Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I'm betting the next time LEO asks him out he will be glad to do a jig and help them out. grin

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pira114
Absolutely nothing in the Bill of Rights precludes an officer from ensuring his safety.

The Supreme Court agrees

Yep, that is why no matter what one officer sees a fellow officer doing to a civilian, the observing officer is also known as backup. Every now and then a crusader will go against that simplae maxim and they get the blacklisting they deserve.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yes he is. A troll is a troll, even when you happen to agree with him
I don't agree with you, yet I don't call you a troll.

Nor I you. But its apples and oranges. Neither of us purposefully post inflamitory stuff to get a rise out of people. And we stand behind what we say instead of pretending to have a certain viewpoint just to piss people off.

You and I support the same police actions. Are you saying your own views piss you off?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Those idiots put their kids in danger by refusing to comply with lawful orders.

Any other interpretation of the events are misguided at best and dishonest at the worst.

They had every right to demand they exit the vehicle. No warrant necessary.

Don't like the law? Change it. Until then, best not wander the world thinking you know it when you don't.

yep, if teh officer wants to have sex with any or all of them they have to do it. Like the public affairs officer in OK recently pointed out, if a civilian does not want to get raped by a police officer their best way of doing that is to not violate traffic laws. All of this stuff is the fault of civilians.

That is a hoot telling them to change a law when police groups always lobby for more powers and immunities for officers laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That negro had more than ample opportunity to step out of the car, shut his yap about a white shirt, and keep from getting his ignorant pfukin ass tased. He chose not and he deserved what he got plus jail time for resisting arrest..

It is a nigqers world after all.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Working as an LEO in a state that falls in the 9th circuit, I would not have been able to use my taser in this manner given what I saw in the video. The 9th circuit has ruled that a taser can not be used as a means to gain compliance for anything less than aggressive behavior. I could have used OC, but not the taser. And this is based solely on what I saw in that clip of the video.

Last edited by BigChief870; 10/24/14.

Keep your eye on the fruit........
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BigChief870
Working as an LEO in a state that falls in the 9th circuit, I would not have been able to use my taser in this manner given what I saw in the video. The 9th circuit has ruled that a taser can not be used as a means to gain compliance for anything less than aggressive behavior. I could have used OC, but not the taser. And this is based solely on what I saw in that clip of the video.

Reaching into the backpack coupled with a refusal to exit the vehicle would have been enough. Legally speaking. Don't know about your dept policy

Last edited by pira114; 10/24/14.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by eyeball
I dearly wish I knew the answer as to what Le Roy the dancer, will do the next time he is facing the danger of a 3 second fry from an officers taser.

I'm guessing he's not a quick learner

He probably likes that "tingle up the leg".... or was it down?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Reaching into the backpack coupled with a refusal to exit the vehicle would have been enough. Legally speaking. Don't know about your dept policy

I think it would have as well if the use of the taser was immediately upon him reaching into the backpack. It sounded like he had reached in the backpack which resulted in an officer drawing a firearm, which did not cause the use of force. That's only based on what I could tell with the narrow video and what the woman was saying a minute prior to the breaking of the window.

I did give bad information of a sort. The officer would have been justified to use the handheld taser in "drive stun" mode without the prongs. In that condition, the taser doen't incapacitate. It just hurts a lot.

Keep your eye on the fruit........
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

Typical nogs that can't recognize police, dressed like police, who think that they can sh�thouse lawyer their way into not complying to a lawful request. Like these cops had nothing better to do than roust Sh�tavious and SailFoamia.
Would have never heard about this if the two nogs would have gotten out of the car, said "yes sir and no sir", probably gotten a warning and been on their way....Bhuuut Nooooo, had to TypicalNB !!
Well it was a very entertaining video......
Dhone Taze me Brooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ROFLMFAO & ExtremeNF

IC B3

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ha, ha ha, TFF but true.

I'm de nig. Who are you.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/24/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

Typical nogs that can't recognize police, dressed like police, who think that they can sh�thouse lawyer their way into not complying to a lawful request. Like these cops had nothing better to do than roust Sh�tavious and SailFoamia.
Would have never heard about this if the two nogs would have gotten out of the car, said "yes sir and no sir", probably gotten a warning and been on their way....Bhuuut Nooooo, had to TypicalNB !!
Well it was a very entertaining video......
Dhone Taze me Brooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ROFLMFAO & ExtremeNF

Three great opines in one thread. What the troll and the mole don't get, if you have a problem with the "nbn", and "thug cops", why not be pissed off at the "nbn" peeps in they on' hood?

Dumb fugger rode the lightning, his choice.

Sean
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if my momma was dying in the hospital, I'd have pushed Leroy out the fing car.

stupid incident all the way around

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
don't want to get tazed,get out of the car,bitch.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
NBN....PIGS BEING PIGS.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I hope they put those jack booted copper thugs in jail and bankrupt that city.

^^^^^+10000

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, police can do anything they want. The only thing that video does is sometimes gets the perps off the hook, but the officer's rarely get punished and rightly so.

As an example, look for a [bleep] out when the SC trooper who shot the perp over the seatbelt violation gets reinstated with backpay. In the good old days that perp would have been going to jail if not getting finished off by the officer for his indiscretion.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GeoW
That negro had more than ample opportunity to step out of the car, shut his yap about a white shirt, and keep from getting his ignorant pfukin ass tased. He chose not and he deserved what he got plus jail time for resisting arrest..

It is a nigqers world after all.

Yep, that is what happened to the slut who had sex with Officer Cates(one of Chief Flynn's troops) during a vandalism call to her home. Everything was going ok till the feds got involved and shipped him off to a federal pen.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

It appears the cop asked him to produce ID. It was in response to that request that he searched for same in his backpack. At which point, it appears, the cop pointed a loaded firearm at him and his family. It appears also that at this point he was asked to exit. Fearing violence, the passengers requested a supervisor. Then the video starts.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
This guy would've faired much better had he just watched this..
Chris Rock's-"How not to get you ass kicked by the police"

http://youtu.be/QR465HoCWFQ?t=1m50s

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (35, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 11 invisible), 1,370 guests, and 840 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,252
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.