Hop To
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Mac1978
[Linked Image]

Just for fun, here's a photo in the returned condition showing the bubble with the shroud up.
Anyone who will go this far to screw someone out of 60 bucks, just shows how much they consider their name and integrity is worth.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
BP-B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
And I still think it's funny,that you think you have earned enough respect, to be insulted by a Free Classifieds jab.

What does this mean?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by RickyD
[Linked Image]

Just for fun, here's a photo in the returned condition showing the bubble with the shroud up.
Anyone who will go this far to screw someone out of 60 bucks, just shows how much they consider their name and integrity is worth.

Thats precisely what I was thinking. However, none of you geniuses seem to catch the drift that it was handled properly by filing a claim,and his money was returned to him. By choosing to use PayPal, he had buyer protection.You guys are all pretty quick to jump on the bandwagon and go to war... I guess if I spent most of my free time plugging away on an internet forum with imaginary friends,I might be a goober like that, too.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
He didn't purchase anything from Paypal, chickenshiet way to handle things.

Of course I NEVER do anything with Paypal.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
67000 Internet forum posts...obviously you wouldn't use PayPal,or understand much of anything for that matter

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Yeah, I've sure my past 12 years have paled compared to yours.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yeah, I've sure my past 12 years have paled compared to yours.

My last 12 have been pretty good too

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
However, none of you geniuses seem to catch the drift that it was handled properly by filing a claim,and his money was returned to him. By choosing to use PayPal, he had buyer protection.

I guess it's a good thing he decided NOT to send payment as a gift???

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm sure he prefers his gifts via a glory hole.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
However, none of you geniuses seem to catch the drift that it was handled properly by filing a claim,and his money was returned to him. By choosing to use PayPal, he had buyer protection.

I thought about that,too. Maybe he did a bait and switch and sent me a different one back, and that's why he wouldn't show it as a gift.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

...and you're keeping his compass, and he's out the return shipping. he really came out smelling like a rose. You handled the situation well. Did you sell insurance by any chance?

Check out my new website

http://www.howemtnknives.com/
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
And I still think it's funny,that you think you have earned enough respect, to be insulted by a Free Classifieds jab.

What does this mean?
Travis

I was afraid to ask myself. I'm sure I did something heinous in Brothers little world.

Last edited by Fireball2; 10/21/14.

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Texans are almost as dumb as Oregonians. But twice as emotional.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

I thought about that,too. Maybe he did a bait and switch and sent me a different one back, and that's why he wouldn't show it as a gift.

You've already shown yourself to be a classless tool by trying to rip off a valued member.

I find it kind of ironic that your calling all the members here losers when the only loser in this whole thread is you. Good luck trying to sell anything else on this site.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dude, thats a schitty way to do business. I sold $120 worth of bullets and either due to USPS schitty handling, or my judgement of their shipping containers, plus a a thief in the system somewhere, the buyer was out the money. I bitched....at the USPS, but it wasnt the sellers fault. I didnt flinch....sent $120 back pronto to the buyer. It was the RIGHT thing to do.

When I ship something out, its on me until it gets in the hands of the buyer. If it gets phuggged up in shipping, though its not my fault, its on ME, because I have the ability to get my money back through the shipper, not the buyer.

It sucks when a sale doesnt go well, but unless the buyer intentionally screwed with the product, its on YOU the seller. Damn...$60 and you piss everyone off? Was it worth it? Because of financial timing issues, I didnt eat for a day just to make sure the buyer got his $120 back. I dont know your situation, but I believe you coulda pulled $60 outta your ass just to save face. He bought it from you, not paypal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Travis

Whatever.

LOL
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by mtnman1

...and you're keeping his compass, and he's out the return shipping. he really came out smelling like a rose. You handled the situation well. Did you sell insurance by any chance?

Or possibly in reality... I got my compass back damaged,he got his money back, and NOONE EVER THOUGHT THERE MAY BE TWO SIDES TO THE STORY, OR A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM! Carry on, geniuses

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Travis was wrong on the emotional part too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pahick
Dude, thats a schitty way to do business. I sold $120 worth of bullets and either due to USPS schitty handling, or my judgement of their shipping containers, plus a a thief in the system somewhere, the buyer was out the money. I bitched....at the USPS, but it wasnt the sellers fault. I didnt flinch....sent $120 back pronto to the buyer. It was the RIGHT thing to do.

When I ship something out, its on me until it gets in the hands of the buyer. If it gets phuggged up in shipping, though its not my fault, its on ME, because I have the ability to get my money back through the shipper, not the buyer.

It sucks when a sale doesnt go well, but unless the buyer intentionally screwed with the product, its on YOU the seller. Damn...$60 and you piss everyone off? Was it worth it? Because of financial timing issues, I didnt eat for a day just to make sure the buyer got his $120 back. I dont know your situation, but I believe you coulda pulled $60 outta your ass just to save face. He bought it from you, not paypal.

I had the exact thing happen with $200 worth of bullets I sent that were stolen or lost. I didn't insure it, so I sent the buyer his money back on his word that they didn't arrive. Sucked for everyone, unless he lied.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Travis

Everything is bigger in Texas

wink

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
188 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 15 invisible), 1,509 guests, and 845 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,909
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.