Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Last edited by eyeball; 10/30/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Every time I see these people come "out of the closet", whether it be homo or lesbian, I can't get over the feeling that they're trying to convince themselves that it's ok, or whatever, than they're trying to convince me.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I hope it's OK to like woman ass.....???

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
If God gave him a taste for a-holes, he'd have prime pickings around here, starting with the OP.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He must be confused, the only thing god is to bless him with is a stoning.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nathanial
He must be confused, the only thing god is to bless him with is a stoning.

Ah! We have a volunteer to throw the first stone!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Won't be me. I find it hilarious that stool pushers subscribe to believing in a god that demands their destruction, it is written and commanded.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
God never "blessed" anyone with being a [bleep].

Sticking ones pecker into a dudes ass whole is not a blessing. It is a curse.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 308ragincajun
Every time I see these people come "out of the closet", whether it be homo or lesbian, I can't get over the feeling that they're trying to convince themselves that it's ok, or whatever, than they're trying to convince me.

Bottom line right there...

I'll never be able to comprehend how a guy can take it up the pooper & get off sexually... cry Fuggin doctor snaps on the gloves & I break out in a cold sweat... OTOH, I can certainly sympathize with the lesbians taste for poocee...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
More like a mental disorder than a curse.

IC B3

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by UPhiker
If God gave him a taste for a-holes, he'd have prime pickings around here, starting with the OP.

I'm sure you and the Apple CEO would love to get a piece of my ass since I have nuts in front.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Hey, UP, I am not a jealous God. I won't cast you into a lake of fire. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I find it hilarious that stool pushers subscribe to believing in a god that demands their destruction, it is written and commanded.

Do you also find it hilarious when people who have cheated on their spouses subscribe to believing in a God that demands their destruction...it is written and commanded...?

Do you also find it hilarious when kids who have cussed at their parents subscribe to believing in a God that demands their destruction...it is written and commanded...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
More like a mental disorder than a curse.

Dats why they be Liberals.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I do. With faith, doing what god commands you to do there should not be an issue. Correct?

Last edited by nathanial; 10/30/14.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I understand lots of sin,,, I get people who are drunkards, I get fornication, and gluttony, greed too but I will never be able to wrap my brain around choosing a hairy ass with a set of big ol balls hangin there over a luscious warm wet vagina set so beautifully betwixt shapely legs and a flat belly and tits for the view.

Crazy, cursed, sick, whatever you call them it doesn't matter. Alls I know is they aren't right. SMH

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
"All fall short" is not the same as rejecting Him and continuing sticking it in.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antlers
I find it hilarious that stool pushers subscribe to believing in a god that demands their destruction, it is written and commanded.

Do you also find it hilarious when people who have cheated on their spouses subscribe to believing in a God that demands their destruction...it is written and commanded...?

Do you also find it hilarious when kids who have cussed at their parents subscribe to believing in a God that demands their destruction...it is written and commanded...?

Leviticus 20:13

13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by eyeball
"All fall short" is not the same as rejecting Him and continuing sticking it in.

True.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by antlers

Leviticus 20:13
13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Leviticus 20:10
And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:9
For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

601 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 22250rem, 1_deuce, 06hunter59, 64 invisible), 2,175 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,284
Posts18,448,656
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.