Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[font:Impact][/font]
Originally Posted by Fotis
This beretta 32 ACP

[Linked Image]

Loaded with this

[Linked Image]

I use the 380 version of this load in my P3AT. Yep, it is right snappy in such a small light gun. In mine it loads and feeds fine. Probably ot good for the gun, but I do not care about this pistols longevity so long as it goes bang enough times to use up the seven that are in the gun when I need it.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
BP-B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The only two guns I have any experience with that I would consider pocket guns are the Ruger LCP 380 and any of the various NAA mini 22 mag revolvers. Anything bigger needs either a holster or a large jacket pocket.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
the mini-revolvers are jokes. slow, awkward, likely to be dropped under stress, 1 hit per second, at best, given that dinky hammer and grip, that lack of a trigger guard. The .32 keltec is small and lw enough to be worn as a necklace pendant, and it offers 60 grs at 1200 fps, if you handload the Silvertip bullet. Real expansion of the jhp at that speed. Have to chuck them up and get rid of that semi rim on the case, tho. it causes mis feeds with jhp's. that's 200 ft lbs per shot and 7 hits in one second

My Sig P938 is plenty small and lw enough for front pants pocket carry. NO woman has looked at your crotch since college, so why bother with package hugger pants, hmmm?

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
My son carries a Diamondback DB9 in his right rear pocket under his wallet every day for the last two years. Just regular jeans for a 6'1 230# guy. It is the smallest 9mm I ever saw and it shoots great. Nice smooth trigger pull. It looks to be modeled loosely like a miniature Glock and is very reliable. Based on my sons experience at least 4 of his friends are now carrying the same gun the same way. No holster between the wallet and him.

Hickok45 does a nice review of it on youtube.

Picture borrowed from Google images.
[Linked Image]

"Hired Gun" Quickest and fastest all motor sand car on the planet.
3.008 at 104.8 300' of sand.

NRA Patron Life Member, Gunsmith, Instructor, Chief RSO
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by squesh
the mini-revolvers are jokes. slow, awkward, likely to be dropped under stress, 1 hit per second, at best, given that dinky hammer and grip, that lack of a trigger guard.
You can improve the grips.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by squesh
the mini-revolvers are jokes. slow, awkward, likely to be dropped under stress, 1 hit per second, at best, given that dinky hammer and grip, that lack of a trigger guard. The .32 keltec is small and lw enough to be worn as a necklace pendant, and it offers 60 grs at 1200 fps, if you handload the Silvertip bullet. Real expansion of the jhp at that speed. Have to chuck them up and get rid of that semi rim on the case, tho. it causes mis feeds with jhp's. that's 200 ft lbs per shot and 7 hits in one second

My Sig P938 is plenty small and lw enough for front pants pocket carry. NO woman has looked at your crotch since college, so why bother with package hugger pants, hmmm?

So... As a convicted felon, you are admitting on an internet forum that you are in possession of a Firearm. Either that or you are FOS ....likely both

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
So what you gonna do about it, Snitching punk? Can't find anything to attack in my ideas, so revert to the only thing you know? backstabbing? Because that's all you are, and now everyone here knows it.

Last edited by squesh; 10/26/14.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm scared for you gitem.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't need to do anything, but it's fun pointing out stupid people

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm scared too Joel. Just shakin in my boots

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I'm scared too Joel. Just shakin in my boots

laugh guys with computers can sure be tough. I suspect several can be shakin in their boots with that guy. laugh Trolls will be trolls.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Best I can carry in a pocket is a Kel-Tec P3AT with CT Laserguard on it. Anything else, like you is just too big to be practical.

I did look at the new Ruger LC9S the other day, it would hide quite nicely IWB.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Keyboard Kommando

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Oh! Back on topic.

I carry anything from a Seecamp to Charter .44 Bulldog in my front pocket.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TERRY8mm
Keyboard Kommando

ME? Not likely Sir.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Nah, not you.

The innanet badasses.
You know, the mall ninja types.

Last edited by TERRY8mm; 10/26/14.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TERRY8mm
Keyboard Kommando

If it fits in your pocket, that probably is a pretty good idea for a distraction device.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T LEE
Best I can carry in a pocket is a Kel-Tec P3AT with CT Laserguard on it. Anything else, like you is just too big to be practical.

I did look at the new Ruger LC9S the other day, it would hide quite nicely IWB.

Terry, have you tried any of the Buffalo Bore +P 100gr ammo in your P3AT? That is my my pocket rocket, too. The BB ammo pushes a 100gr hardcast flat nose bullet out of my mini pistol at a full 1125fps, chronographed. That is 22LR speed with a 100gr 38 cal bullet. Runs good in mine, but the trigger guard wants to come back and smack my trigger finger and HARD. No matter in a "need to use it" scenario as I see it, but thought I would check in with you. If you cannot find any, PM me and I will send you some. I shipped some to McKay Sagebrush a year or so ago for his guys who carry 380's to use. IMO that fodder makes the 380 a whole 'nutha critter.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Along with my Colt's Cobra, I also have a S&W 431 6 shot .32 H&R mag; it's a downright decent little revolver and the .32 H&R actually beats the .38 Special in penetration.

I have a couple of .32's but they're old school guns. I shoot them mostly for fun.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
689 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 222ND, 16penny, 74 invisible), 2,794 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,628
Posts18,398,765
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.