Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Picts or it it didn't happen

http://concealednation.org/2014/10/...attacked-with-hatchet-suspect-shot-dead/

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

BP-B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Surveillence cam photo looks kike an Estwing campers axe

Got two in the trunk...

There will be a run on them at Lowes and Home Depot, tomorrow. wink
Good thing you've already stocked up!

I think we should investigate granny's who buy hatchets.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Oboy, I'm in trouble now. Bought one before elk hunt.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Picts or it it didn't happen

Very nice.

Image: "Picts attacking Hadrian's Wall"

[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
It's already being reported that this guy was Islamic and radicalized... he posted all sorts of crap on social media. The party line will be that he was mentally unstable. I could care less if a Jihadist is mentally stable or not. This country will never be prepared to deal with the threat so long as we refuse to call a terrorist a terrorist, and those who spew the PC bullchit will most assuredly have blood on their hands.

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kentucky_Windage
It's already being reported that this guy was Islamic and radicalized... he posted all sorts of crap on social media. The party line will be that he was mentally unstable. I could care less if a Jihadist is mentally stable or not. This country will never be prepared to deal with the threat so long as we refuse to call a terrorist a terrorist, and those who spew the PC bullchit will most assuredly have blood on their hands.

Absolutely!!! At least they won't be able to claim work place violence, on this one mad

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As I noted in my "Welcome to the New Normal" thread, before I saw this one...

I've long believed that the day would come when lone-wolf, home-grown and other varieties of Jihadist attacks would become commonplattacks the U.S..... I believe I'll stay in Texas.

Yep...what I said exactly.

I'll stay here in remote north Idaho, too.
Stocking up...remaining vigilant.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The party line will be that he was mentally unstable.

thats the headline

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by broomd

I've long believed that the day would come when lone-wolf, home-grown and other varieties of Jihadist attacks would become commonplattacks the U.S..... I believe I'll stay in Texas.

I'm hoping those Dimocrap black Islamists don't routinely get enough ObamaBucks to afford scoped rifles and deer tags. Deer hunting could get to be a real serious endeavor.

I think there have already been a couple of cases where a hunter was shot to death by someone they encountered and took no precautions against.

I wonder how long until mosques Dimocraps prevent surveillance of finance such.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/23/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eyeball

I'm hoping those Dimocrap black Islamists don't routinely get enough ObamaBucks to afford scoped rifles and deer tags. Deer hunting could get to be a real serious endeavor.

I think there have already been a couple of cases where a hunter was shot to death by someone they encountered and took no precautions against.

I wonder how long until mosques Dimocraps prevent surveillance of finance such.
Yep, this has happened in Minnesota...Somalis and Mung creeps killing White Americans in the woods....left to rot.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I guess the woman the cops shot was "collateral damage".

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Well, jokes aside, this stuff is just the beginning..
Methinks you're spot on..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Even with all the Jihadist Terrorist evidence on Facebook, the cops are reporting this.

"At this point, no known motive for this attack has been established," Police Commissioner William Bratton told a press conference.

http://news.yahoo.com/york-police-officer-critically-wounded-hatchet-attack-001320595.html

Some Facebook stuff.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=6760

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

When the hel are the people of this country going to drop the "Jihadist" and "radicalized" terms and call them what they are "Muslims" plain and simple, every last phooking one of them.

Quit patronizing their businesses, don't accept them as health care providers, don't rent to them, discontinue tax free status of their mosques. They are the enemy, and for God's sake don't vote them into office.

The Tail Goes Along With The Hide.

We should have picked our own cotton.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna

I've long believed that the day would come when lone-wolf, home-grown and other varieties of Jihadist attacks would become commonplace in the U.S. Whether administration officials or left-of-center media call them terrorist attacks or not (Ft. Hood, the beheading in Ok., the two attacks in Canada this week and others) they are exactly that: acts of terror, designed to instill fear. So my question is... Do those who argue in favor of more gun control actually feel safer tonight -- and can they even make that claim with a straight face? Can they still cling to the myth that gun-free zones are the answer? Can they REALLY believe that refusing to call terror what it is -- and herding citizens into zones where their right to self-defense has been removed -- is a formula for anything but disaster? Good luck with that... I believe I'll stay in Texas.

you can just as accurately describe these lone wolf muslim attacks as acts of political and religious aggression. They might not be going for terror. Looks like they are just trying to kill, as acts of revenge, or to even the score.
Regardless, they have a common denominator. They are all acts committed by folks that either are, or call themselves, MUSLIMS.

Sam......

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Obama owns this [bleep].

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by add

Good luck with that... I believe I'll stay in Texas.

Always the go-to safe zone bro !!!

What state is Ft. Hood in?

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cra1948
Originally Posted by add

Good luck with that... I believe I'll stay in Texas.

Always the go-to safe zone bro !!!

What state is Ft. Hood in?

Feds own the land their rules

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
635 members (12344mag, 257_X_50, 1234, 257Bob, 06hunter59, 257man, 71 invisible), 2,924 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,666
Posts18,399,365
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.