Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I just keep stealing them from friends.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
So true..

M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
Bunch of .22 Long Rifle bricks in a local store again yesterday. I'm friends with them but didn't steal it, or even buy any.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
bought some (3box limit) at Academy sports last month...first I have seen on a retail shelf in 2 yrs.

Luckily, I had a good supply bought up prior to the crunch.

dave

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I saw those bricks in a local gun store, and bought one! And it was a brick of 1000, too.

IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Bunch of .22 Long Rifle bricks in a local store again yesterday. I'm friends with them but didn't steal it, or even buy any.

That's where I'm at John. I know there are a lot of guys around here with kids that want to shoot their 22lr's and have had a hard time finding ammo. I've donated a brick of 22 target ammo to the local club, gave away countless bricks to friends with kids and even gave one of my friends a brick to sell at his yard sale. He recently had back surgery and was selling a lot of his stuff to pay for it. He did sell the brick for $50.00 at his yardsale, but I think people felt sorry for him and his condition right now. We will see more 22 lr on the shelves. I am glad to say I've never paid scalpers prices and I never will. The hoarders probably have enough ammo that it's coming out of their ears by now and more and more people are unwilling to pay high gunshow and scalper prices, so the scalpers will eventually drop their prices as soon as the shelves start to fill. That or they can choke on it... wink

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by OregonCoot
Although the rimfire ammo shortage seems to be abating, the tinfoil shortage seems to be holding.

Shooters created this shortage by allowing themselves to panic like a bunch of sheep. This has been a self inflicted and completely avoidable situation.

I agree with you. It was a domino effect. Supply and demand with panic thrown in. Scalpers taking advantage, hoarders buying everything they could get their hands on. It's wise to keep a minimum of 10 bricks on hand in any case, so if this happens again we will be more prepared. I had plenty on hand before the supply went south, but I know many people that didn't...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
With the success at the polls, I would expect that the shelves will soon be creaking under the load of .22 ammunition (and the price of gas will drop precipitously).

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 160user, 1Longbow, 54 invisible), 2,638 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,362
Posts18,469,005
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.