Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
poor response from knight prostaff when giving unsafe advice to a man shooting a cva and was unsure of his breech plug set up. Ask Muley, I did not cause any trouble under his name and only helped folks when I saw there were getting no help LOL. Thats between he and i, and we have gotten over that.

So whats your other user names? I am sure i know you under another name.

Knights banner was up while i was a member there, along with mmp. But what does it matter now? The site is now full of knight pushers, including knight prostaff who spam it, along with other forums.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigblock455
I did not cause any trouble under his name and only helped folks

Here we go AGAIN. Then why is it only YOU are the one who gets banned/warned/posts deleted all the time?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
maybe its due to the 24" screen, but i can not find where you gave a reason to grouse being banned? page 3?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
I did not cause any trouble under his name and only helped folks

Here we go AGAIN. Then why is it only YOU are the one who gets banned/warned/posts deleted all the time?

what posts of mine have been deleted? Dude, 98% of forums are DEAD. This post alone has more responses today than most forums get in a month all put together LOL. The last forum i was banned on was me asking the mod to rid the names and i'll wave and be on my way. The mod and I even chatted for a little while before i thanked him and wished him well and to watch our for knight prostaff spamming the forum.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The site is now full of knight pushers, including knight prostaff who spam it, along with other forums.

Well now, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? LMAO.

People just like you.

At least THEY push a decent product.......

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
2muchgun, you are ZERO help to members on here IMO. Just a person that wants to troll and start trouble and give misleading info.

How many of your posts been deleted on predatormasters for being a troll? A LOT! You are just a person that stirs up trouble and offers nothing to anyone.

Last edited by bigblock455; 11/24/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Misleading? Like CVAguncases.com and such?

How about when someone asks about "New Knight rifles" and I give a reply based on my 2 Knight rifles I own and like, and the only things you mention are the CVA Wolf, CVA Optima, and some Traditions POS???

Read the thread. You are a joke buddy......

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
that traditions POS you call, has taken bigger deer than you'd lie about LOL.

The 2 rifles you own are nothing special, we call them meat n potatoes guns.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I love elk meat and potatoes.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
WOW, carry on..... whistle

Just remember, when you piss into the wind you tend to get wet. laugh

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
that traditions POS you call, has taken bigger deer than you'd lie about LOL.

The 2 rifles you own are nothing special, we call them meat n potatoes guns.

I highly doubt that, son.

Compared to junk you use/peddle they are plenty special IMO.

If you want to call quality USA made rifles that are very accurate, have great triggers, and have never failed in any single way after extensive use in freezing conditions, "meat and potatoes guns", that's good with me. Because they do bring the meat to the potatoes on a regular basis.

We call your your guns "$HIT" around here.........

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Not getting help? PUHLEASE, Hawgslayer is an active mod on MM AND a CVA owner. Cayuga also owns a CVA and is a MOD on MM. GM54-120 and Mossy appear to prefer smokeless. That leaves ONE moderator and he is the one that banned you. This isnt about Knight, its about Sabotloader and you holding a grudge and/or envy.

http://www.modernmuzzleloader.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=group&g=427

You are delusional and a liar. Many of the members on MM own multiple brands. The diehard Knight owners that hate CVA are in the minority by far.

Grouse hasnt posted on MM in over a year http://www.modernmuzzleloader.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5

As i said, he was banned over a argument between he and Chuck. The dispute involved Savage's new MLII-BP vs Knights, the Elite to be more specific. Im not giving anymore details than that other than some words were used that violated the forum rules.

After the forum ownership changed, Grouse was allowed to return. Hal has strictly enforced brand bashing since he became the owner.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
really? i remember it being a tc triump and he gave it back to the guy giving him crap for not doing at his wanted speed.

It surely sounds like you are in DEEP with MM as well as knight? Man, you know some details! I find that interesting you are giving me fits, yet seem to be hiding your true identity?

Your links want you to register.. Are you just posting them to get members there? laugh

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I provided links to the proof. I have no idea if you need to be a member to view topics. I thought it was only needed to post. If an admin here wants them removed i will do so without question or argument.

