Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
On Hannity, Bowsinger grades; Levin A+, Steyn A, Palin A-, Coulter C, and Loesch Extra Credit

on FOX News
DANA LOESCH: Say we are successful, and we are able to get the Senate. We have a Republican majority in the Senate, in the House. What happens if they suck out loud, Sean?� What happens if they're really bad? We're paving the way in 2016 for heaven forbid Hillary Clinton or Elizabeth Warren. So we have to hold them accountable... We don't know really what we're going to get... It's gonna be like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get until after the election.

on Breitbart TV 21 Oct 2014
Conservative talk radio host and author of �The Liberty Amendments,� Mark Levin, argued that Democrat Senate candidates distancing themselves from the president are evidence that the president�s failures are �coming home now� on Tuesday�s �Hannity� on the Fox News Channel.

�The Democrats are running away from him, the Republicans can't get close enough to him. And the reason is, it�s not just Obama. This is quintessential Statism. It's a disaster, it's an impossibility. Every one of these incumbent Democrats who are now pretending they don't support Obama supported him over 90, 95% [of the time]. They supported Obamacare, they supported amnesty, they supported this massive deficit spending and this debt, and all this is coming home now and it is a disaster. The country's gone to hell under this president, under the Democrat Party. Everybody knows it� he stated

He also predicted �he's [Obama] going to do everything he can in the last two years of his presidency to further screw up the country, whether it's the border and amnesty, whether it's the economy, whether it's god knows what. He's been a very divisive, very damaging, very counterproductive president and so has his party. And that's why you need to throw Harry Reid out of the United States senate and take over the Senate.

I don't want republicans to think they're going to be joyful with what Mitch McConnell and the Republicans do. The first thing they�re going to say is �y�know we need the presidency,� but keep it in mind.
But we get rid of Harry Reid, and then we nominate a conservative for president of the United States.�

Mark Steyn, author of �The Undocumented Mark Steyn,� argued that culture is more important than elections, and that he liked Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) as someone who could shift American politics to the right in an appearance on Tuesday�s �Hannity� on the Fox News Channel.

Steyn stated �vision�s the important part. What's actually happening is that the kind of model of the social democratic welfare dependency state since the Second World War has run out of gas.
It's over, and to persuade people to move off that model actually requires you to have a conversation with the people and change minds,� which he added goes beyond elections.
[...]
Steyn concluded that �the right man can make the difference,� and declared �I like Ted Cruz� when asked who he thinks is the one person who could shift the tide in American politics.

In an appearance on the Fox News Channel�s �Hannity� on Monday, former Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK) argued that Daily Beast founder Tina Brown was �a day late and a dollar short� with her comments that President Barack Obama makes women feel �unsafe.�
�She [Brown] and her ilk being so �ber-uppity, so cocksure of their untouchable elitism, who support liberal men who have kept women, unfortunately, kind of embracing this lie that they should be dependent upon government. So, Tina Brown, chick, you're a day late and a dollar short. They've been beating the crap out of strong, commonsense, smart, conservative women for years, she and her ilk. So, again day late and a dollar short, Tina,� Palin declared.�

Palin also blasted �maladroit fake feminist women,� arguing, �They have such a double standard. So hypocritical, as they would support anyone who would have sympathy for say Muslims who do treat women so poorly, so inhumanely and not do all that they can to stop the rise of radical Islam that would adversely affect America's interests.� Adding, �They're quite hypocritical because they support somebody like, say, Barack Obama, whose failed policies have kept them dependent on a failed government.�

With regards to the election, she said �in this case, this go-around, the very worst Republican will be better than the very best Democrat because the Democrat would line up obviously with Barack Obama's agenda. At the end of the day, those Democrats in the senate, they all go home and their daddy is Barack Obama and their uncle, I guess is Harry Reid because they fall under the fold of those two ultra liberal radicals, Obama and Reid.�

on FOX News
Sean Hannity teased a segment tonight of Ann Coulter reacting to Monica Lewinsky�s public emergence, but when the segment began Coulter completely switched subjects on him and refused to discuss that old story.
�The only reason I am here right now is because the most important political event, at this point, in our lifetimes is going to happen two weeks from now. I�m here to talk about the election and not this aging intern whose greatest moment was being attacked by Matt Drudge.�

Conservative columnist and author of �Never Trust a Liberal Over 3-Especially a Republican,� Ann Coulter argued that the 2014 election is too important for Republicans to sit out on Monday�s �Hannity� on the Fox News Channel.

