24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
We here share in the sad killing of Canadian soldiers recently by radicalized Islamists.

Long Live Canada and death to Islam!

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

BP-B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Prayers go out to the victims and their families.

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
We here share in the sad killing of Canadian soldiers recently by radicalized Islamists.

AMEN!

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
The Maple Leaf Forever!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Semper Fi Canada!

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Rest in peace and thank you for your sacrifices Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...nt_joined_canadian_military_in_1986.html

OTTAWA � Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent, 53, had been a member of the Canadian military for 28 years when he died Monday after being hit by a car driven by a suspected homegrown terrorist.
Prime Minister Stephen Harper said Vincent had provided �distinguished service� in the military.
�He served all across the country. Obviously, our thoughts and prayers are with his family members, his friends, and his colleagues,� Harper said during question period Tuesday.
The Canadian military said Tuesday Vincent had been a member of Joint Personnel Support Unit at the Integrated Personnel Support Centre in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., an office run by the departments of defence and veterans affairs that help injured veterans and current soldiers, as well as their families, access support services from the federal government.
The attack occurred in the parking lot outside the centre.
Vincent had been with the regular force since May 1986.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...led-in-ottawa-shooting-1.2808960?cmp=rss

CBC News has confirmed the Ottawa shooting victim is Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, 24, a reservist serving in Hamilton from the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders of Canada regiment.

Ottawa police announced at a press conference Wednesday that the soldier shot while guarding the National War Memorial had died.​

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Ottawa shooting: Harper, Mulcair speak about attack

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ottawa-shooting-harper-mulcair-speak-about-attack-1.2809530?cmp=rss

Originally Posted by Stephen Harper
But let there be no misunderstanding. We will not be intimidated. Canada will never be intimidated. In fact, this will lead us to strengthen our resolve and redouble our efforts and those of our national security agencies to take all necessary steps to identify and counter threats and keep Canada safe here at home, just as it will lead us to strengthen our resolve and redouble our efforts to work with our allies around the world and fight against the terrorist organizations who brutalize those in other countries with the hope of bringing their savagery to our shores. They will have no safe haven.

While I don't support the NDP in way I am happy to see Mr Mulcair come out hard against the terrorists.

Originally Posted by Thomas Mulcair
In this moment, Canadians are unified in grief and stricken with disbelief. Canada is shaken today but we shall not waver. We woke up this morning in a country blessed by love, diversity and peace and tomorrow we will do the same.

These acts were driven by hatred, but also designed to drive us to hate. They will not. We will stand up, we will stand together. We will persevere and we will prevail.

It comes as no surprise that the Shiny Pony - Trudeau - has not made any public denunciation of the terrorists.

Last edited by Cariboo; 10/22/14.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Personal Condolences to All Canadians...

I sure hope our leaders start taking this ISIS/Radical Islam on our shores seriously, and start responding accordingly, instead of being ruled by Leftist Political Correctness...

At least Steven Harper calls it for what it is...

Our "Rock Star" wannbe, or 'acting' White House resident, doesn't want to call the obvious what it is...

I pray Canada is a shining example for our politicians here...

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Thank You

This is not over yet.

IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
If they want to play,we have the boy's to play back.Thanks for the support Americans.PRO PATRIA..

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If CSIS has there eyes on up to 90 radicals then they should be rounded up and detained, if they resist or try to go into hiding then they should be hunted down and killed.
I dont care if they were born here or not,, a pos is a pos, this guy and others are simple cowards.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Flyer01
Thank You

This is not over yet.

It certainly is not.
My sympathy and condolences for this travesty.

Retired cat herder.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Prayer's sent for the fallen... God bless Canada

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thank you my American neighbours for your support.
Here is a story from the people who tried to save the fallen soldier:

Story from Rescue effort

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Thanks to all our neighbours for your kindness and support. We are in this together.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thank you American brothers for your thoughts and kind words its appreciated a lot. Our fallen soldiers will not be forgotten my thoughts and prayers to them and their families. We will make this right, in their honour.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by luv2safari

+1 and thank-you.
Too many liberal & NDP panty waists in Canada. Any one who wants to go to Syria and fight for those islamists let them go and take their passports as they board and they can darn well stay there then instead of returning to North America.
Funny how I never feel threatened when a bunch of Nuns or Lutherans or Baptists whatever get on a plane I am on!!
to think how my family past fought in WW1; WW 2; and Viet Nam to preserve our rights and freedoms and they let these in to destroy us; Shame.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
238 members (300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 257 mag, 2UP, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 1,640 guests, and 897 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,926
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.