Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Other than exciting the base, I see no real benefit to the Party from her stumping.

She's a real albatross.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It appears to me she is always preaching to the choir, and that has little benefit if any.

Its always better to let the democrats talk sick

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It appears to me she is always preaching to the choir, and that has little benefit if any.

Its always better to let the democrats talk sick

Sometimes it's best to let them step in it, like Hillabeast's gaff about business not creating jobs.

I'm enjoying all the silence when the Dems are asked whether they voted for Obummer! laugh laugh grin

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm enjoying all the silence when the Dems are asked whether they voted for Obummer!

But if no one says anything, how does the question get asked? Who puts the rats on the spot, the media? Should the tea party and the nra be silent as well?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by ltppowell
She has great things to say. Unfortunately, like Ron Paul, the "package" is unelectable.

How could anybody compare that moronic mudshark to Ron Paul?

The fact that stupid people don't like either of them?

Damn check into the fire next thing turns out I owe Pat a beer cry

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm enjoying all the silence when the Dems are asked whether they voted for Obummer!

But if no one says anything, how does the question get asked? Who puts the rats on the spot, the media? Should the tea party and the nra be silent as well?

Good point.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just wish she would drop this one saying. "Oh Dog Gone it" This bugs the crap out of me, plays right into the hands of the demonrats calling her a hick. crazy

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Sarah doesn't bother me a bit. Her speech pattern and sytax are just the way she speaks. Some of you guys sound like you think it's contrived. I think she would be awesome as the RNC Chair.

Barring that, I hope she runs against Liiisa in 2 years.
... hopefully running for office again in the future too.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by okok
I just wish she would drop this one saying. "Oh Dog Gone it" This bugs the crap out of me, plays right into the hands of the demonrats calling her a hick. crazy

Yeah, hearing that is one of the most miserable things I have to deal with every week. whistle

Almost ranks right up there with hearing zeros bs or the hill screeching on TV, huh?

AFAIC, I would love to be hearing her screeching all the time from behind the podium with the seal of the POTUS.

I figure she has probably changed about as many libturds minds as God has. Seems to me they can be a pretty hard headed bunch.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/28/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I think her heart is certainly in the right place, and I tend to agree with alot of her message. She's not difficult to gaze upon either.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yeah Bow, Sarah bugs me with her voice and Romney is a Morman. May as well settle for the muzzy. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Well she was a great organizer up here in ak and her positive naivite was refreshing. She was very hard working in office. A lot of people up here are angry at her for resigning her governorship, feeling this was weak, but she did put a good run in for president on a national stage so she aint too weak......i like her.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She doesn't bother me, but when she walked away from Alaska, she lost any hope of being elected on a national level.

Sean
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sarah Palin is to the GOP what Jesse Jackson is to the Liberals.

They both show up to an event (once there is enough press) get their moment in the limelight, read a speech written by someone else, change nothing, and proceed to fleece the pockets of their parties base.

She scares the Liberals as much as Jesse Jackson scares the Conservatives, which is to say not at all.

How about the GOP base stop making stupid people famous and play to win for a change...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Very well said.

I agree completely.

Eat moose, burn spruce
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Funny thing about Palin. Just as an empty suit like Obama can be propped up with theater, so can somebody who is actually good, smart, and effective be portrayed as an idiot. The problem is, it is basically ALL theater, at this point. Reality does not matter, apparently. I guess some people just do not WANT to do their own thinking. Unbelievably, there is still support for Obama. His administration has failed in nearly everything it has touched. Leftists chalk it up to right wing lies, because they are TOLD to. No thinking required - we'll tell you what to think. Even personal stuff that should be a no brainer is obfuscated. Born in the US? Not according to his wife, and the bio in the Harvard Law Review. (We have actually never seen a birth certificate, by the way. Even the Governor of Hawaii could not find it) Not a Muslim? He was raised as one, and claims to stand with his Muslim brothers, should things get dicey. (should be noted that Black Liberation Theology is a LOT like Islam, and Pastor Wright was a Muslim, when he was in the Marines) Palin's stupidity and ineffectiveness is a fabrication of the media. Obama's intelligence and success is also a fabrication of the media.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sarah Darlin, Ted Cruz, Trey Gowdy, Allen West, and a few others, help to keep the cockroaches in check. They are the equivalent of the Orkin man.

does it really seem like they are keeping anything in check?

telling us about [bleep] we already know isn't keeping things in check.

stopping it would.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
Sarah Darlin, Ted Cruz, Trey Gowdy, Allen West, and a few others, help to keep the cockroaches in check. They are the equivalent of the Orkin man.

does it really seem like they are keeping anything in check?

telling us about [bleep] we already know isn't keeping things in check.

stopping it would.

The only reason they aren't "stopping it" is because of the liberal establishment in office...and not the Democrat one.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I doubt that is the only reason.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wish more women felt like her, and yes, she is an absolute fox.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (Algotguns, Akhutr, Bama_Sleeper, 10Glocks, 7x57Hunter, batch, 10 invisible), 1,535 guests, and 855 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,228
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.