Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
More info on this muzzle break please. Are we talking about a bore drilled muzzle break like on a Traditions or are we talking about an oversized thread on type?

I was under the impression thread on overbore muzzle breaks and sabots don't mix?

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
GB1

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Hydrashocker
Have you ever seen a true Ultimate ML. They offer a brake and seem to shoot fine with sabots. IIRC its a threaded brake. I dont use one myself.

ihookem
Hankins can convert a Encore for you. All you need to supply is the frame and 45/70 barrel. He uses a LRMP module and a breach plug of his own design. You can also get a LRMP breach plug from Precision Rifle or just use a Savage breach plug made for 209s. Slufoot on Dougs board can do the conversion with the Savage plug and maybe the PR plug too for under $150.

Personally, i would use a LRMP if i was building another SML.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Naw, just seen the Genesis model. So far the only ML's I've seen factory all have the barrel porting from the factory. Haven't come across a break yet. Guess it just makes me wonder about accuracy and sabots opening to soon with a break installed.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigblock455
have fun holding onto it with 200gr of powder. Should leave a nice kiss mark across shooters faces when they shoulder it quickly for a fast take aim and fire, shot.

If it's too much rifle for you, don't buy it. The recoil doesn't bother me one bit.

Hint: $hit thats shoots faster/flatter with the same bullet, hits harder at both ends.

Let's face it. If it isn't a cheap foreign made POS, made by a company who gives you $hit for free to promote their products, then you simply aren't going to have a good thing to say about it.

Bout right? Thought so.......

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Bout right? Thought so.......

That pretty much hits the nail on the head. If he dont get it for free or greatly discounted, its nowhere near as good as his freebies.

I cant say i care for the Rem700 Ultimate but i applaud Rem for the effort. It beats the hell out of paying $2500 for a Ultimate BP-Express.

http://ultimatefirearms.com/modelsprices.php

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Overkill45
That pretty much hits the nail on the head. If he dont get it for free or greatly discounted, its nowhere near as good as his freebies.

SOS different day.........

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
i buy my rifles or build em myself buddy.

Remington is cheap junk. They've put out some of the worse products ever to come out over the years.

Now if you dont mind, I shall be testing out my Accura V2 with some new 250gr XP bullets. Maybe some Fed bore locks as well if time permits.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
If ya could post up those Fed bullet results when you get em bigblock. Was thinking about purchasing some this coming up week.

Carry on....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigblock455
i buy my rifles or build em myself buddy.

Remington is cheap junk. They've put out some of the worse products ever to come out over the years.

Now if you dont mind, I shall be testing out my Accura V2 with some new 250gr XP bullets. Maybe some Fed bore locks as well if time permits.

You are a flipping joke. Keep lying to us all, and plugging your INFERIOR FOREIGN MADE POS that fail on a regular basis. And keep denying that you are compensated by CVA..........

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
no need to lie, when i get something fo free, i tells it like it is. I buy all powder, primers/caps/flints, lubes, patch material, normally cast my own projectiles these days. Recently just bought 2 packages of the 270gr federal bore lock bullets to test out for accuracy.

Heck, even bought the 1860 Army .44 from Traditions myself even though i could have got it for a free 3 month test period.

Show me a pay stub from CVA or any one else, because I sure in hell would love to get some kind of monetary compensation for putting up with morons like you all day LOL.

IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Yeah sure....he aint compensated.

Im sure all those sponsor links on his forum are totally free too. Oh wait, he charges for sponsor links. http://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com/t7629-interested-in-becoming-a-sponsor

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
this website has sponsors advertising as most forums do. Right now, i have no one paying me. My forum uses pictures for easy sight pick up on the topic for such and such category.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Looks like another Dikar advertisement by looking at the main sponsors. All the first 5 sponsors are owned by Dikar in Spain.

The money trail is easy to follow. Its plastered all over the WHC Facebook page too.

They will make good little Randys and Tobys someday.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The whole damm thing IS Dikar/CVA.....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

and? WHC is sponsored by CVA along with other companies that want the websites help with their web design. The whole cva site was redesigned by WHC's main webdesign company LOL.

When you have talents, others invite you to be of help to their members.

All unpaid positions my friends.

I do find it funny how these chumps try to pawn off the macho " 'ah buy Uhmerican and s'uhport Uhmerican!"

Then you go and bash AMERICAN companies trying to make a living LOL.

My main money flow is through rifle rebuids/builds/custom work on rifles. I do not get paid by any company and if you'd like to continue falsely accusing me of this, please PM me your phone number and we'll talk this over and see what kind of [bleep] talker you truly are and again, please show me a pay stub ya damn fools! wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You forget that you ADMITTED to it a couple years back,

So CVAs whole "pro staff" is unpaid, huh?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sponsored by CVA?

It IS CVA and its sister companies. There is NO WHC without them. They created it.

Spin it however you want. But, but nobody here is dumb enough to believe you....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
LOL wow you are stupid.

You'd have to ask CVA what pro staff members are actually getting paid, I do not have that info.

Sponsorships/pro staff are to very much different things. Most of the time, pro staff help with info like write ups, pictures, videos and customer support. Sponsorship comes with a heck of a lot more work in order for you to earn a pay check.

As I can tell by all the responses, people are sick of your kind always just trying to stir up trouble LOL. I am sure if knight had their pro staff on here, you'd give them the same grief?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Sponsored by CVA?

It IS CVA and its sister companies. There is NO WHC without them. They created it.

Spin it however you want. But, but nobody here is dumb enough to believe you....

WTF business is it of yours whether he makes or does not make money from CVA?

At least he contributes to this forum and posts relevant and useful information, he is not some POS that constantly berates others that do not agree with his views. I have looked up your posts and in not one of them have you added anything of value, it is always some sort of snide remark to someone not agreeing with our views. GFY you are ignore

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 64 invisible), 2,680 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,256
Posts18,467,037
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.