-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Gettin' to where you can't even make a gay joke on a zombie thread any more.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
If a gay walker bites me will I turn gay??

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by byc

Makes you a cock-biter.

Do you think BBQ-Bob was bit by underwater zombie and now the cannibals are going to become zombies?

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
YES! I actually thought the reason Bob the knob kissed the girl like it was his last and walked away by himself was just that. Bit underwater!!

As for cock biter I am a Gamecock so most likely guilty.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Those cannibals are going to go zombie.

Travis

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by byc
YES! I actually thought the reason Bob the knob kissed the girl like it was his last and walked away by himself was just that. Bit underwater!!

As for cock biter I am a Gamecock so most likely guilty.
I thought he got bit too. He was acting funny and crying before he got taken by the cannibals.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Those cannibals are going to go zombie.

Travis
I don't think they will. Not until Rick and the gang kill them the first time.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think black preacher's "daily sin" is his helping the cannibals gather food.

I'm also thinking the cannibals may have known Bob previously? How the fugg did they know his name?

I also predict there is a huge dildddo in that car that sped down the road. Because Daryl really seemed interested.

Travis
Bob was one of the ones at the trough and that metrosexual dude with the clipboard called them all by their first names, IIRC. Also, judging by what was said in the previews for the next show-five of the group get taken-the cannibals have good recon. They are watching the group all the time.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I thought he got bit too. He was acting funny and crying before he got taken by the cannibals.
Yep. That's what came to mind when I saw him crying out in the dark, i.e., that back in the water battle he was bitten and had been keeping it secret.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Bob was one of the ones at the trough and that metrosexual dude with the clipboard called them all by their first names, IIRC. Also, judging by what was said in the previews for the next show-five of the group get taken-the cannibals have good recon. They are watching the group all the time.

I don't remember him calling anybody else by their first name. And he made a point of saying "funny that it is you" or "ironic that it is you" or some schit. I think Bob used to be one of them. And I think preacher boy is part of their food gathering methods.

And in the preview I think they said three are missing. But that probably just means Daryl and short hair are still chasing that dillldo.

Travis

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc

Makes you a cock-biter.

Do you think BBQ-Bob was bit by underwater zombie and now the cannibals are going to become zombies?

Travis

No doubt about it, during the last episode I saw him grab his side after leaving the food bank. Those were some nasty zombies down in that water hole. I also think that preacher is helping the cannibals.

I think Bob is going to tell those cannibals that he was bit right before they finish him off.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Won't matter, so long as they cooked him to an internal temp of at least 165 degrees............

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I figured he got bit in the flooded basement too. Kind of thought thats why he went out alone instead of staying with the little party they had going on and was outside crying.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Won't matter, so long as they cooked him to an internal temp of at least 165 degrees............

We don't know if cooking temp matters or not, it is a zombie show afterall. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Bob got bit, he'll tell the cannibals shortly that they have eaten infected zombie leg, they will freak out, but will they actually get infected? I don't believe they will, but do believe they will eventually find their way to the business end of Rick's machete with the red handle.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

We don't know if cooking temp matters or not, it is a zombie show afterall. lol

When the dang vultures, 'possums and even green flies never get anywhere near them I'd say it should pretty well send up a big red flag that they ain't suitable groceries.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
No doubt about it, during the last episode I saw him grab his side after leaving the food bank. Those were some nasty zombies down in that water hole. I also think that preacher is helping the cannibals.

I think Bob is going to tell those cannibals that he was bit right before they finish him off.
Eating the flesh of the infected shouldn't turn you zombie, because everybody is infected already. People only turn when they die from some other illness or injury. Get bit, and you die then turn, but so far there's been no mention of eating flesh of the infected causing it. If eating flesh of the infected caused you to die and turn, in fact, the Terminus people would have died and turned long ago since they've been eating people all along, and everybody is infected already.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Hah! Good point.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Eating the flesh of the infected shouldn't turn you zombie, because everybody is infected already. People only turn when they die from some other illness or injury. Get bit, and you die then turn, but so far there's been no mention of eating flesh of the infected causing it. If eating flesh of the infected caused you to die and turn, in fact, the Terminus people would have died and turned long ago since they've been eating people all along, and everybody is infected already.

Add zombie infections to the list of schit you don't know anything about!

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Thermapens are essential in the zombie apocalypse.

Travis

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

717 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 73 invisible), 3,174 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,268
Posts18,467,295
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.