Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Feds get pissy when State officials do stuff without permission.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Michelle and I have swapped places. For the first time in my life, I am utterly embarrassed by my country elected officials and their appointees.

Originally Posted by eh76
A minor correction sir!

I wish. I am just as embarrassed by a population that would allow these people to take public office.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I saw that yesterday and couldn't believe it.

They're rallying the base. Can't appear to be on the side of whitey and the poleece.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People recognize that the only way to prevent the DOJ from railroading Wilson is to leak the findings.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chapped_lips
Look at it this way......rioting in the cold snowy winter has got to be of a lessor intensity than rioting on a hot humid summer night.
right
right

but Sean john and FUBU don't be makin no snowsuits

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It pisses them off because they wanted to wait until after the midterms to have a riot.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
As I said, I believe both sides are being played. DOJ is pandering to the blacks in hopes of making them 'happy' and give them the 'moral' victory; whilst knowing all along what way this will turn out.

This.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Michelle and I have swapped places. For the first time in my life, I am utterly embarrassed by my country elected officials and their appointees.

Originally Posted by eh76
A minor correction sir!

I wish. I am just as embarrassed by a population that would allow these people to take public office.
It's surprising to me that it's taken this long for you to get to this point. You weren't embarrassed by Holder's antics vis-a-vis Fast and Furious? What about the shameful voter intimidation by the New Black Panthers and the DOJ's "investigation"?

A few years back, SteveNO pretty much called me a Communist because I said a lot of people in Flyover Country hated the government. I didn't even say I hated it, just pointed out a fact. Steve accused me of hating the military. Hell, I'd never even said anything about the military in that post. Most of those same people have kids in the military. How could they or I hate it?

Now more than ever, a lot of people hate the government.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The "leaks" in Ferguson are purposeful acts by the DOJ to ramp up anger and funnel that energy into "getting out the vote".
Exactly!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

How, exactly, is the release of the official autopsy by the Medical Examiner jeopardize justice?

Jeopardizes agenda, which to race baiters like Obama and Holder, is the same as "justice".

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"The department considers the selective release of information in this investigation to be irresponsible and highly troubling," Justice Department spokeswoman Dena Iverson said.

"Since the release of the convenience store footage there seems to be an inappropriate effort to influence public opinion about this case," Iverson added...

Really? When did you notice?

Was it when Eric Holder said he identified with people who don't trust the police? When he said that Ferguson made it clear that a study of police bias was needed (implying, of course, that the Brown shooting was a case of police bias)? Was it when he opened a federal civil rights investigation into the death of Brown before the ink was dry on his death certificate?

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder expressed frustration with local officials investigating the incident as the Justice Department also conducts a federal investigation, according to a department official.

In a meeting with Justice Department lawyers on Wednesday, Holder said he was "exasperated" by the "selective flow of information coming out of Missouri" and called the leaks "inappropriate and troubling," the official said.

No, Holder's not pissed that the information was leaked. He's pissed that the information exists. He's pissed that he can't control the message!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
DOJ doesn't want anyone confused by the facts.

It's Barry's fault.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
obola's Fault!!!

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Barkoff
People recognize that the only way to prevent the DOJ from railroading Wilson is to leak the findings.

Yup, and that's only part of it. It's also to ramp up the vote, after all, the Dems had voter registration tables set up at the riots during the 'most aggressive' rioting, too.

There's a whole host of stuff going on there, and it's not all about Wilson shooting a thug who needed killin'.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
. �What we want to know is why Officer Wilson shot Michael Brown multiple times and killed him even though he was more than 20 feet away from his patrol car; this is the crux of the matter!�

Man, that's easy!

If something/someone needs shot once, multiple times ain't a bad thing, necessarily. Real life isn't Hollywood.

What's the thing about 20 feet? He was 'sposed to let him run off? Think cops are just "road hunters", only shooting from the window? Police do tend to pursue perps actively engaged in a felony (his 2nd in 15 minutes).. especially one who has just assaulted the LEO, then again turns on the LEO in the pursuit.?

What a dumazz "we want to know" display of utter stupidity.

Remember- the ones who were BOTH fast and smart didn't get caught much back in the day... smile.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The U.S. Department of Justice condemned the leaks Wednesday as �irresponsible and highly troubling� and said, �There seems to be an inappropriate effort to influence public opinion about this case.�

Since when is the truth considered a "leak", and then condemned by DOJ?

Methinks they doth protest too much...

It ain't all burritos and strippers my friends...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The U.S. Department of Justice condemned the leaks Wednesday as �irresponsible and highly troubling� and said, �There seems to be an inappropriate effort to influence public opinion about this case.�

Since when is the truth considered a "leak", and then condemned by DOJ? I didn't know DOJ's job is to concern themselves with news stories?

They sure have stood by while thousands lawlessly riot, loot and pillage, and tell whatever lies keeps the natives restless. whistle

fact is, that the DOJ itself, has tried to 'influence public opinion' by sending holder to Ferguson, by taking over the police investigation, and by flaming the fires of insurrection.
The kenyan won't rest until he foments and abets, a full fledged race war in America.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket
I gotta wonder how this is going to play out in the history books.

It seems to me that a President who truly wants to lead this nation into a new era of hope would be able to use this incident to implement significant changes in the nation's character.

He could use administrative tools to force change. The largest issue, to my mind, is that this whole catastrophe was triggered by irresponsible "news reporting". If the President were to order the FCC to investigate the St. Louis area's TV/radio stations and newspapers to determine if their reporting of the Michael Brown shooting showed due investigative diligence before they rushed to broadcast, and if those news outlets and/or reporters were sanctioned or had their FCC licenses put on probation, it would send a huge message to the media throughout America that they not only have an ethical responsibility to report the news responsibly, they could lose their livelihood for failure to do so.

Sorry about the long sentence. But to my mind, this is where it all comes down: forcing the news media to own up to their responsibilities. Ferguson would not have happened if the news media hadn't fanned the flames before, during, and after the conflagration.

your absolutly right Doc.....problem is the majority of the main stream media has its mouths firmly around Obama's dick......chit like this is why Darla and i refused to be a part of the AP......

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (222ND, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 68 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,176
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.