Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
What I don't get is why some folks (the OP, for one) are so fixated on the sex lives of other people.

Not sure what's worse, the threads or the fact that it even bothers anyone to reply in argument.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
What I don't get is why some folks (the OP, for one) are so fixated on the sex lives of other people.

Not sure what's worse, the threads or the fact that it even bothers anyone to reply in argument.

True. I just don't get it (and am pretty glad that I don't, actually).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Of course, to answer your first question, I must say its a dead solid lock that you'll get two folks almost everytime by starting a thread about homosexuality.

If Bob could Lock Pick it....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Almost a given as to who the people will be, too.

Last edited by 4ager; 10/31/14.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Because they don't have one of their own and are insecure about what it would be if they had one?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by nathanial
I find it hilarious that stool pushers subscribe to believing in a god that demands their destruction, it is written and commanded.

Do you also find it hilarious when people who have cheated on their spouses subscribe to believing in a God that demands their destruction...it is written and commanded...?

Do you also find it hilarious when kids who have cussed at their parents subscribe to believing in a God that demands their destruction...it is written and commanded...?

Still passing on false doctrine as a "gotcha" I see.

Here, fill your thimble to overflowing. The Catholics have it right on this one - http://www.catholic.com/magazine/articles/why-we-are-not-bound-by-everything-in-the-old-law

And yes, the wages of sin are still death.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So nathaniel, do you really think that God - nowadays - specifically wants homosexuals, as well as adulterers and children who cuss at their parents, to be put to death...?

With these sins, the sinners put their own souls to death.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Wrong. It was pretty galling I thought for the sucker to attribute his illness to the Grace of God. I was thinking most Christians would, and still do.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Because they don't have one of their own and are insecure about what it would be if they had one?

Pretty telling that you would consider two men shagging each other as having sex.

I never saw a male dog enter another or a stud horse or bull enter another. Enlightenment leads you to believe its not an abomination.

People like you two are why sex Ed programs in school are teaching it's ok.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/31/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BarryC
I find it hilarious that stool pushers subscribe to believing in a god that demands their destruction, it is written and commanded.

Do you also find it hilarious when people who have cheated on their spouses subscribe to believing in a God that demands their destruction...it is written and commanded...?

Do you also find it hilarious when kids who have cussed at their parents subscribe to believing in a God that demands their destruction...it is written and commanded...?

Still passing on false doctrine as a "gotcha" I see.

Please enlighten us, specifically, as to your "false doctrine" accusation...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So nathaniel, do you really think that God - nowadays - specifically wants homosexuals, as well as adulterers and children who cuss at their parents, to be put to death...?

Under the New Covenent...?

Adulterers, children who curse at their parents, and homosexuals are all doomed...?

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm tired of people 'coming' out and sexual proclivity garnering one special status.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
50 years ago, had we computers and had this happened and been discussed, I'm figuring none would openly defend homosexuality.

Education, one of the four heads of the beast has explained things and enlightened us.

Our nation has certainly "progressed" since then, I'm sure some would say, but I think down the toilet from back in those days.

He said good will become evil and evil good, and He was right. He was also right about sodomites.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/31/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm tired of people 'coming' out and sexual proclivity garnering one special status.

Agreed.
Equal rights for everyone, and 'special' rights for no one.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yea, for humanism.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Under the New Covenent...?

Adulterers, children who curse at their parents, and homosexuals are all doomed...?

Are they not sinners? But in your pick and choose book of gods word anything is possible.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Are they not sinners?

Most definitely...along with ALL of the rest of us.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by seal_billy
I understand lots of sin,,, I get people who are drunkards, I get fornication, and gluttony, greed too but I will never be able to wrap my brain around choosing a hairy ass with a set of big ol balls hangin there over a luscious warm wet vagina set so beautifully betwixt shapely legs and a flat belly and tits for the view.

Crazy, cursed, sick, whatever you call them it doesn't matter. Alls I know is they aren't right. SMH

You don't understand heterosexual women... what a surprise.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[/quote]
Most definitely...along with ALL of the rest of us. [/quote]

Do not lump me into your opinion and fantasy, thanks.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by tail_hunter
Originally Posted by seal_billy
I understand lots of sin,,, I get people who are drunkards, I get fornication, and gluttony, greed too but I will never be able to wrap my brain around choosing a hairy ass with a set of big ol balls hangin there over a luscious warm wet vagina set so beautifully betwixt shapely legs and a flat belly and tits for the view.

Crazy, cursed, sick, whatever you call them it doesn't matter. Alls I know is they aren't right. SMH

You don't understand heterosexual women... what a surprise.

You got that right. Seal and I just haven't been blessed with true enlightenment.

What a woman has is not what Seal called it. Venus is a little piece of heaven on earth, to men.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

236 members (160user, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1OntarioJim, 257 mag, 20 invisible), 1,482 guests, and 924 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,176
Posts18,465,476
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.