Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
338Rem Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Just got an e-mail from a buddy in Wisconsin. According to the Marquette poll, Walker is up by 7 percentage points. Lets hope that holds.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Just got an e-mail from a buddy in Wisconsin. According to the Marquette poll, Walker is up by 7 percentage points. Lets hope that holds.

Not enough, fraud will take over and he will lose by 5.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He is my early favorite for republican nominee for president.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102

More and more reports of voter fraud are coming out -- possibly enough to have changed the outcome of the last election. In addition. we have heard of machines where Republicans voted for Republican candidates, and Democrats came up -- going back to 2012, 2010, and perhaps 2008. Funny thing, you never hear a report of a Democrat vote being changed to Republican. Then, in some precincts during the last Presidential election, the vote for 0bama was unanimous, with more people voting than were registered. Again, never a word about Republican voter fraud, only "suppression." So, I tend to believe things are set up in key precincts so Democrats will win in any close election, due to voter fraud. And that's why I believe the Democrats will hold the Senate next week.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smalljawbasser
He is my early favorite for republican nominee for president.

One big reason he's on my short list is his ability handle the unions.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Originally Posted by steve4102

More and more reports of voter fraud are coming out -- possibly enough to have changed the outcome of the last election. In addition. we have heard of machines where Republicans voted for Republican candidates, and Democrats came up -- going back to 2012, 2010, and perhaps 2008. Funny thing, you never hear a report of a Democrat vote being changed to Republican. Then, in some precincts during the last Presidential election, the vote for 0bama was unanimous, with more people voting than were registered. Again, never a word about Republican voter fraud, only "suppression." So, I tend to believe things are set up in key precincts so Democrats will win in any close election, due to voter fraud. And that's why I believe the Democrats will hold the Senate next week.

Steve.

Exactly Right.

...and the Media has already written the propaganda stories claiming the This mid-term election proves that the majority of Americans are in love with Obama and his policies along with band of thugs in the Senate and DOJ.

All that is needed now is a make believe Election to seal the deal.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
you guys want someone to be president who doesnt even have a college degree? i think theres better options. He's got some corruption issues that are big skeletons that i dont think we need. they would def run a huge damn smear campaign with soros funding it

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by acooper1983
you guys want someone to be president who doesnt even have a college degree? i think theres better options. He's got some corruption issues that are big skeletons that i dont think we need. they would def run a huge damn smear campaign with soros funding it

All the idiots with college degrees in DC now aren't doing us any good as it is now. I'd be happy with someone who ISN'T a lawyer.

And with him in the cusp of his second term - his "corruption" issue has yet to amount to anything.

He's already been tabbed as a person in the next Republican White House in some capacity so the Dem machine is already crawling all over him.

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just going to post about the college degree. Piece of paper, not working out for us real well now, is it?

I will make sure to tell the successful business owners that are millionaires in my area, and there are ALOT, that if they don't have a degree they should be minimized.

Laughing hard here.

Talking to you is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

You're drinking too much Union kool-aid.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Soros is gonna finance a smear campaign against any R candidate.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

i know he is, but why make it so easy on him? Jesus have you ever heard walker speak, he sounds like a complete moron. No worries, he'll never get nominated thank god. If he does just hand another one to the dems

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
gee, if only this country were run by folks with college degrees!

What a joke.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
[ Jesus have you ever heard walker speak, he sounds like a complete moron.
Zero was a 'great' speaker - how did THAT turn out?

Walker's done good things here in WI. I hope he stays here if for no other reason than to keep the damn Dems outta the govvy's office... Our last governor, Doyle, was the biggest pos ever in office.. Fact..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

So will the Main Stream Media.
What's Sad is that millions of Republicans will believe their lies and turn on their Republican candidate. They will either Stay home on election day or Vote third party spoiler.

They know the Media lies and covers-up for Obama and the Rest of his regime, yet when this same lying State Run Media, attacks a Republican, some how they have become tellers of the truth and are totally trustworthy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

If a college degree qualifies you for something, then a master's degree qualifies you for more, and a law degree still more. That's the flawed thinking we have today.

College degrees can be important, but they are way overrated today. About the only thing they prove is that a person can stick with something for four (often five) years. Walker has demonstrated that ability, and to say he is without a college degree is not to say he is without intelligence.

I'm willing to have a President without a college degree, if he's otherwise qualified to be President with proven skills and abilities. In fact, maybe he would be a good example to a lot of students who shouldn't be in college.

The Lord knows we have a President now with multiple degrees, but who is eminently unqualified to be President. He has never run anything but a crooked campaign. Remember? That was presented as a qualification to be President!

Steve.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Redneck
[ Jesus have you ever heard walker speak, he sounds like a complete moron.
Zero was a 'great' speaker - how did THAT turn out?

Walker's done good things here in WI. I hope he stays here if for no other reason than to keep the damn Dems outta the govvy's office... Our last governor, Doyle, was the biggest pos ever in office.. Fact..

You're not going to get me to disagree with you there. I merely have a problem with running a candidate who has as many potential issues that can be weaponized by the MSM.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Obama has a college degree. whistle

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter

If a college degree qualifies you for something, then a master's degree qualifies you for more, and a law degree still more. That's the flawed thinking we have today.

College degrees can be important, but they are way overrated today. About the only thing they prove is that a person can stick with something for four (often five) years. Walker has demonstrated that ability, and to say he is without a college degree is not to say he is without intelligence.

I'm willing to have a President without a college degree, if he's otherwise qualified to be President with proven skills and abilities. In fact, maybe he would be a good example to a lot of students who shouldn't be in college.

The Lord knows we have a President now with multiple degrees, but who is eminently unqualified to be President. He has never run anything but a crooked campaign. Remember? That was presented as a qualification to be President!

Steve.

I agree with you to a point, but what job has walker ever had outside of politics? I just think he's going to be another puppet is all, im ready for a candidate that is his own man. Guy running for illinois Governor seems to stand on his own merit, he's a billionaire, im sure he has skeletons but if he's got his own billions he's a lot less likely to be someone elses shill

Last edited by acooper1983; 10/30/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lol...... yea, # 101 how to hang a poster on a power pole at the intersection = 10 credit hours

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,609
Posts18,454,873
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.