Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
On "The Five" Kim said women shouldn't serve on juries or vote! grin

Fox News anchors have turned their attention to the impact of the female vote in the upcoming elections. In July, "O'Reilly Factor" correspondent Jesse Watters referred to them on-air as �the Beyonc� voters, the single ladies,� and predicted they would be an election-decider this fall.

�Obama won the single ladies by 76 percent last time, and they made up about a quarter of the electorate. You know, they depend on government because they�re not depending on their husbands. They need things like contraception, health care, and they love to talk about equal pay,� he said. These statements have been debunked by The Atlantic, and have since spawned a strong social media response in reaction to his claims.

On Tuesday's broadcast of Fox News� �The Five� co-host Kimberly Guilfoyle discouraged young women from participating in elections and serving on juries. �Young women on juries are not a good idea,� she said. �They don�t get it! They�re not in the same, like, life experience of paying the bills, doing the mortgage, kids, community, crime, education, health care.�

Guilfoyle went on to say that because young women are �healthy and hot and running around without a care in the world,� they don�t understand the issues at hand. Her suggested solution? �Excuse them, so they can go back on Tinder and Match.com.�

On Thursday, she clarified her statement via Twitter:

Earlier this month, another host made the same gaffe. Harris Faulker, a host on Fox News� �Outnumbered� wondered whether young people should vote if they don�t know enough the issues.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I don't argue with women about women, particularly when it's a topic like this and they're right.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Prolly so.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"same gaffe"?

That was no gaffe, just the truth. My wife is disgusted with most of her lady friends for their being completely ignorant of domestic and world issues. Fortunately, only one of them bothers to vote occasionally.

BTW, my wife is 67.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Even in Wyoming, that seems true.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My Mom was upset at her girlfriends for voting for Kennedy because "he had nice teeth." 1960-2014. Not much has changed.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ann Coulter said it best: If it weren't for women, not a single democrat would have been elected President after Truman..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
For once that babbling b!tch said something I agree with.

Yep, we phoucked up by giving them the vote.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My great grandmother was a leader of the suffragette movement in the UK.
In the mid 1950s, on her death bed, she told my dad,
"We were wrong. Oh, we were wrong. We fought hard, and what do these silly women do today? They vote for the more handsome candidate!"

There is nothing made by man,
which cannot be broken by woman.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
some things are better off unsaid. I would have to question Mz Guilfoyle's intentions for running her mouth like that.
Might as well just say queers, women, negros, muslims, recent naturalized Americans, yankees and folks on the left coast should not be allowed to vote.
THEN we could throw in non veterans, those that don't own property, those that are handicapped..................

Sam......

IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
some things are better off unsaid. I would have to question Mz Guilfoyle's intentions for running her mouth like that.
Might as well just say queers, women, negros, muslims, recent naturalized Americans, yankees and folks on the left coast should not be allowed to vote.

You say it as if it would be a bad thing.....

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

You say it as if it would be a bad thing.....

That's close to how the Founders felt.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I wouldn't ask a woman's opinion on anything.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You normally don't have to.....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by smokepole
You normally don't have to.....

That's usually when I ask her what's stuck to the ceiling. Then punch 'em in the stomach.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Young women are dumber than young men? I don't think so...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm tired of how our culture views men.

There is a full on movement to emasculate men from childhood to adulthood. Even more, too many men support this.

Then we wonder why we have no leadership...

America has made "man" a joke to be put down and mocked.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're exactly right! Look at today's TV commercials. By and large the men in them are emasculated and stupid. This is becoming our new culture.

What show or movie with a courtroom scene doesn't have a black woman judge anymore?

If the judge is a white man he's a villain. Most "team" action movies and TV shows now have a screaming young woman as the "team leader" with stupid subservient sexist males running around behind her.

All the cop shows seem to have as the central figure a smart-azz woman.

There is a clear agenda to emasculate men.

Guilfoyle hit the nail on the head. It's too bad we're conditioned to recoil at some truths. smirk

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
the worst day for America was when women got the right to vote

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by deflave
I wouldn't ask a woman's opinion on anything.

Travis

+1

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 01Foreman400, 13 invisible), 1,352 guests, and 827 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,059
Posts18,463,249
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.