[Linked Image]

Recent Deliveries @ Camera Land end of October 2014

By now I believe that you are aware of these updates of New and Demo product that arrives into us. We try to do these on a regular basis to keep you informed on what's coming in that's been out of stock as well as newly released product that comes in. If it does not state it is a demo then the items posted here are new.
If there is something you are looking for and cannot find please let me or Neil know and we can keep an eye out for you.
Here is the latest update of what has arrived:

[Linked Image]
The last couple of weeks have been Vortex insanity:

We have every Diamondback, Viper HD and Razor Spotter in stock.

Their three most popular packing tripods, Summit SS, Summit SS-P & High Country Tripod are all in stock again.

All three versions of the Razor Gen II HD 1-6x24 Riflescopes are in stock.

Every Vortex Viper PST in all sizes and reticles are currently in stock. Yes, including EBR-2C MOA & MRAD

The new Razor Gen II HD 3-18x50's and 4.5-27x56's are in stock as well

All StrikeFires, SPARCS, and Razor Red Dots are in stock.

We receive a HUGE deliver of their Ranger 1000 Rangefinders as these are selling like crazy.

Viper HD 15x50's, Kaibab HD 20x56's and Razor HD 10x42's are back in stock after selling out. I believe, with rare exception, we do have ever Vortex binocular in stock at the moment.

We are also still blowing out the Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 Riflescope in your choice of MilDot or BDC reticle for only $324.99

Of course we have ample flipcaps, rings, mounts, cleaning kits, binocular harness straps, etc.

We should change our name to Vortex Land, lol

[Linked Image]
Meopta:

Another shipment of our exclusive Meopta MeoPro 3.5-10x44 Plex Riflescopes have arrived. These were $649.99, however, now that they are an exclusive for Camera Land we are blowing them out for only $399.99

[Linked Image]
Minox:

We have been blowing thru the Minox ZV3 Series 3-9x40 Riflescopes & Minox ZV3 Series 4.5-14x44 Riflescopes so we stocked up on both the Plex and the BDC400 reticle versions. These scopes, at these low prices are a homerun.

We also received their new, Made in Germany, Minox BL 8x44 HD Binocular, which @ only $489.00 is a SUPER Value in German optics.

[Linked Image]
Zeiss:

We have stocked up on the Zeiss Fog Defender System as we have totally stocked up on all their:
Conquest HD Binoculars & HD-5 Series riflescopes. With the current rebate program going on these optics are going out the front door almost as fast as we can check the deliveries in.

Don't forget, we have all the remaining inventory of the Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50 Z-Plex Riflescopes discounted from $849.99 down to only $599.99 while supplies last.

[Linked Image]
Nikon:

Nikon Buckmaster 3-9x40 BDC Riflescope, #6421 reduced to only $159.99 This offer is not on our Camera Land web site so if you are interested please give us a call to place an order, 212-753-5128.

[img]http://www.cameralandny.com/images/swarovskilogo.jpg[/img]
Swarovski:

We have been getting in Z3 and z5 riiflescopes as well as all Swarovski Spotters. Swarovski has been great delivering the riflescopes to us on a regular basis so we do not run out. So if you are looking, look no further.

[img]http://www.cameralandny.com/images/gdi_logo.jpg[/img]
GDI Mounts:

We are now a stocking GDI Mount dealer. Take a look at these great mounts.

Our web builder has been working hard to update the demo pages on our site. It is set up by brand so please see:
Bushnell
Leica
Meopta
Minox
Nikon
Pentax
Schmidt & Bender
Swarovski
Vortex
Zeiss
&
Zen-Ray

More demo product is arriving all the time so please check back if what you're looking for is not here or just call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128.

Also, don't forget to take a peek at the "Deal of the Day" section on our site.
[img]http://ads.verticalscope.com/www/images/cf590cfeafd54810260a28caf46a0a43.gif[/img]

As I am sure you are aware by now, last year we established a "Deal of the Day" section on our site. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

As we receive deliveries we will do our best to get this information to you.
Thanks for all your support.

* For all your Salt Water Fishing needs please visit Pelagic Outfitters

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]