Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
(Judicial Watch) - Judicial Watch announced today that it received from the Obama Department of Justice (DOJ) a �Vaughn index� detailing records about the Operation Fast and Furious scandal. The index was forced out of the Obama administration thanks to JW�s June 2012 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request and subsequent September 2012 FOIA lawsuit (Judicial Watch v. Department of Justice (No. 1:12-cv-01510)). A federal court had ordered the production over the objections of the Obama Justice Department.

The document details the Attorney General Holder�s personal involvement in managing the Justice Department�s strategy on media and Congressional investigations into the Fast and Furious scandal. Notably, the document discloses that emails between Attorney General Holder and his wife Sharon Malone � as well as his mother � are being withheld under an extraordinary claim of executive privilege as well as a dubious claim of deliberative process privilege under the Freedom of Information Act. The �First Lady of the Justice Department� is a physician and not a government employee.

This is the first time that the Obama administration has provided a detailed listing of all records being withheld from Congress and the American people about the deadly Fast and Furious gun running scandal. The 1307-page �draft� Vaughn index was emailed to Judicial Watch at 8:34 p.m. last night, a few hours before a federal court-ordered deadline. In its cover letter, the Department of Justice asserts that all of the responsive records described in the index are �subject to the assertion of executive privilege.�

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This comes as no surprise as this administration protects each other with whatever power they yield. Certainly Holder asked for the Ex. Privilege knowing what the emails contain.

This coming from a degenerate who bemoans the lack of more 2A infringements.

http://thehill.com/regulation/admin...-gun-control-push-among-biggest-failures

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd love too see that POS Traitor charged with the murder of the US Border patrol Agent killed with one of the Fast & Furious guns illegally sent across the border!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
+1 bigtime

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I'd love too see that POS Traitor charged with the murder of the US Border patrol Agent killed with one of the Fast & Furious guns illegally sent across the border!

Id like to see him charged with every single murder any of those weapons were used for, then deport his azz to Mexico for prosecution there.

I guess they'll have to go back to court for the emails to his wife if needed.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AggieDog
+1 bigtime

Plus my vote

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
if holder is to be charged with anything at all, it better be quick. For the next two years, the kenyan has his back.

Sam......

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Then maybe charges should only be made after ze row is out, to reduce the chance of a pardon on charges brought?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by AggieDog
+1 bigtime

Plus my vote

Me three.

He was at the very least an accessory to murder but I'm afraid that anyone who thinks they (meaning Holder AND Skeeter) are going to release anything that will incriminate themselves regardless of what a judge or anyone else says is going to be sorely disappointed.

As stated above, we stopped being a nation of laws decades ago.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Holder is married? To a female?

Wow.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Holder is married? To a female?

Wow.

Yet he teabags with SAC a & NWA...........The man is damn busy.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by eyeball
Then maybe charges should only be made after ze row is out, to reduce the chance of a pardon on charges brought?

Think about it, if Obozo was complicit in fast and furious (and I'm sure he was - whole lot a shaat was cooked up in the Black House), then he has no right to executive privilege and is just a as guilty as Hold'emup.
Bet there was a whole lot of schredding and deleting goin' on.
These two Law-breaking Traitors should do jail time and forfeit any benefits they gained while holding office... and none of this "pass shaat - for the Good of the Country". These bastards broke the Law and MUST go to jail !

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ironbender
Holder is married? To a female? Wow.!

A female doctor, no less. What was in those emails? The Vaughn Index they turned over was incomplete in that a Vaughn Index is supposed to give a reference to the content of each communication. That is missing. I have to give the Federal Judge props for setting the date for them go deliver the Index. The plaintiffs had asked for a Nov 1st deadline and the Judge said that was too close to Election Day and said the sooner the better. Supposedly, the Judge isn't happy with what was turned over.
BTW, Holder tendered his resignation the day after he received the court order to turn the Index over.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I personally believe that Holder is complicit, and brazen about it, but let's not forget that he had a whole team of cronies who assisted him, starting with Lanny Breuer.

They need to be held accountable too, just like was done in Watergate, where i was told privately that some really fine guys had to plead guilty because they simply could not afford the legal costs of defense. (I do not believe for a minute that that was the case here.)

Last edited by Anjin; 10/23/14.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I can't stand the guy, but what would have he emailed his wife and mother that mattered? You guys think momma was implicit or something? I'd say it's more likely if there was something incriminating we'd have never heard about these emails, there would be no need for EP.

But I might be wrong.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
This comes as no surprise as this administration protects each other with whatever power they yield.
.....and a lot of power they DON'T have....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Id like to see him charged with every single murder any of those weapons were used for, then deport his azz to Mexico for prosecution there.
+1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smalljawbasser
I can't stand the guy, but what would have he emailed his wife and mother that mattered? [b]You guys think momma was implicit or something?[/b] I'd say it's more likely if there was something incriminating we'd have never heard about these emails, there would be no need for EP.

But I might be wrong.

Pass through emails....

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
What was the True purpose of "Fast and Furious", the Agenda ?!
And That is what is Truly shocking!
That the chief Law Enforcement officer and pResident of the disUnited States DID Conspire to take 2nd Amendment Rights from the Citizens.
What a couple of Arrogant, Narcissitic POS !

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
What was the True purpose of "Fast and Furious", the Agenda ?!
And That is what is Truly shocking!
That the chief Law Enforcement officer and pResident of the disUnited States DID Conspire to take 2nd Amendment Rights from the Citizens.
What a couple of Arrogant, Narcissitic POS !

That is the only time these POS are pro-active, when Conspiring to Subjugate the law-abiding, working, tax-paying, white people of America.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 224th, 53 invisible), 2,082 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,069
Posts18,463,567
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.