Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
on Breitbart TV 20 Oct 2014,
Attorney General Eric Holder said that his biggest failure during his time as head of the Justice Department was failing to pass expanded gun control laws and criticized former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta for his negative characterizations of the president during an interview aired on Monday�s broadcast of �The Lead� on CNN.

�I think the inability to pass reasonable gun safety laws after the Newtown massacre is, for me, something that I take personally as a failure, and something that I think we as a society should take as a failure� he stated when asked what he considered his greatest failure.

Holder added that he considered �where we are with regard to our criminal justice reform issues, the stands that we've taken against voter suppression efforts, the attempts to include the LGBT community in ways that it has not been before, and to knock down those final vestiges of discrimination� as his biggest successes.

When asked about former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta�s criticism of President Obama, Holder argued that �the president is a deliberate person in an appropriate way, but he's also resolute once he makes up his mind. So, I think that what Leon said in the book is unfortunate.�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

BP-B2

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Actually, his biggest failure was that he accomplished nothing!! Oh wait...maybe that was his biggest accomplishment! laugh

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"I think the inability to pass reasonable gun safety laws after the Newtown massacre is, for me, something that I take personally as a failure"

That was more than a "failure". It precipitated the most epic rush in history for people to arm themselves, since our country became a nation.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh Mr. Holder, don't be so hard on yourself, you've had much bigger failures than that....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let's not forget what that rat-faced bastard achieved with Fast & Furious.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That asshat sends all those guns to Mexico, and is whining about "Gun Safety" ?

Frickin' unbelievable...

Old Fishermen never die, we just get reel tired.

May you build a ladder to the stars
and climb on every rung.
May you stay......Forever young
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I hope his biggest failure is his inability to stay out of the big house.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am pretty sure that the department of justice's job doesn't include passing legislation.

Stupid [bleep].

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd say just going in the office that says Attorney General was his biggest failure.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by goalie
I am pretty sure that the department of justice's job doesn't include passing legislation.
The SCOTUS and the Executive branches seem to accomplish it. Why not? Come one, come all. This is what's wrong in this gov.

Hang on to your memories; they're better than the real thing ever was - Joe Sherlock

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
His biggest failure was in breathing air.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
There is a bit of interesting info regarding the Sandy Hook incident, similar to Fast and Furious as a .gov orchestrated "non event" to so thoroughly shock and disgust the public to try to influence opinion and fast track their gun grabbing agenda.

I was a bit shocked as a read some of it. I mean, if theres a kernel of truth to it, its pretty damned reprehensible, and shows that they will stoop to the lowest lows to manipulate the public,

All those poor guys up there who went with their conscience and did what they felt was best for their families and stood in line to register and it was perhaps over an orchestrated affair.

Sheesh.

Last edited by WillARights; 10/20/14.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WillARights
There is a bit of interesting info regarding the Sandy Hook incident, similar to Fast and Furious as a .gov orchestrated "non event" to so thoroughly shock and disgust the public to try to influence opinion and fast track their gun grabbing agenda.

I was a bit shocked as a read some of it. I mean, if theres a kernel of truth to it, its pretty damned reprehensible, and shows that they will stoop to the lowest lows to manipulate the public,

There is a lot about that entire thing that doesn't smell right.

No lawsuits. Dead perp, so no hearings, grand jury or trials, and no public evidence. Just the story dotgov wants you to hear.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He failed when he took the oath of office. He knew he was never going to abide by the Constitution and he was going to do what ever he wanted when ever he wanted. Not one ounce of ethics lives in that sack of bones. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by pal
Let's not forget what that rat-faced bastard achieved with Fast & Furious.

What he achieved was to confirm to the public the lack of integrity of POTUS and his entire administration.

So he's got that going for him. grin

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
I hope his biggest failure is his inability to stay out of the big house.

I hope his biggest failure is continuing to breathe.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your very own heart failure would be nice, Eric

DO SO.!

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by goalie

Stupid [bleep].

^^^^ in spades.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He can GFH with a live grease gun.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
His job isn't to pass schit. It's to make sure the laws already in place are followed out and applied fairly.

Otto is my co-pilot.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
730 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 73 invisible), 2,932 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,774
Posts18,401,552
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.