24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Tennessee School Teacher Distributes Nation of Islam Racist Handouts For Third Grade Instruction�

You only need to read the following paragraph to spot the intents and motives of the third grade teacher for Harold McCormick Elementary School teacher in Elizabethton, Tennessee:

��The teacher also told Sommer [parent] that her son was not supposed to take the Nation of Islam handout home. It was supposed to stay in the classroom. That bit of news caused her great alarm��.

What type of school handout could elicit the teacher�s aversion to sunlight? This kind:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from ]
BP-B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Well at least they are not making ole honest Abe into a saint, I can get behind that portion. wink

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
And stuff like this is why public schools should be eliminated.

Instead, give the parents a payment voucher so they can send their kids to any private school, and I mean any.

If the parent wants to send the kids to a far left school (oh, wait, they do that already), far right, or anything in between, that should be the parents right.

By privatizing schools, the parents have the power of the purse, to change schools if they want, when they want, to get the education they want for their kids.

As Jefferson said "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
If the Founders did not trust government's influence on religion, I doubt they would trust it, particularly where it has sunk to, regarding children's education. I don't doubt what they would do if they found this country in the disrepair we find it in now.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
for the record, this is my hometown.

also for the record, this is 100% pure BS. i know for a fact. the guy has forever changed my opinion about Fox News. it is sensationalism and half-truths at best.

i sit in front of "EC Alexander" every friday night during football season. my children sit with him and his wife. he is a decorated combat veteran with a lot of combat jumps. i can assure you with 100% certainty that this article, the supposed facts in it, the quotes attributed to the teacher, the student and the students parents have been used in a very misleading and incorrect manner by a person who is purporting himself as a journalist.

this is a small town. 11,000.

nobody on this website has more conservative values than me, or Ed Alexander. i can assure you, nobody in his school system, or my hometown is teaching this crap.

what really happened? the teacher in question printed off a bunch of research material for her lesson on Mount Rushmore. some of it was good, somehow this one from the islamic state got downloaded. it was put in a trash/recycle stack on her desk. the students were told to pick up their homework assignment on their way out, and one of them inadvertently picked up that paper and took it home.

when the parent found it, they called the teacher. you can see the teacher's initial quote to the parent was something that the author of the hit piece made to sound evasive? something like "i'm not really sure what handout you are talking about"? that's because she really didn't know.

then later, she figures out what must have happened and said "oh, they weren't supposed to bring that home".

which this author made sound like the teacher handed these out to the whole class and said "ssshhhhh, this is our little secret, don't tell your mommy that i'm trying to brainwash you".

when in fact, what she meant was, "that wasn't a flier i handed out to the class, it was garbage/recycle and not a take-home". but the teacher had no idea Fox had a hold of the story and it came out sounding the wrong way.

folks, don't believe everything you read.

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Say it ain't so.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Excellent post! It is always enlightening (although disheartening to some) to get the true story behind something like this. A great deal of the "news" is on the same level as the supermarket tabloids; sensationalism sells, while the facts don't.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I ALWAYS find it funny how MANY on here bitch about the wrongs posted by the liberal price, then turn around and post stories that MUST be true because it matches their agenda.

Press is press.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The world is chocked full of lying SOB's, the press is no exception.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I ALWAYS find it funny how MANY on here bitch about the wrongs posted by the liberal price, then turn around and post stories that MUST be true because it matches their agenda.

Press is press.

And/or post those kooky email hoaxes that were Snoped 4 or 5 years ago. lol.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Must be a yankee.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Likely...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Press is press.

that has been the exact conversation around here since yesterday. all this time, the only media that told lies was the "other" media, not "our" media.

here's a little more info, if anybody doubts me.

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/art...-report-on-schools-not-fair-not-balanced

the gutless wonder that wrote the article for Fox won't respond to the local media. wonder why?

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
I think another parent has come forward and says their child also brought the flyer home and that their child's story matches what the original little boy said.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by navlav8r
I think another parent has come forward and says their child also brought the flyer home and that their child's story matches what the original little boy said.

negative. the author made it sound that way, but did not quote a single source.

i repeat, there is zero truth to Fox's story.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I take your word, friend.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
That's a negative to your negative. Does that make a positive? A second parent of a child in the class has spoken up corroborating the first boy's story.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by navlav8r
That's a negative to your negative. Does that make a positive? A second parent of a child in the class has spoken up corroborating the first boy's story.

Believe what you want. But it simply is not true.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Yep, but the other fifty-plus parents are all in on the conspiracy; small towns in East Tennessee being a generally overlooked hotbed of Islamic radicalization, breeding grounds for terrorists ... crazy

Where's Hannity on this?

Its been a while since he crucified a teacher in public. The last one was the lady he named publically as not allowing students to write "God" on the flag drawings her students were sending to US troops in Iraq, never mind that was actually US Military policy and never mind that grateful troops had previously sent her and her students an actual cased American flag that had flown in Iraq.

That prick never did apologize.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
242 members (12344mag, 257 mag, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 1,664 guests, and 903 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,932
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.