Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by nathanial
I find it hilarious that stool pushers subscribe to believing in a god that demands their destruction, it is written and commanded.

Do you also find it hilarious when people who have cheated on their spouses subscribe to believing in a God that demands their destruction...it is written and commanded...?
Do you also find it hilarious when kids who have cussed at their parents subscribe to believing in a God that demands their destruction...it is written and commanded...?

Leviticus 20:13
13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Leviticus 20:10
And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:9
For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.

Hey, I didn't make the rules man, I just abide by them as well as I can.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by UPhiker
If God gave him a taste for a-holes, he'd have prime pickings around here, starting with the OP.

I'm sure you and the Apple CEO would love to get a piece of my ass since I have nuts in front.

The resident chaplain for the 24 Hour Campfire, takes a bow...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"All fall short" is not the same as rejecting Him and continuing sticking it in.

So, have you stopped sinning...? Paul himself continued to sin, he even wrote about it. If you've stopped sinning at all, then congratulations. If you still continue to sin though, why is your continuation in sin 'less bad' than anyone else's (including homosexuals) continuation in sin...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I never understood why anybody would [bleep] in there beds? When you get into the mechanics of this, that is pretty much what it is! Just filth nothing more!

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
He also said all men will strive to justify their sin.

Add, you and antlers have no fear, suck all the prick you wish and be happy to be queer.

Oh, and if you want to commit murder He'll be ok with that too.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/30/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
He also said all men will strive to justify their sin.

Add, you and antlers have no fear, suck all the prick you wish and be happy to be queer.

Oh, and if you want to commit murder He'll be ok with that too.

Yep, just like you can continue your racism, bigotry, hatred for other religions, hatred for God's fellow creations, but I suppose that different?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
God wasnt too fond of other religions, IIRC.

I guess if Dahmer said God blessed him with a lust for blood you would be trying to cover his ass. Sorry, no pun intended. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"All fall short" is not the same as rejecting Him and continuing sticking it in.

So, have you stopped sinning...? Paul himself continued to sin, he even wrote about it. If you've stopped sinning at all, then congratulations. If you still continue to sin though, why is your continuation in sin 'less bad' than anyone else's (including homosexuals) continuation in sin...?

You never answered these simple questions...you just continue to spew your typical looney, hypocritical psychobabble.

Have you stopped sinning eyeball...? Paul himself continued to sin, he even wrote about it. If you've stopped sinning at all, then congratulations. If you still continue to sin though, why is your continuation in sin 'less bad' than anyone else's (including homosexuals) continuation in sin...?

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
God wasnt too fond of other religions, IIRC.
No, God wasn't fond of other gods being worshipped. Not the same thing...

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Other religions don't recognize Christ as Savior.

IC B3

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Hey, I indicated what the CEO said was pretty ridiculous. You disagree. Good.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You never answered these simple questions...you just continue to spew your typical looney, hypocritical psychobabble.

Have you stopped sinning eyeball...? Paul himself continued to sin, he even wrote
about it. If you've stopped sinning at all, then congratulations. If you still continue to sin though, why is your continuation in sin 'less bad' than anyone else's (including homosexuals) continuation in sin...?

Can't recall what Pauls sins were offhand, however they could not of amounted to much and were handled with a simple, I am sorry. I doubt he was a stool pusher as this is a sin that requires death. With the times what they were the faithful at hand would have done the deed commanded by god and Paul would have been put under,
correct?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Just had to make an addition to my sig line. Trouble is he most likely has offspring and says he votes.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Who is "he"?

If you are referring to me, yes I vote, and mot being PC has ensured I vote for no crap packer like your hero mr ze ro. Being PC has gotten a once good country pretty screwed up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So nathaniel, do you really think that God - nowadays - specifically wants homosexuals, as well as adulterers and children who cuss at their parents, to be put to death...?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
God wants no one put to death. That's why HE put in His notebook to us to not succumb to the desire to be a crap packer. wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So nathaniel, do you really think that God - nowadays - specifically wants homosexuals, as well as adulterers and children who cuss at their parents, to be put to death...?

Nowadays, as if god jumped into the liberal progressive movement?
If your a christian are you not required to believe that is what god wants?

According to James and Matthew there is no variable in gods word, even between the old and new testaments.
James 1:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Matthew 5:17-19King James Version (KJV)
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

The bible is gods word, is it not? �Only believing in some of the bible will lead to doubting all the bible. �Not obeying all of gods commands will lead to not obeying any of gods commands. The Bible is not a collection of human ideas and thoughts. The bible is gods word, dictated by the holy spirit, word for word to human writers. If any part of the bible is merely human thoughts, and not gods word then all of gods word can�t be trusted. �If it is gods word, then all of it is true and is to be believed. �That is if you can place your trust in Wycliffe, Hus, Gutenburg, king Henry, king James, Colet, Tyndale, Luther as these are just some of the humans that had their fingers in it.

Last edited by nathanial; 10/30/14.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Thanks and God Bless you, more.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
So there's a least-to-great ranking system in the kingdom of heaven.

That's some B U L L S H I T!

Death will come to all of us in due time. Until then, I think there might be a Commandment or something about killing.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 224th, 222Sako, 52 invisible), 2,042 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,069
Posts18,463,542
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.