Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Heads Up! Should/Could be very interesting.

Fox News has landed an exclusive interview with the SEAL that killed Osama Bin Laden during the deadly raid in Pakistan in May 2011.
According to the press release, Fox�s Peter Doocy will interview the SEAL over the course of a two-part documentary, �The Man Who Killed Usama Bin Laden.� The documentary will be featured on November 11th and 12th.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/29/f...seal-member-that-killed-osama-bin-laden/

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

He shouldn't be talking in public. We shouldn't even know his name or his face or where he lives, how many children he has or even if his parents are still alive and where they live.

All of which the terrorists can figure out now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Doocy would not be my first choice. He is too goofy and illiterate. I agree with the above post.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unfortunately the younger generations seem unable to keep their mouths shut about anything, even something that could lead to people being killed.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Ridiculous.

"He" didn't kill Bin Laden, The USA did. From the armorers to the helo pilots to the intelligence officers......all had a hand in it. This is all of ours victory.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by tjm10025

He shouldn't be talking in public. We shouldn't even know his name or his face or where he lives, how many children he has or even if his parents are still alive and where they live.

All of which the terrorists can figure out now.
Yes.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It would be my honor to buy that man a dinner!

Hey wait a minute, I thought Skeeter pulled the trigger.... crazy

Last edited by 12344mag; 10/29/14.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
He might as well come out and get his account on the record. Nobody knows better than he does what actually went down that night.
Sooner or later his name will be 'leaked' he knows it, and I'm sure he has taken precautions.
I'd be willing to bet that he'll give everyone involved credit as should be.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
" ... I thought Skeeter pulled the trigger.... crazy

Obama not only pulled the trigger on Bin Laden, he led the SEAL team on the mission and walked point. He kicked the door, raced up the stairs, kicked the inner door into Bin Laden's room, jumped in and smoked Bin Laden. He had to do this because the SEAL team members were too frightened they'd be hurt if they went in first.

Obama just did not want to take credit away from the SEAL team operators because he is not only very modest, he also loves our military members so much he did not want to embarrass them for being feckless.

Therefore he magnanimously gave credit to the lackluster SEALs.

The picture of Obama in the White House with the other members of his administration, was photoshopped to make it appear he was in the White House Situation Room when in fact he was flying his private F16 secretly back to Andrews A.F.B.

wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Obama not only pulled the trigger on Bin Laden, he led the SEAL team on the mission and walked point. He kicked the door, raced up the stairs, kicked the inner door into Bin Laden's room, jumped in and smoked Bin Laden. He had to do this because the SEAL team members were too frightened they'd be hurt if they went in first.

Obama just did not want to take credit away from the SEAL team operators because he is not only very modest, he also loves our military members so much he did not want to embarrass them for being feckless.

The picture of Obama in the White House with the other members of his administration, was photoshopped to make it appear he was in the White House Situation Room when in fact he was flying his private F16 secretly back to Andrews A.F.B.

wink

L.W.

The SOB crashed one of our helicopters too!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender

wink

L.W.

The SOB crashed one of our helicopters too!

Too bad he survived!

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep BO got into some Vortex Ring State!

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Right around election time we're suddenly reminded that Obama (and by extension the democratic party) can take care of business.

That SEAL was ordered to do this interview.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That's about as smart as the info this dumbazz administration put out days after the incident took place!

More lack of responsibility concerning covert operations!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

wink

L.W.

You had better go wash your hands to get off the schit that musta oozed out of your keyboard as you typed that little story. crazy

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Right around election time we're suddenly reminded that Obama (and by extension the democratic party) can take care of business.

That SEAL was ordered to do this interview.

"The documentary will be featured on November 11th and 12th."
That's Well after the election

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You mean this one??

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
true dat, but it's being talked about now

and how many times have we heard Obama take credit for Obama's oops I mean Osama's death?

really about the only positive thing that's happened under his administration

and then we still didn't get to see the body, they dumped it at sea, instead of bringing it back and dumping it in a hog lot as they should have.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WTH is that pic on Hilary's laptop?

looks like a nekkid chick to me

course I've been accused of seeing one in every Rorsach test too!

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
WTH is that pic on Hilary's laptop?

looks like a nekkid chick to me

course I've been accused of seeing one in every Rorsach test too!

Yep a naked lady

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

375 members (160user, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 2,757 guests, and 972 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,283
Posts18,467,788
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.