24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shooting your mouth off is what got you into trouble in the first place. It's all that you do, other than insult people and make outlandish claims about $hit that you don't own and cannot back up.

How soon we forget. Where are the Marlins, Savages, and Americans you state your Tikka has PROVEN to be more accurate than? Or were you just shooting your mouth off?

LMAO. You are a joke.....

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You shouldered the rifle while your boyfriend jammed a ruler in your eye? Really? laugh

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Got me into trouble while you hide behind your screen like a chicken schit? Really?

If you've never owned a Zeiss Terra3 nor fired a rifle with a Zeiss Terra3 on it the best advise I can give you is SYFM!

Keep hiding behind you're screen shaking like a chicken schit!

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, I'm shaking, Princess....from laughter laugh

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Yes, I'm shaking, Princess....from laughter laugh

So are most everyone one the fire reading this grin

Please continue to tell the good folks here on the fire about a scope you've never owned nor used laugh

My god I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!

Shod

Last edited by Shodd; 10/23/14.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ALL are laughing at you, not with you. Too bad you are too fu**ing stupid too realize that.

I've called you out on a multitude of claims you have made, and you have yet to attempt to validate a single one.

Pretty much PROVES my point.

Now go and sit back down at the kiddie table and STFU.......

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[quote=2muchgun]

I've called you out on a multitude of claims you have made, and you have yet to attempt to validate a single one.

Pretty much PROVES my point.

Kind of like this question that has remained unanswered.

If you've neither owned nor have ever used the Zeiss scope in question I'm wondering why you are trying to give any advice concerning the product.

Have you any F**king experience at all with the Zeiss Terra3

Shod

Last edited by Shodd; 10/24/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
YES I have experience behind a Zeiss Terra. Eye relief is SHORT. And gets shorter the higher the power. I also have LOTS of experience behind Conquests and don't care for them one bit. But I will say one thing, they are EASILY better than Terra.

Please, go ahead and tell me I'm wrong about the ER. Maybe your boyfriend can jam another ruler in your eye for a second "test". Remember to put your lab coats on laugh

I also have about 40-50 scope boxes atop a gun safe right now that do not even represent 1/4 of the scopes I've owned, let alone used.

NOW your turn:

---Tell us all about Tikka tolerances vs. Ruger American tolerances that you so boldly speak.

--Show us the RAR, Marlin, and Savage you own that have PROVEN (your words) to be less accurate than Tikkas

---How about those fully blue printed Tikka actions with match grade barrels

---How many match grade barrels do you see that are hammer forged? Please tell us some makers of hammer forged match grade barrels

---God I'm almost laughing too hard to type

I could go on, but won't. You have already proven yourself incompetent a multitude of times, on a multitude of levels, and incapable of backing up anything you say.

Have a good day, Princess........ laugh

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[quote=2muchgun]YES I have experience behind a Zeiss Terra.

Really, you'd think a f**king genious like you would know better.

So I know your not completely full of schit please post the pics of your 40-50 scope boxes and all this other schit you claim to possess.

I can sniff out a f**king fraud from a mile. Everyone on this forum including you know you'll never produce the pics.

I'll give you another assignment also you f**king worthless fraud.

Pull out from any post I have made and sticky for all to see anything I have said that you claim I've said.

Lying, f**king, fraud!

Shod

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Holy S- simple question about a scope here guys.

VA- I was looking not long ago at similar. Other than an in store look I have no experience on the Terra but size and feel wise it seemed very similar to the Meopro. I have been satisfied with Meoptas for years so I would likely buy over the Terra.

Was scoping a light rifle last time out so weight pushed me to the Leupold VX3 over the Meopta. Really svelte scope and I am thrilled with it. Eye relief is crazy good, eye box great, and it is even brighter than any of my slightly older fixed 6's. Next scope may be another Meopta- the adjustments are nice and tight and a bit more positive than the Leupold but either one works for me given the parameters needed.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow really? Now you are denying it when it all is there for all to clearly see in the Tikka vs. American thread? I'm a fraud? That's rich.

You are clearly a fu**ing mental case.

If I take pics of the boxes will you attempt validation of said claims? Oh wait, that's right, you are now denying what clearly exists in black and white.

Holy $hit, first you dodge every request of validation of said claims, now you completely deny making them. Yet they are there for all to see.

Wow....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Wow really? Now you are denying it when it all is there for all to clearly see in the Tikka vs. American thread? I'm a fraud? That's rich.

You are clearly a fu**ing mental case.

If take pics of the boxes will you attempt validation of said claims? Oh wait, that's right, you are now denying what clearly exists im black and white.

Wow....

I posted my opinions as a forum member and they are to be taking as such. Others such as 65 BR backed up many of my opinions with some of there "Opinions"

You however are the smartest f**king know it all of any of us!

You made a personal attack on me because we were of differing opinions and I basically called you chicken schit and a F**king Coward for trying to talk "Man to Man" while hiding behind a screen.

You're nothing but a chicken schit and a Coward!

Shod

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go back and read who made the first personal attack dumbf**ck.

You obviously haven't a firm grip on reality.

Talking out your a$$ and dodging are your strongest suits. Are you a butt ventriloquist?

I am now CERTAIN you are the biggest dumbf**k on this entire site. I needn't prove it. You have done it all on your own, Princess.....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You're not exactly brilliant yourself as I have finally locked in on you're location.

Nice conversation,

Have a good one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[
Originally Posted by Shodd
You're not exactly brilliant yourself as I have finally locked in on you're location.

Nice conversation,

Have a good one.

Once again I'm shaking, with laughter laugh laugh laugh

God you're a dumba$$....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here is a pic to hopefully hasten your pursuit.

PLEASE FIND ME laugh

[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
158 members (338Rules, 32_20fan, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 19 invisible), 2,001 guests, and 947 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,650
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.