Brown had punched and scratched him repeatedly, leaving swelling on his face and cuts on his neck.

According to the New York Times, Wilson told authorities that he fought with Brown for possession of his service pistol, resulting in two rounds fired inside his police vehicle. One round struck Brown in the arm, and the other was wasted

[Linked Image from ]
BP-B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Not yet he isn't in the clear. Politics still has to work it all out.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I hope so. He did the right thing, had a struggle for his life with a thug, and just barely came out the winner. Don't see anything wrong with that.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Jesse Jackson and the Brown family need money..
CASH MONEY!

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Cmon, everyone that's rational knows he tried to grab the 6'5 300 pound primate and pull him into the squad car through the window in order to assault and murder him, just because of his skin color. It's the only thing that makes any sense.

God, I'm turning into Sherp... grin

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is beneficial for rational and fair-minded folks. The strongest of such evidence will not mean a lick to racists, haters, race profiteers and rioting thugs who use such events as drivers for ugly behavior. Yelling and pointing now will focus on any shots fired outside the car.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Wilson was an atheist and when young Micheal was out spreading the word of Jesus, to convenient store clerks and Officer Wilson, Wilson took exception to that. Nobody will spread the word of Jesus in his city, let alone a black person. So with hands raised to the sky, praising his lord and savior Jesus Christ, Micheal Brown was executed in cold blood. With his dieing words he whispered to officer Wilson, God Blesses and forgives you... cry

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's hoping that Officer Wilson gets enough from his suit against the city to relocate him and his to a place where decent people live.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ahh, the truth comes out. [bleep] liberals and animals, what a combination.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I'm confused! Brown died from a shot in the arm? This ought to rattle the cages in Ferguson!

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns! (from a 1960's bumper sticker)
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Was there ever any doubt?

Only a fugging moron would think otherwise.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4ager
Here's hoping that Officer Wilson gets enough from his suit against the city to relocate him and his to a place where decent people live.
I think that he will get the $500,000 that people donated to support him.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It gonna get sporty

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Well I am glade to hear this never thought no difference

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Well I am glade to hear this never thought no difference

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would like to see, after the official report comes out, go arrest everyone of those so called witnesses that claimed he was shot standing there with his hands up. Throw their azz in the jail for a long, long time and send them a bill for the cost of cleaning up the riot, NG troops and other overtime LEO's.

Last edited by Hawk_Driver; 10/20/14.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
there is no reasoning with this crowd. 400 years of oppression demand retribution.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem141r
there is no reasoning with this crowd. 400 years of oppression demand retribution.

That thought-process is so effed up it is incredible.

I never owned any slaves, and I don't owe anyone alive today [bleep] because of what happened over 150 years ago.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CCCC
This is beneficial for rational and fair-minded folks. The strongest of such evidence will not mean a lick to racists, haters, race profiteers and rioting thugs who use such events as drivers for ugly behavior. Yelling and pointing now will focus on any shots fired outside the car.

Yup. This.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by rem141r

That thought-process is so effed up it is incredible.

I never owned any slaves, and I don't owe anyone alive today [bleep] because of what happened over 150 years ago.

No schit.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I get screamed at and called "redneck" or "cracker", only for enforcing rules that these name callers were already fully aware of the circumstances resulting from breaking those rules.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
736 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 78 invisible), 2,709 guests, and 1,371 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,624
Posts18,398,651
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.