Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
And its only going to get worse as Latino's come on board

A largely religious group.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Free eats > Catholicism

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Harry M
The Tea Party has no use for Republicans and vice versa. The Tea Party is 90% + Libertarian.

I'd have to disagree with you on that.

They may *think* they are libertarian leaning, but just because you say you want smaller government and less taxes doesn't make you libertarian.

A very high % of those people would bail and vote old guard GOP the moment Rand Paul starts talking about not funding Israel, closing military bases, privatizing various government functions and cutting government funding on education, epa and HUD.

Well if you line up the Tea Party �not negotiable� platform and the Libertarian platform they are almost exact.
If Tea Party members, Conservatives and Libertarian�s whine if those cuts you mentioned happen then they don�t belong in any of the three movements.
We are either going to get Government out of our business, schools, wallets and the like�.or we are not.
Now personally I believe the whiners and takers will win out and we continue to ride the e-ticket all the way to a collapse that will make 29 look like a picnic.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
yes they can to the nation, but it comes back to the old quandary that Romney faced - I can run to win the white house or I can run to win the GOP primary - but those are two different campaigns.

True. They are despised by the Republican establishment.

I fear a repeat of Thad. Where establishment members funded anti McDaniel ads.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The Tea Party has no use for Republicans and vice versa. The Tea Party is 90% + Libertarian.

They may *think* they are libertarian leaning, but just because you say you want smaller government and less taxes doesn't make you libertarian.

A very high % of those people would bail and vote old guard GOP the moment Rand Paul starts talking about not funding Israel, closing military bases, privatizing various government functions and cutting government funding on education, epa and HUD.

Well if you line up the Tea Party �not negotiable� platform and the Libertarian platform they are almost exact.
If Tea Party members, Conservatives and Libertarian�s whine if those cuts you mentioned happen then they don�t belong in any of the three movements.
We are either going to get Government out of our business, schools, wallets and the like�.or we are not.
Now personally I believe the whiners and takers will win out and we continue to ride the e-ticket all the way to a collapse that will make 29 look like a picnic.

Well the good news is Rand Paul isn't going to do that- He wants to be President, not principled.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Foxbat

Free eats > Catholicism

Eh, latinos are not afraid of hard work. They just come from a world where government is the source of wealth, they don't know differently so they support government.

Once they learn that it's their hard work that generates wealth and government steals from them, that can change.

The question is will they ever learn that lesson?

Looking at what Democrats have done to blacks, I have my doubts.

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well the good news is Rand Paul isn't going to do that- He wants to be President, not principled.

Do you think that's strategy or do you think he had really abandoned his principles?

Honestly, I can't tell.

Turdlike, by default.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Eh, latinos are not afraid of hard work. They just come from a world where government is the source of wealth, they don't know differently so they support government.

Once they learn that it's their hard work that generates wealth and government steals from them, that can change.

The question is well they ever learn that lesson?

I don't question their work ethic.

Mexicans don't vote with Catholicism, they vote for an open border and government handouts. The proof is in who they vote for.

What are the major platforms of the Democratic party?

Pro Choice
Open Borders
Government handouts
Global warming

Which of those platforms are main tenants of the Catholic religion?

So the reality is that they do not vote as a religious group, they vote as one looking for an open border, free education, free healthcare and government services.

Do you think the Democratic party would sell those issues, if they didn't think that's what Mexicans were looking for?

You have to look at this as supply and demand. Mexican's didn't flock to the Democrat party because they give two shyts about global warming and abortion, now did they?

The Democrat party tailored it's sales pitch to the 34 million Mexicans it wants to join it's party.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't argue that. Well done.

Turdlike, by default.
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Do you think that's strategy or do you think he had really abandoned his principles?

Honestly, I can't tell.

he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

honestly, he watched first hand what happened to his father and understands that there are some lines in the sand you don't draw - Ron Paul would stand up in front of millions of people knowing full well what he said was going to piss 'em off, cost him votes and kill his chances at the presidency. You had to ask at the point - is he serious about being president? I loved the man for being on the only honest politician on the stage, but I hated that he'd knowingly walk into the valley of political death every debate.

Rand is serious about being president.

Is Rand a trojan horse? The people that fear he is still a prodigy of his daddy think so and have said that if it looks like he is a front runner, they are going to empty the war chest out to prevent it from happening.

Last edited by KFWA; 10/30/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I didn't say the women vote in general - I said single women, which is not a ruse by the liberals - Romney won the married vote by 7%, but he lost the single women vote by 36%.

I'm not assuming they will vote Republican, I'm assuming that many of these people that are driven to vote democratic will not be if the GOP softens their stance.

Misleading statistic.

Remove single black women, who make up the majority of single women voters and let me know how they vote.

in the next election are single black women not allowed to vote ? otherwise, I'm not sure how that is a misleading statistic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pity.

There are a few conservative mouthpieces out there that I'd vote for. He is one of them.

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't say the women vote in general - I said single women, which is not a ruse by the liberals - Romney won the married vote by 7%, but he lost the single women vote by 36%.

I'm not assuming they will vote Republican, I'm assuming that many of these people that are driven to vote democratic will not be if the GOP softens their stance.

Misleading statistic.

Remove single black women, who make up the majority of single women voters and let me know how they vote.

in the next election are single black women not allowed to vote ? otherwise, I'm not sure how that is a misleading statistic.

They voted black more than voting woman.

Turdlike, by default.
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Misleading statistic.

They voted black more than voting woman.

either way they are voting democrat unless something changes on the GOP side.

Last edited by KFWA; 10/30/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What he said in spades

And I do believe when that happens we will get more govt not less

We will be pretty much saying goodbye to the concept of all men are created equal

IMO only hope for a return to constitutional law is rebellion & or succession

Bout as likely as me growing another foot taller

If history is any indication we are seeing the beginning of the end

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nah, they are voting democract because they are liberal.

Should republicans become more liberal?

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had a guy in english comp class this morning give a presentation on what his research paper will be.

He is writing how capitalism is akin to zombies. Lifeless, thoughtless, and full of rot. The girls thought it was a great idea! The professor, a single girl, no older than 25, who wrote her masters thesis on feminism, praised him.

Now, how would dropping abortion or marriage change their views and pull their vote?

It won't. They are liberals and embrace all things liberal.

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The class is on how classic monsters are products of the culture they were invented in.

Naturally, my paper will be on the terror of tyranny.

Turdlike, by default.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Absolutely, but it is far more intellectually honest to identify that black women voted for Obama, instead of attempting to paint all women as traitors.

Let's look at this another way.

10 people from Ohio show up at a party, 1 is gay.

10 people from Michigan show up at the same party, 2 are gay.

20 people from Illinois show up, all 20 are gay.

Someone later says "most mid-westerners are gay".

Is that an accurate or misleading statement?

[Linked Image]

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
thats apples and oranges.

I firmly believe that majority of single women voters voted for Obama.

If you're saying that will change ( as in they will vote in noticeably different % for the republican over the democrat) then that is a point of discussion, but statistically they vote as a whole for the democrat

so I don't see the need to address race or locale

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

399 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 260madman, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 160user, 38 invisible), 1,855 guests, and 1,002 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,379
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.