Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Originally Posted by SU35
Here on the Campfire it used to be where friends would buy, sell, and trade between each other. We were hunters and shooters who helped each other out.

Have you noticed Classifieds have been taken over by people who do nothing but post on Classifieds. They offer NOTHING else to this site. They do not contribute any hunting or shooting knowledge.

They are here for only one reason. To make a buck $$$ off legitimate members.

These people are your "gun show" people. These same people are the ones who horde and drive up prices.
Who try to take advantage of the hunters and shooters who are here sharing information with each other.

Just to note, I will comment on their pricing.

And, just my opinion, I am not asking anyone to agree with me.
We don't need them.

Um...

Your tampon is showing...

Hmmm, how's your uber best buddy friend safariman these days? Haven't heard much out of him lately..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Depends on if it has good tires and a custome mounted winch

Hmmm...I've mounted a wench in an Avalanche before...just shoot me a message if you need instructions...

Did you mount it to the plastic head liner?

Naw mounted it right on the driver's seat, easier to reach that way...must've missed that other thread...Carry on sir.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I only post to spread karma. It helps align my chakras.

Like these chakras?
[Linked Image]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Them chakras would provide a lot of harmony grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Does anyone know where I can buy a Chevy Avalanche?

Do you like the color yellow?

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
Here on the Campfire it used to be where friends would buy, sell, and trade between each other. We were hunters and shooters who helped each other out.

Have you noticed Classifieds have been taken over by people who do nothing but post on Classifieds. They offer NOTHING else to this site. They do not contribute any hunting or shooting knowledge.

These people are your "gun show" people. These same people are the ones who horde and drive up prices.
Who try to take advantage of the hunters and shooters who are here sharing information with each other.

We don't need them.

Um...

Hmmm, how's your uber best buddy friend safariman these days? Haven't heard much out of him lately..

Ok, so clearly you're confused...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Not really an issue for myself. I do notice it. Knifes, flippers etc. I just pass them by or laugh at the prices. You pay your money and take your chances. The big posting sellers are known, and the rep is what they deserve for the most part.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Higbean
Originally Posted by Mac1978
Poke

Go poke yourself you motherless whelp of a whore!

grin

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It still gives the members chances to buy what they want. Whats the big deal?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Depends on if it has good tires and a custome mounted winch

Hmmm...I've mounted a wench in an Avalanche before...just shoot me a message if you need instructions...

Did you mount it to the plastic head liner?

Naw mounted it right on the driver's seat, easier to reach that way...must've missed that other thread...Carry on sir.

Here you go sir

Enjoy

Uberlanche

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

We don't need them.

Um...

Ok, so clearly you're confused...

Facts is facts smile

"You'll have one HELL of a challenge in attempting to cast even the slightest bit of shadow upon the character of safariman. He's about as quality of a man as you'll find anywhere.

Your post only makes me question your integrity..."

Are these not your words?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by BCJR

[Linked Image]

Nope, not butthurt. I figured out pretty early that SM was a tool and a cheat

I just find the avalanche thread humorous as hell

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stangfish
Originally Posted by jolintaxidermy
I remember when I first started coming to the fire. I would browse the classifieds looking for deals, would also search and browse the other forums. I learned a lot of valuable informations in regards to hunting.

Then I came across someone bitching about not posting and "contributing" to other areas of the campfire. So, I thought I would chime in with some of my experiences and knowledge so that I wasn't "taking advantage" of other campfire members.

Until of course, I would get ridiculed, yelled at, and bitched at because I didn't have some of the experiences or knowledge that some of the older, more knowledgeable hunters here, and that I was actually giving out wrong information to others. How stupid is that? Just because someone is a writer, 138 years old, and killed a field mouse with a damn .270 from 807 yards away, that all of a sudden makes them better than everyone else? What am I supposed to do now? I can't reply in the forums, but if I buy something on the classifieds, I'm wrong also?

This is a damn internet site, with 50,000 members that each have their own opinion about things. Who gives a crap about what people do in this site. Take from it what you want, but don't try and regulate everything.

Joe

yep

Spot on

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

[Linked Image]

Wasnt directed at you gitem , just a blanket statement on how we all can take things a bit much too seriously on a internet forum. At the end of the day no one gives a [bleep] what anyone else thinks or knows , most people posting elsewhere on here just want their opinions validated. I sure someone will be along shortly to tell me im wrong. smile

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

[Linked Image]

Wasnt directed at you gitem , just a blanket statement on how we all can take things a bit much too seriously on a internet forum. At the end of the day no one gives a [bleep] what anyone else thinks or knows , most people posting elsewhere on here just want their opinions validated. I sure someone will be along shortly to tell me im wrong. smile

Ah heck I'll do it for them, Your wrong! Now carry on folks. grin

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

[Linked Image]

My bad, carry on

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Facts is facts smile

"You'll have one HELL of a challenge in attempting to cast even the slightest bit of shadow upon the character of safariman. He's about as quality of a man as you'll find anywhere.

Your post only makes me question your integrity..."

Are these not your words?

Sure were, before all of the facts came to light. I said it would be a challenge. Didn't say it was impossible.

I'm with rattler on this. Some of us had hunted with him, shared meals with he and his wife, received gifts from him, watched him dote on our children and weren't shown the other side until everything came to a head here.

I was mislead, it happens. Kind of like how I used to think you were a stand up guy too. Clearly I am a poor judge of character.

So, once again, since he is NOT my "uber best buddy friend", clearly you are confused. Nothing new of course.

What does any of that have to do with the OP acting like a little girl with the whining?

Furthermore, why did you feel the need to lash out when he was called out? You two have something going on that we should know about? Is he your "uber best buddy friend?"

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Um...

Was this necessary? Anyhow, that's why I chose to "lash out" at you... Time to grow up.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was the whining necessary?

Grow up? Like you? laugh

Ok...

Turdlike, by default.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

441 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 39 invisible), 2,040 guests, and 1,100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,746
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.