�If we have the Senate, too, with Mitch McConnell and John Boehner passing repeals of Obamacare and terrific things, the media won't be able to keep maintaining it�s Republicans who are doing nothing but passing birth control laws. They will have to report on the bills that get passed out of both houses of Congress and our do-nothing president keeps vetoing. That will set up a presidential candidate very well for 2016. This is a very important election, please, Republicans� she stated.

She added, �we have Republicans, some Republicans, some base running off and voting for the Libertarian or the third-party candidate. No, you cannot do it this time, Republicans. A lot of Republicans are running this year, I would like to, just, never hear from again. I detest. Yet, you have to vote for them because Republicans do not just need to take a majority, they need to take 53 seats this year because we are very likely to lose two or three seats two years from now. If we are ever going to repeal Obamacare, we have got to get 53-54 seats and then elect a Republican in 2016.�

Coulter did say that dissatisfaction with the GOP is due to the failures of Republican leadership, arguing �we're taking in all of Central America, and the Republican Party won't mention that because their donors want the cheap labor?

And then you wonder why the base runs off and does crazy things like primary Pat Roberts (R-KS) and Thad Cochran (R-MS) who not only voted against amnesty, they voted against Reagan's amnesty. Why did they have primary challenges?

Because our leadership has let us down. And so you have the base angry and just striking out at anyone. I mean, there are Republicans, by the way, who deserved a primary challenge, but not now.�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hehehe, and your girl Palin is throwing her endorsement behind Bill Walker, who joined forces with a Dem and formed the "Unity Ticket".

Her endorsements are meaningless.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
When did Palin endorse Walker?
Oct 22, 2014
By Margaret Carlson Bloomberg View columnist and not much of a Palin fan...
Palin hasn�t officially endorsed anyone, but in May, she weighed in on the side of Bill Walker, a nonpartisan candidate for governor (though a registered Republican) who got the Democratic candidate to join him as a running mate to gang up on Parnell.�
May 8, 2014
�But we need a fighter, we need somebody who�s�gonna�stand up for this state, for the residents of Alaska pushing back on those within the state and outside of our state who would engage in crony capitalism.� Sarah Palin

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She's got his signs on her front yard, if she wasn't endorsing him then why are the signs there?

And we already know she's not endorsing Sean Parnell so put 2 and 2 together and whats that tell you?

And that last paragrah in your post (May 2014) was put there in support of Joe Miller, who lost in the GOP primary.

And to add insult to injury, none other than our very own liberal NWA is throwing his support to Walker as well. lol

Steelhead

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
It tells me that Sarah has not endorsed anyone for governor...yet

Maybe the Alaskan Independence Party gave the yard signs to Todd when they endorsed Bill Walker?

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 10/22/14.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol......nice try Bow, she let them put the signs there, I read about it this morning.

And there is no Independent candidate, that WOULD have been Bill Walker but he knew he couldn't win running by his lonesome, they're now running as the "Unity Party".

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...dates-join-forces-against-gop-incumbent/

Steelhead

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Bow:

Your thread is about dead so I will toss ya a bone....

First and foremost it is great to see Palin backing Walker rather than her heir apparent Parnell and just for fun here is the bone!!

http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-81751765/

Palin's sun has begun to set in Alaska

A supernova, she exploded and dissolved as a vice presidential candidate, and she was a controversial governor � supporting the infamous Bridge to Nowhere, firing people left and right, and quitting 17 months early because she felt she could do more for Alaska by talking on Fox News

Palin hasn't officially endorsed anyone, but in May, she weighed in on the side of Bill Walker, a nonpartisan candidate for governor (though a registered Republican) who got the Democratic candidate to join him as a running mate to gang up on Parnell.

Palin has gone to ground since a drunken brawl at a party in Anchorage last month that involved the whole family in an ugly, headline-making scene. A plurality of Alaska voters � 30 percent � believe the Palins instigated the melee, according to the PPP poll.

