Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
I had NPR on this morning and listened to Bill Walkers on a call in show and I have to tell you I now understand why Parnell supporters are so upset about this race. Walker could not win in a 3 way race but head to head it is no question why and how he will win.

I respect how Walker presented himself as a conservative (some of you will attack this) and he did not dodge any questions. Straight forward answers with out the sound bites and canned answers that dominates the political talk today.

I have not been a Parnell fan but I now am a Walker supported. Day one Walker will accept the expanded Medicaid. I don't care how you feel about that but I was impressed that he laid it out there black and white.

I dont know who will win the election and I will support who ever the winner is but I now understand the fear in the Parnell supporters!

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well duh, of course you're a Walker fan, he joined up with the Dems so why would a liberal like yourself vote for anyone other than a Democrat.

Geeez, this ain't rocket science.

And as a Parnell supporter, there is no fear of Walker, quite the opposite actually. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
That is where you are wrong.....The Dem joined with Walker and now is offering the voters something that does not stink.

Where in your tiny mind do you associate Walker and Liberal? Have you seen where he stands on any issues? Try educating yourself just a little bit.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
<yawn>

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Results boys! Talk to ya in 2 weeks.

Do ya think Parnell will be employed by BP by January 10th?

Last edited by northwestalaska; 10/22/14.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
get hit by a train while your gone grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

He can't do that. He'll be Gov.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by ironbender

He can't do that. He'll be Gov.

I am not much of a gambling man but just this once I will bet ya a Beer on the outcome...Ya up for a little fun and you can send me a check to cover my winnings so you don't have to be seen with me!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ya up for a little fun

[Linked Image]

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is where you are wrong.....The Dem joined with Walker and now is offering the voters something that does not stink.

Where in your tiny mind do you associate Walker and Liberal? Have you seen where he stands on any issues? Try educating yourself just a little bit.

He joined forces with a liberal, how does that not make him a liberal you simpleton?? Damn you are 1 dim bulb. lol

Steelhead

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
[quote]He joined forces with a liberal, how does that not make him a liberal you simpleton?? Damn you are 1 dim bulb. lol[/quote

I know that this concept will blow your little mind but before the 1990's (Newt's years) it was very common to work with the other party. Our system of government is based upon......wait for it......COMPROMISE! Today the GOP has made that idea a dirty word and there for we have Gridlock and the disfunction we see today.

This is why you have a tough time seeing any conservative reach across the party line but there you have it, a unity ticket based upon placing the state first and Big Oil 2nd!

I know at this point your blood pressure is tipping 120/180 and your life is flashing in front of you so take your meds and go to bed! Parnell is about to go into back into private practice and life will go on! Time to toss out the old and welcome the new!

Election 2014: Alaska Governor
Alaska Governor: Walker (I) 50%, Parnell (R) 41%

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol oh boy if walker ran as democrat he would lose so he chose the next best thing run as independent and find a democrat to run with him. I'm surprised gunny French dropped out.

Ok the democrat party asked walker to drop the republican party and he is now undeclared. I'm voting for Parnell, reason why begich is supporting walker.

Last edited by 79S; 10/22/14.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Anything to win. Libs have no shame and less integrity. They are so completely cult devoted, that right and wrong never enter their mind.

Have friends that were in on meetings before the Walker/Mallott ticket was announced that fully admitted the level of desperation.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[quote]He joined forces with a liberal, how does that not make him a liberal you simpleton?? Damn you are 1 dim bulb. lol[/quote

I know that this concept will blow your little mind but before the 1990's (Newt's years) it was very common to work with the other party. Our system of government is based upon......wait for it......COMPROMISE! Today the GOP has made that idea a dirty word and there for we have Gridlock and the disfunction we see today.

This is why you have a tough time seeing any conservative reach across the party line but there you have it, a unity ticket based upon placing the state first and Big Oil 2nd!

I know at this point your blood pressure is tipping 120/180 and your life is flashing in front of you so take your meds and go to bed! Parnell is about to go into back into private practice and life will go on! Time to toss out the old and welcome the new!

You have to have your head WAY up your own ass to think government is based on compromise. Compromise is a great way to "get along" with losers and a better way to die by a million little cuts.

Look at the NRA during the anti-Neil Knox years and how far they allowed things to roll down the wrong side of the hill for a great example of how pathetic that logic is.

Compromise actually worked when the target was budgetary, but not when it was about basic fundamental rights.

When something is wrong, and often disgustingly wrong, you want to still "take" a little something in the name of compromise. As if integrity, Constitutional rights, and every other standard is something to be bargained away... cut by tiny cut.

[bleep] you and your compromise.

Last edited by Sitka deer; 10/23/14.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

We'll see on November 6th. lol

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
dam ...nwa why u have to go and join my team ......Walker is what this town is going for . ....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I dislike the dem's like the plague...but these good old boys club house chit has to stop ...not that voting is going to keep us from circling the drain.... >>

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Palins endorses..... Walker-Mallott

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
351 members (160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 37 invisible), 2,008 guests, and 911 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,962
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.