Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I tell ya' what, IF this is on the up and up, we are riding towards a troubled and soon to be bloody ground.

GTC

Black Panther hails ax attack on cops

Link: http://nypost.com/2014/10/27/new-black-panther-group-hails-ax-attacker/

The Muslim extremist who attacked rookie cops with a hatchet last week was �a crusader seeking justice�� � and more assaults will likely follow, the head of his local New Black Panther Party warned.
�It probably won�t be the last [attack on police] because you have a lot of frustrated people out here,� Queens chapter leader Frank Sha Francois told The Post.
Francois said ax-wielding Zale Thompson wasn�t officially a member of his group, but he came to meetings and they talked about �police brutality� cases such as Eric Garner and Michael Brown.
�I don�t condone violence, but something needs to be done,� Francois said. �We need to have some type of deterrent and real oversight to deter the police from violating the laws and to know they are not above the laws.�
While he hailed the ax man as a �crusader,� Francois insisted he didn�t agree with Thompson�s methods.
�I tell people that to go up against law enforcement in this country is suicide,� he said. �Our main way to deal with it is to rally and boycotting.�
Thompson, 32, was a jihadist sympathizer who hated cops and white people, his family and friends have said. He was shot dead on a Jamaica, Queens, sidewalk Thursday after he lunged with a blue-handled hatchet at four rookie cops, striking Officer Joseph Meeker, 24, in the arm and Officer Kenneth Healey, 25, in the back of the head.

Francois�s comments about Thompson came amid anxiety among cops over the attack. Officers fatally shot a Queens man Sunday morning after he threatened staff at New York Hospital Queens with a utility knife, police said.
Joseph Priolo, 29, had gone to the hospital hours earlier, at around 2:30 a.m., complaining of chest pain and shortness of breath. He was treated and released � but returned a short time later, pulling out the knife and demanding syringes. A staffer called 911.
When cops confronted Priolo later near the Kissena Boulevard apartment building where he lived, he lunged with the knife and was shot twice, police said.
�He brandished the utility knife and one of the two officers fired twice,� said Chief of Patrol James O�Neill.
Priolo was rushed back to the hospital where he had menaced the workers and was pronounced dead.
Meanwhile, police officers and community members held a short prayer service outside Jamaica Hospital for Meeker and Healey.
�[Healey�s] still in critical but stable condition, but his recovery�s been dramatic,� Deputy Inspector John Cappelmann said.
�He�s speaking. He�s doing limited physical therapy. He�s doing great.�
Meeker has already been released.
Additional reporting by Larry Celona and Elizabeth Hagen

Last edited by crossfireoops; 10/27/14.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nope, those guys aren't kidding.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Queens, NYC ......

Isn't that where they "patrolled" the polling places with BB bats ?

.......Al Sharpton's stronghold ?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
obama boys

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Thompson, 32, was a jihadist sympathizer who hated cops and white people, his family and friends have said.

Why is this OK? If he had been a white man whose friends family described as a guy who hated cops and black people, the media and the ACLU would be going apeshit.

But because he's a black guy, it's okay to be a racist...

This crap has got to come to an end. I doubt it will in any meaningful way until the country erupts in unprecedented violence, though.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Thompson, 32, was a jihadist sympathizer who hated cops and white people, his family and friends have said.

Why is this OK? If he had been a white man whose friends family described as a guy who hated cops and black people, the media and the ACLU would be going apeshit.

This crap has got to come to an end. I doubt it will in any meaningful way until the country erupts in unprecedented violence, though.

It's not an issue. He's DEAD! grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
These scuz and ISIS are actually cut from the same cloth. IF they ever believe they have the horsepower, the atrocities they commit will spell the end to blacks as a race. Whites who think they are immune because they support "the cause" will get the same treatment as the journos who had their heads hacked off.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Doc, this whole thing is just troubling, and saddening. The ground that's being lost daily to this widening divide was PAID for in blood.