You have to love Sarah!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is just priceless, NWA and Sarah endorsing the same candidate. lol

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
still think Sarah could kick the chit outa Walt

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Lol......nice try Bow, she let them put the signs there, I read about it this morning.

And there is no Independent candidate, that WOULD have been Bill Walker but he knew he couldn't win running by his lonesome, they're now running as the "Unity Party".

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...dates-join-forces-against-gop-incumbent/

I thought you were kidding when you compared a couple of yard signs to an endorsement for Bill Walker.
No way in hell would there be any �Parnell for Governor� signs in the Palin yard after all the million$ he and his Big Oil cronies spent to give Alaska back to Big Oil. Until last year, Walker was a Republican and he is running on a Conservative platform.
I thought you were kidding because Sarah has endorsed a whole handful of non-GOP Establishment candidates in the Senate races.
Still no official endorsement or SarahPac donations on record but you can add a pot luck back yard barbecue for Walker.

10/23/14 US4Palin Ron Devito:
Bill Walker, a former Republican and Byron Walker, a former Democrat dropped their party affiliations earlier this year to run as Independents for Governor and Lt. Governor of Alaska. Part of their platform is to restore Alaska�s Clear and Equitable Share (ACES), the tax system ushered in by the Palin administration, but scuttled under Parnell.

Two days ago, the Palins hosted Walker and Mallott at an invitation-only event, at which Sarah Palin endorsed their run.

�The Palins were warm and wonderful to all. It shows a very generous spirit on their part. The Palins were heartfelt and grounded as ever,� said Tara Jollie, publisher, Lead Dog Alaska, in an interview with us. Jollie was on location.

�Sarah made sure she spoke to every person there. Todd did too.� This �was not a catered high tone event. It was pot luck, home-cooked and barbecued served on paper plates with folding tables and chairs. Nothing pretentious about these two Alaskans,� Jollie said. Sarah�s mother, Sally Heath was serving food at the event which had a lot of kids, dogs, and friends. Chuck Heath, Sr., Track, Bristol, Piper, Trig and Tripp were present. This was a family affair, Jollie said.

The Walker / Mallott campaign last night issued this press release:
Independent candidate for governor, Bill Walker, responded today to questions regarding a recent event hosted by former governor Sarah Palin.

�Last night my family, along with Byron and Toni Mallott, and our campaign staff attended a reception hosted by Todd and Sarah Palin at their lakeside property in Wasilla. Byron and I are seeing diverse and wide reaching support that spans the state and crosses party lines.�

At the event, Sarah addressed the crowd of approximately 100 guests, stating that she supports Bill and Byron because she �trust[s] them to develop our God-given resources responsibly and to the maximum benefit of Alaskans.�

Walker concluded: �We look forward to a state where Alaskans work together, where politics are set aside in favor of common goals, and where we all experience a renewed determination to serve Alaska first.�

Spokesperson Lindsay Hobson added: �The Unity Ticket has received wide ranging support from across Alaska�s political spectrum. Sarah Palin is the most recent to join a long line of Alaskans eager for an administration that puts Alaska�s interests above all else.

Also notable from the event was the endorsement of three Wasilla mayors, both past and present: Bert Cottle, Vern Rupright, and Sarah Palin.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Walker use to be a Republican, then he went Independent, now he's running with a Dem which IMO, makes him a Dem. He can't be trusted to do whats right for Alaska.

Oh, and here's the official Sarah Palin endorsement of Walker.

http://www.adn.com/article/20141022/sarah-palin-endorses-walker-mallott-ticket

Steelhead

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Walker use to be a Republican, then he went Independent, now he's running with a Dem which IMO, makes him a Dem. He can't be trusted to do whats right for Alaska.

A Palin endorsement is not a + but not backing her ex Parnell is priceless.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

Oh, for a minute I thought you had the official Sarah Palin endorsement of Walker instead of just another newspaper article...same as the one I posted...

As I just said, Sarah may well endorse. Her statement was pretty much the same as the one she made last spring when she supported Walker's run against Parnell. It is all about ACES.

I gather that you trust Parnell more than Walker? The Parnell/Big Oil/GOP machine is why Walker dropped the GOP. Remember when Sarah ran with Parnell against the Murkowski/Big Oil/GOP machine? Parnell has a record that proves he is not to be trusted.

