Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
As I said, I believe both sides are being played. DOJ is pandering to the blacks in hopes of making them 'happy' and give them the 'moral' victory; whilst knowing all along what way this will turn out.

The beauty is they pander to the protest element, while keeping them riled up enough to promulgate more stuff for them to protest.

Its a dumbphuckitude feeding frenzy.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
DOJ and Holder did the same thing in the Trayvon\Zimmerman case. The DA resigned because DOJ forced a trial and Holder brought in "Special Prosecutors" and still got nothing.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Love the hypocrisy.

An unidentified Justice Department official also told The Huffi...

Bitching about anonymous leaks all the while remaining unnamed in the story.

The DOJ is not afraid to leak info themselves when it serves their deranged agenda.

Montana MOFO
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I gotta wonder how this is going to play out in the history books.

It seems to me that a President who truly wants to lead this nation into a new era of hope would be able to use this incident to implement significant changes in the nation's character.

He could use administrative tools to force change. The largest issue, to my mind, is that this whole catastrophe was triggered by irresponsible "news reporting". If the President were to order the FCC to investigate the St. Louis area's TV/radio stations and newspapers to determine if their reporting of the Michael Brown shooting showed due investigative diligence before they rushed to broadcast, and if those news outlets and/or reporters were sanctioned or had their FCC licenses put on probation, it would send a huge message to the media throughout America that they not only have an ethical responsibility to report the news responsibly, they could lose their livelihood for failure to do so.

Sorry about the long sentence. But to my mind, this is where it all comes down: forcing the news media to own up to their responsibilities. Ferguson would not have happened if the news media hadn't fanned the flames before, during, and after the conflagration.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Doc, I have long been of the opinion that Barack Obama was actually CREATED by the mainstream news media. I seriously believe that in collusion, the major outlets decided to see if THEY had the power to create a Presidential candidate who would win almost solely on thier presentation of him/her. Their extreme reluctance to say bad things about HIM seems to bear this out and his gratitude is showing.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well its an out come that is not towing the party line, the Policeman murdered this innocent bystander! The MSN has and agenda along with the Justice Brothers, you have a Police chief that is pretty much a zero when it comes to leadership and you have a Governor sitting on his thumbs! From the Start of the rioting, there should have had National Guardsman ordered in, with fixed bayonets with orders to shoot every single looter on sight, this nonsense would have stopped with in an hour! Then you start arresting and putting people in jail, I would have thrown both Sharpton and Jackson in jail and kept them their but this is what the powers that be wanted and on going riot and they got it, par for the course with this bunch!

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by stanimal

As you know, it has nothing to do with jeopardizing justice but it does jeopardize their agenda.

You're right, and we've beat this up enough. I am literally amazed however, that the DOJ of the United States of America is stirring this pot.

Michelle and I have swapped places. For the first time in my life, I am utterly embarrassed by my country elected officials and their appointees.

A minor correction sir!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
... WTF is the DOJ trying to do here?

Can you say Martial Law??

This is step one!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
No way they will impose martial law. They will allow a Cat 7 [bleep] out until all the stores are looted and all the protesters are wearing new Nike's and are hung over from all the stolen Old English.

Then they will try and enforce some semblance of law after the fact.

If I were a white or Asian store owner I would be looking to sell about now.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Steelhead
As I said, I believe both sides are being played. DOJ is pandering to the blacks in hopes of making them 'happy' and give them the 'moral' victory; whilst knowing all along what way this will turn out.

The beauty is they pander to the protest element, while keeping them riled up enough to promulgate more stuff for them to protest.

Its a dumbphuckitude feeding frenzy.

It's because there is no leadership in our leadership. Oft times they appear subversive but it's mostly ineptitude.

They (liberals in leadership positions, not to be confused with leaders) only know how do everything to not offend the minority, that drives them more than laws and what is right.

We can't win wars against ISIS, just as we can't keep thugs under control by always trying to appease, but that's what they know. Again, because they are leaderless. A bunch of empty suites in leadership positions that aren't leaders, only appeasers.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
SH is correct again.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I really like the way this is worded. I find it amazing at what "the deceased" is able to do.

Wilson �observed the two individuals, he requested that they get out of the roadway. The deceased became belligerent towards Officer Wilson.

�As Officer Wilson attempted to exit out of his patrol vehicle the deceased pushed his door shut and began to struggle with Officer Wilson, during the struggle the Officers weapon was un-holstered. The weapon discharged during the struggle."

The deceased then ran down the roadway. Officer Wilson then began to chase the deceased. As he was giving chase to the deceased, the deceased turned around and ran towards officer Wilson.

�Officer Wilson had his service weapon drawn, as the deceased began to run towards him, he discharged his service weapon several times.�

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I thought the exact same thing when I read it!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by byc
I thought the exact same thing when I read it!!

Must be halloween time there. Expect the headless horseman to come galloping by.

But really, why not use the DECEASED's name?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
I really like the way this is worded. I find it amazing at what "the deceased" is able to do.

Wilson �observed the two individuals, he requested that they get out of the roadway. The deceased became belligerent towards Officer Wilson.

�As Officer Wilson attempted to exit out of his patrol vehicle the deceased pushed his door shut and began to struggle with Officer Wilson, during the struggle the Officers weapon was un-holstered. The weapon discharged during the struggle."

The deceased then ran down the roadway. Officer Wilson then began to chase the deceased. As he was giving chase to the deceased, the deceased turned around and ran towards officer Wilson.

�Officer Wilson had his service weapon drawn, as the deceased began to run towards him, he discharged his service weapon several times.�

Zombie

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It seems pretty ominous to me that when the highest LEO in the land sides against a street level LEO, in a pretty clear cut case of self defense, that racism truly is alive and well.

Things don't look good for the USA in my estimation.

We've long had a breakdown in the rule of law, it just gets more obvious as things play out.

F&F

IRS

and now this chit in Ferguson

I swear to god I don't know how they get decent guys to be a LEO, but I'm thankful good guys are still willing to serve their communities in such a thankless task.

pretty tough when they not only have to fight the street thugs, but then try and protect themselves from their most senior officer.

despicable

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a sign of the times in which we live... It's also a negro's world.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Leadership is always the prime factor. The Combo of Clinton and Reno gave us the massacre at Waco and the abomination of Ruby Ridge. Congress and the exec. branch then colluded in a coverup of epic proportions.

We the people allow these things to go unanswered and elect more scum to destroy our way of life. Our society permits trash and thugs to be set forth as role models and the tribe embraces their behavior.

I can only hope that the good people and decent tribes rise up before Iam too old to play.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Amen

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
It shows in every corner. Telling lies is considered polite. People say they want the truth till you give it to them.

No scoreboards, because every pee-wee team is a winner! A teacher can spend 98% of their time on one student, because little Jimmy is SPECIAL. He's a frigging dummy, move on.

Of course we are told you can do ANYTHING you want, if you just try hard enough (read, we lower the standards enough).

People don't want leaders, they want to be told what they want to hear.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (1minute, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 63 invisible), 2,109 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,744
Posts18,457,732
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.