This "Frank Sha Francois" (just going by nomenclature, mind ya') would strike me as more than likely 1st generation HAITIAN,....and clear evidence that gratitude was not part of his daddy's mind set.

I know, let's bring in a BUNCH more,....that'll work.

sigh

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
These scuz and ISIS are actually cut from the same cloth. IF they ever believe they have the horsepower, the atrocities they commit will spell the end to blacks as a race. Whites who think they are immune because they support "the cause" will get the same treatment as the journos who had their heads hacked off.

Good time for a re-read of 'Something of Value".

Bearing in mind of course, that none of us are Roark, it's not the 50's, and this ain't Kenya.

I'm not real stuck on being sullenly glared at by potential Young Mau Maus, and would take note that it's becoming more and more common, daily.

GTC

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Look for this to get far, far worse in New York City. Mayor Blasio has taken Al Sharpton and some of Sharpton's people into his inner circle of political advisers.

It's not just lip service to liberal voters. Blasio and Sharpton are joined at the hip and they are leaning on the police hard.

Broken windows are coming back to Broadway.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

In a very general way, it's interesting that the many blacks who hearken their disgruntlement back to the generations of slavery and the periods previous to the civil rights laws being passed, seem to conveniently forget that at least half this nation went to war to destroy the institution of slavery. And spent much blood and treasure to do it.

There was and still is opportunity here for advancement by education and significant skill set that their continent and countries of origin would not have provided on nearly as wide a scale.

Would they spend a month in Liberia, Nigeria, or Ghana, perhaps they would be more appreciative of the potential for life here despite it's imperfections.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket

This crap is expected and accepted from the Negro. If we could ever domesticate the Negro we would be a step ahead.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
AMEN Cross and we better be ready to FIGHT.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Queens, NYC ......

GTC

That happened in Philly, but I'm sure it was far more widespread than reported. And no, it is no joke... they're dead serious about their hatred towards "whitey"....

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by EvilTwin

Good time for a re-read of 'Something of Value".

Bearing in mind of course, that none of us are Roark, it's not the 50's, and this ain't Kenya.

I'm not real stuck on being sullenly glared at by potential Young Mau Maus, and would take note that it's becoming more and more common, daily.

GTC

when i was little, ruark had a column that appeared in the prescott courier, he was a newspaper man as well as author, i somewhat learned to read from his column's. And read his african books while still in single digits age wise. Reading "something of value" and the mau mau rebellion in kenya gives you a different perspective on what became "statesmen" like jomo kenyatta later.
It also changes your opinion on what loosely passes for humanity.
come to think of it, i have always like a sten gun, maybe it's that book that influenced me.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 10/27/14.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Queens, NYC ......

GTC

They are all the same, but that incident happened in the City of Brotherly Love ... Philly.

Dave
Sticks and stones may break my bones ... but hollow-points expand on impact.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Look for this to get far, far worse in New York City. Mayor Blasio has taken Al Sharpton and some of Sharpton's people into his inner circle of political advisers.

It's not just lip service to liberal voters. Blasio and Sharpton are joined at the hip and they are leaning on the police hard.

Broken windows are coming back to Broadway.

Broadway runs thru Harlem also... so that won't be nothing new...

why is the rest of America forced to just stand down and keep putting up with this crap?

its not about the skin color, its about the attitudes that come with the skin color...

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Just a little food for thought.

This is what white people were building 6 centuries ago.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Just a little food for thought.

This is what white people were building 6 centuries ago.

[Linked Image]

All very well and good, but you're forgetting that,.....

[Linked Image]

Whoops, ....disregard my last.

GTC

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Thompson, 32, was a jihadist sympathizer who hated cops and white people, his family and friends have said. He was shot dead on a Jamaica, Queens, sidewalk Thursday after he lunged with a blue-handled hatchet ...

Not good press for Estwing.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 61 invisible), 2,950 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,347
Posts18,468,794
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.