You said: �Her endorsements are meaningless.�
Yet here you are, still splitting hairs as to what is an �official� Palin endorsement.
Is that because when she endorsed Miller he went from 18% to 32%, an increase of 80%?

�The result is the worst possible one for the Democrats,�as seen by this early�results�comment (which shows how much the "progressives" there have swallowed�the anti-Palin line) at Daily Kos;"I can't believe what I'm seeing Miller, no money and no resources only 6 behind Sullivan".

This "no resources" comment is correct-Miller had a campaign chest of $327K compared to Dan Sullivan who had $4 million and the support of the GOP's Rovian establishment. That also applies to the "Aces" proposition also on the ballot Big oil spent $14.7 for no on Prop 1 , while prop 1 supporters spent $628K.�
http://www.adn.com/article/201..

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So are you saying she's not endorsing Walker? Yes or no will be good enough.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
So are you saying she's not endorsing Walker? Yes or no will be good enough.

Yes or no.
It is now official. You have yet to explain why you care about: �Her endorsements are meaningless.�

Sarah Palin
Politician � 4,381,467 Likes
Alaska Wins With Independence; Stepping Aside for the Greater Good

Our family is proud to support Bill Walker to lead Alaska! Bill Walker, Byron Mallott, and their families joined with ours and other Alaskans in Todd�s airplane hangar this week in a show of true Alaskan support, complete with a potlatch brimming with salmon, moose, and caribou hors d�oeuvres.

Life-long Alaskans Bill and Byron have proven that they truly have our state�s heart and believe in putting Alaska first and ignoring status quo politics that get in the way of Alaska�s destiny. This is refreshing and productive, and Alaska wins when Team Walker wins! This unity ticket came about when winners of their respective primary races selflessly stepped aside for the sake of Alaska! This is rarely done in politics and proves that this strong independent ticket represents an Alaskan-sized heart, putting people over party machine politics and Alaskans over egos.

Bill�s blue collar history and professional experience in practicing law fit perfectly with policies to move our state forward by developing our abundant natural resources. He and Byron are proven fiscal conservatives who know state government�s recent practice of deficit spending will halt development and make us dependent on a dysfunctional federal government.

The Last Frontier�s destiny as the nation�s leader in energy development, which will lead to Alaskan independence while helping secure our union, can only be fulfilled with decisive leadership that puts our residents first. The ability to move us forward by empowering a thriving private sector takes unifying action. Too many long-awaited projects and challenges � like the National Guard scandal � are made worse because of indecisive leadership, and that�s debilitating. We can�t afford to put development on the back burner while other states and nations surpass our opportunities, and we can�t sweep ethics problems under the table.

Unfortunately, in desperation to halt Team Walker�s momentum, lies are running rampant. Sadly, one such lie is about their faith. Don�t believe the million dollar Outside money ads perpetuating misrepresentations; just ask the guys themselves where they stand. For example, on the issue of respecting a culture of life, a pro-family group is grossly misrepresenting Bill�s position. He is unapologetically pro-life. Groups, individuals, and incumbent politicians telling you otherwise are untruthful, and that says everything about their character. Shame on people who know better and are in positions to counter lies but turn a blind eye instead. This kind of politics of personal destruction is why our country is hurting; adding to the pain are attempts here in Alaska to destroy a good man. Participants in this do not deserve your support.

I�m proud of the ethics reform my administration ushered in, and I know Bill and Byron will re-start and build on that with an independent spirit beholden only to the people of Alaska, not to any political party. Nothing is been handed to these guys. They�ve worked alongside us all over the state in true Alaskan spirit and know the value of a good job. They want that for every Alaskan family! So our diverse family, enjoying years of connections with both candidates, take a stand for Bill and Byron�s unity team. It�s time to get our state back on track to fiscal discipline so we can grow with the surplus Alaska had enjoyed under my administration.

Please support Walker/Mallott on November 4th. Alaska First! It�s time.
- Sarah Palin
PS: Click here for more information on this great team: http://www.walkerforalaska.com

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

494 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,550 guests, and 1,039 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,851
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.