Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Right.

Evangelical principles weren't the issue either.

It comes down to liberals being liberal.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
GB1

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Nah, they are voting democract because they are liberal.

Should republicans become more liberal?

I don't define dropping the attempt to legislate morality as more liberal.

I don't think it should be a conservative platform period

The idea is among many is you *aren't* a conservative unless you push a pro-life, anti-gay marriage agenda. If that changed, then that swings many more voters in the camp of Republican.

Last edited by KFWA; 10/30/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Right.

Evangelical principles weren't the issue either.

It comes down to liberals being liberal.

if that's the case, then we proved that Latinos will not be voting republican, and that single women will not be voting republican

the republican party should just disband now.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They aren't voting conservative either.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If a conservative actually runs, maybe we'd find out.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
Nah, they are voting democract because they are liberal.
Should republicans become more liberal?

I don't define dropping the attempt to legislate morality as more liberal.
I don't think it should be a conservative platform period
The idea is among many is you *aren't* a conservative unless you push a pro-life, anti-gay marriage agenda. If that changed, then that swings many more voters in the camp of Republican.

Republicans got their a$$es handed to them in the last two presidential elections by the worst president we've ever had since I've been alive. And still, they vigorously defend their losing strategies...and vow to continue their losing strategies.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those that embrace marxism can't also embrace conservatism

Turdlike, by default.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
They voted black more than voting woman.
I'm sure we all have seen the recent video's showing black men telling their peers what horrendous damage the democrat party has done to their race.

Of course, the facts of this destruction are irrefutable and clearly detailed.

I've seldom seen such presentations and it appears they are getting more prolific.

Should these truthful declarations get traction, it could change the shape of politics in this country, and the climate in this country, for a long time.

I know it may seem like a long shot to many, but I wonder. Truth is a powerful thing and can be used as a powerful weapon in the right hands. For this truth and theses circumstances, those hands have to be Black.

Everyone understands there is an unsettling malaise in this country of apprehension due to racial hatred and fear. Also, a huge concern for many regarding the way politics are playing out. Both have contributed to growing polarization and people talking past each other, rather than to each other to air differences, gain understanding, and achieve resolution.

I also believe it's clear that the current administration has no intention to resolve these problems, but chooses to exacerbate them for their own purposes and gains. They would be better served, in their demented minds, by a revolution than a solution.

So I would rather concern myself with what the GOP would look like with more, many more, groups identifying with it than being cast out from it, and what it will take to make that happen.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager

They'll run, but the country will never get a chance to vote for them. The RNC and Wall Street will see to that.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by 4ager

They'll run, but the country will never get a chance to vote for them. The RNC and Wall Street will see to that.

Very true, and that says about all that needs to be said for the GOP does it not?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
yes they can to the nation, but it comes back to the old quandary that Romney faced - I can run to win the white house or I can run to win the GOP primary - but those are two different campaigns.

Nixon said something to the affect that you run to the right to win the primary, you runt to the left to win the general, and you government from the middle. That seemed to work for him but I don't know if that's valid today.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Nixon never won as big as Reagan did. There is your blue print as to how to do it again.

The 2010 election proved we still have the numbers, the demographic numbers to do it again.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Those that embrace marxism can't also embrace conservatism

You can have conservative Marxists within the context of Marxism.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Nixon never won as big as Reagan did. There is your blue print as to how to do it again.

The 2010 election proved we still have the numbers, the demographic numbers to do it again.

Not even a Reagan blueprint will work today.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
thats apples and oranges.

I firmly believe that majority of single women voters voted for Obama.

If you're saying that will change ( as in they will vote in noticeably different % for the republican over the democrat) then that is a point of discussion, but statistically they vote as a whole for the democrat

so I don't see the need to address race or locale

Because you'd rather just hang your hat on misleading claims, instead of finding the truth.

I took the time to do the math. All of the statistics are out there, it just takes a calculator and a willingness to not parrot what MSN and CNN tell you.

In the 2012 election:

67% of unmarried women voted for Obama.

Of the 67% that voted for Obama, 52.24% were women of color.
47.76% of that 67% were white.

Thus:
31% of unmarried women were white and voted for Obama.
31% of unmarried women were white and voted for Romney.
35% of unmarried women were of color and voted for Obama.
2% voted for other candidates.

As predicted, you were wrong and misleading.

In an election where nearly 60% of whites voted against Obama and 93% of Blacks voted for Obama, to ignore race is foolish and ignorant.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Not even a Reagan blueprint will work today.

It starts anew next week.

posted Hot Air on October 30, 2014
CBS poll: GOP lead in generic Congressional ballot similar to final 2010 poll

THAT is CBS talking!

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 10/30/14.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sure.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Foxbat
thats apples and oranges.

I firmly believe that majority of single women voters voted for Obama.

If you're saying that will change ( as in they will vote in noticeably different % for the republican over the democrat) then that is a point of discussion, but statistically they vote as a whole for the democrat

so I don't see the need to address race or locale

Because you'd rather just hang your hat on misleading claims, instead of finding the truth.

I took the time to do the math. All of the statistics are out there, it just takes a calculator and a willingness to not parrot what MSN and CNN tell you.

In the 2012 election:

67% of unmarried women voted for Obama.

Of the 67% that voted for Obama, 52.24% were women of color.
47.76% of that 67% were white.

Thus:
31% of unmarried women were white and voted for Obama.
31% of unmarried women were white and voted for Romney.
35% of unmarried women were of color and voted for Obama.
2% voted for other candidates.

As predicted, you were wrong and misleading.

In an election where nearly 60% of whites voted against Obama and 93% of Blacks voted for Obama, to ignore race is foolish and ignorant.

using your numbers I still don't see where you think I'm wrong. 31% of single white women voted for Obama, 31% voted for Romney.

Are you saying the 31% of single white women that voted for Obama would vote for a more hard core conservative than Romney?

other wise, my statement stands

the majority of single women voted for Obama and would likely vote democrat in the election and race is meaningless because they'd likely vote democrat in the same numbers again.

if you think I'm being disingenuous on this, then please tell me why you think the majority of single women will vote Republican, otherwise, your protest seem like alot of wasted effort.

if 31% of white single women voted for Obama, the same % as Romney, that doesn't bode well for the next republican candidate in my eyes.

Last edited by KFWA; 10/30/14.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
you should consider what you gain as well though.

For example - single women voters represent 25% of the electorate and reproductive rights are the #1 voting motivation for them to turn out to the polls. Even if you don't think you'd get the single women vote, historically the only time this group turns out to vote in large numbers is when they think pro-choice is threatened.

Let's make sure we're clear here with a little translation. You're saying the #1 motivator for U.S. single women, as a demographic, to vote is to be able to kill a baby anytime and anywhere they choose?

If that's true it is obvious why this country is in such terrible shape.

to make it worse though, it would appear Republicans are so intent on addressing it as a platform plank, that they are willing to give up a shot at the white house over it.

which is yet another reason the country is in such terrible shape.

Except when republicans run as pro life, they win. When they're wishy washy, they lose.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 16penny, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,222 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,208
Posts18,466,123
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.