I thought Grouse liked the Triumph but i really dont remember.

How would i be in deep with Knight? I have not bought a Knight in many years. I dont own a single one made by the new owners. All mine are Tony era Knights. I like my custom builds a bit better even if they cost 3 times as much.

Ive talked to Sam the smith at Knight a few times. Ive talked to Gordy maybe 3-4 times total. The only one in the business i talk to semi regularly is MMP. Del and Connie are funny and i like them. Great folks.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
you know so many details my friend, especially with the owners, past and present, who paid for what, who sponsored who, who shot what.

MMP does indeed make a great product, no argument there. Although in my state you know my limitations as far as bullets go.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I use both MMP and Harvester sabots. It all depends on the bore to me. My smokeless rigs prefer mostly Harvesters. Del is very aware of my opinion and he likes to hear the truth.

Been around a long time but since going mostly smokeless im more active on Dougs. just like the rest of us. That doesn't mean i don't still know lots of folks on MM though.

I even used to chat with Randy and Toby before they became douche bags. Randy though has gotten much more laid back and toned down his attitude on the few forums he posts on. Toby is still a total arse hole IMO.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
ok to put an end to this folks, lets open our eyes and smell the coffee.

If I had companies paying me to endorse their products.... Do you really think i'd be able to have this conversation right now? I don't think so. How many paid pros have we seen in the hunting industry go down the tubes due to them opening their mouths and saying the wrong this? Jim Zumbo comes to mind easily. How many pros have been busted for poaching or posing with animals they shot so many years ago and then pawned off as a recent kill?

Flat out truth... If I was paid by any company that deals with hunting, I would NOT be allowed to speak to you guys the way I do. Some may call me an [bleep]... Well, you would be to if you were being called a liar and had others accusing you of being paid off.

Make sense?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ok to put an end to this folks, lets open our eyes and smell the coffee.

If I had companies paying me to endorse their products.... Do you really think i'd be able to have this conversation right now? I don't think so. How many paid pros have we seen in the hunting industry go down the tubes due to them opening their mouths and saying the wrong this? Jim Zumbo comes to mind easily. How many pros have been busted for poaching or posing with animals they shot so many years ago and then pawned off as a recent kill?

Flat out truth... If I was paid by any company that deals with hunting, I would NOT be allowed to speak to you guys the way I do. Some may call me an [bleep]... Well, you would be to if you were being called a liar and had others accusing you of being paid off.

Make sense?

No, it doesn't. That is because you are a compulsive liar, and have been for years.....

http://www.predatormastersforums.co...ger++for+cva&Search=true#Post2550540

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Liar about what?

Notice how all the posts were deleted? It was YOU being a troll like you always are on forums. You dont offer help, you just argue and start trouble LOL.

Prostaf for world hunting club is a non paid "position" as i said. They filmed me on a bear hunt in NM this past august.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd1j051ivq4

we had a ton of fun and made memories. I also used my own Hawken that I built. My own powder i bought, my own patches i bought and lubed my self and my own round balls which i made over the Lee lead pot. Not a whole lot to pimp for wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Pro staff doesn't start until next year when they want me to hunt for them......"

Yet you just denied ever being Pro Staff. Didn't you? Need we post a link to that also? My god man.

Then you state "I no longer do reviews for CVA but........"

Yet you continue to categorically deny EVER working for them or ever doing reviews for them. You need help son. You are unable to keep your lies in order.

He11, you didn't even shoot the mulie buck you posted the pics of in the other thread. But you sure tried to infer that you did laugh

Wait. Wait. I know. You are the victim, you have no idea why folks talk to you the way they do, and you are only here because you want to help others. Yeah, we all know that STORY.

Anyhoo, you go on and help all the poor lost souls here who have unfortunately purchased Inferior muzzleloaders, but please spare us the BS. Your character/opinions/reviews will NEVER not be in question around here, due to your compulsive lying.......

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

491 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,903 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,276
Posts18,467,549
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.