Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Several men whom I count as being among my closest of freinds I learned of and met through this site. Now, with my Kidneys really and truly tanked and with me needing a transplant sooner rather than later... Not just one but TWO different men from here at 24hrcf now have stepped up and offered to be tested to see if they are a match for me. The idea proffered that if they are a match for me and a good candidate for the arthroscopiy performed surgery to remove the extra kidney, with no bribery or gift given or required on my part, they will be giving me one. Yeah, I am off of the reservation by some standards at times, but these offers have come in seemingly without much hesitation or pause. This is a level of friendship that I was not counting on nor could have reasonably expected, but here we are and I have two donors in the pipleline here. It usually takes about ten potential donors to get tested before a good match is found, but one never knoes.

I am amazed and BLESSED here.

Last edited by safariman; 10/24/14.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
BP-B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
If both are a match, it'll be easy street for you (good dough to be made on the global organ black market with the spare).

First thing ya know ole Jed's a millionaire!

All BS aside, luck to you finding a match. A buddy is finally on a kidney donor list but he better get it soon...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I thought you'd be after your kids for the kidney.

Mark why don't you take it to your private paryer list. Not trying to hurt your feelings, but asking/selling an idea to the general list looking for the other 8 on the fire will get real tiresome.

You came back and your trying to sell again.
You are coming across as a person that doesn't really care, just someone who wants a kidney at any cost.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I sure as chit wouldn't give an organ to a con man. crazy

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok

You're a dickhead.
Did you work at it over the years or does it come naturally? Not that it matters.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
If both are a match, it'll be easy street for you (good dough to be made on the global organ black market with the spare).

First thing ya know ole Jed's a millionaire!

blush sick grin

Last edited by RobJordan; 10/25/14.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wtxj
I thought you'd be after your kids for the kidney.

Mark why don't you take it to your private paryer list. Not trying to hurt your feelings, but asking/selling an idea to the general list looking for the other 8 on the fire will get real tiresome.

You came back and your trying to sell again.
You are coming across as a person that doesn't really care, just someone who wants a kidney at any cost.

I don't recall asking for another kidney donor, just giving some much deserved accolades. I wish that I was at liberty to say who stepped up. Between these persons and non campfire friends and family who are being tested I will probably find a match. FWIW I have brought this matter before the Lord on many occasions. Still do and will.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Looks like your plan worked.

Praise the Lord!

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
Several men whom I count as being among my closest of freinds I learned of and met through this site. Now, with my Kidneys really and truly tanked and with me needing a transplant sooner rather than later... Not just one but TWO different men from here at 24hrcf now have stepped up and offered to be tested to see if they are a match for me. The idea proffered that if they are a match for me and a good candidate for the arthroscopiy performed surgery to remove the extra kidney, with no bribery or gift given or required on my part, they will be giving me one. Yeah, I am off of the reservation by some standards at times, but these offers have come in seemingly without much hesitation or pause. This is a level of friendship that I was not counting on nor could have reasonably expected, but here we are and I have two donors in the pipleline here. It usually takes about ten potential donors to get tested before a good match is found, but one never knoes.

Almost assuredly two members that don't post outside the hunters campfire forum.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Anybody else watch "lost"?

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Calvin
Anybody else watch "lost"?

No.

Is there an Avalanche in it?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Very gracious of Dr. Howell!

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Been smelling a rat, or snake or a skunk with this revelation. No ill will here, but Guessing someone will show up with an uber organ less a magazine.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the 'fire is nothing, if not relentless. laugh

Sam......

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Keep faith friend, always - and thank you for sharing.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Bet those two donors never clicked on the classifieds section.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I can "feel" all the Christian love.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by okok

You're a dickhead.
Did you work at it over the years or does it come naturally? Not that it matters.

Well Bart you've been away for awhile but he really is a con man. There are several threads about it. But you're right okok is a dick head

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tzone

Well Bart you've been away for awhile but he really is a con man. There are several threads about it. But you're right okok is a dick head

I know what's been going on but it's no excuse for him to be overtly crappy. We have enough of that kind of thing here. I could have used a different adjective but I couldn't think of one at the time that fit in so well.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SKane

Almost assuredly two members that don't post outside the hunters campfire forum.

no one that posts in the classified forum would give him a glass of water in the desert. Kinda man that would scam multiple people on a website such as this doesnt need any charity, and anyone offering to give this guy a kidney is a complete moron. Being a "christian" and all mark, at what point are you going to start atoning for all of your sins?

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
110 members (16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 32_20fan, 15 invisible), 1,747 guests, and 809 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,701
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.