Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Posted on October 30 201
Via CNN:
Cruz, a tea party favorite who is considering a presidential bid, said his party needs to nominate a "strong conservative" to win back the White House in 2016. If not, Hillary Clinton will be president, he said in an interview on CNBC.

When asked if former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is too far to the left to fit the conservative bill, the junior senator from Texas said he is a "fan of Jeb Bush�s" but added that "we need to learn from history."

"We need to look to history and what works and what doesn�t and the one thing is clear is if Republicans run another candidate in the mold of a Bob Dole, or a John McCain, or a Mitt Romney � and let me be clear, all three of those are good, honorable men. They�re decent men. They�re patriots," Cruz said. "But if we run another candidate in the mold of a Bob Dole, or a John McCain, or Mitt Romney, we will end up with the same result, which is millions of people will stay home on Election Day."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

BP-B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Or a Canadian?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cruz is spot on. Running a nice moderate jerkoff hasn't won an election in decades. The Republican party needs to wake up.

If the GOP could grow some balls and put up a REAL conservative they'd have the People behind them.

Or they could just start cheating ballots like the libtards do.

If 2nd amendment rights can be subject to licensing and fees, how was the poll tax unconstitutional?
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I'd take a Canadian conservative over an American liberal in a heart beat.

But hell, this "Canadian" thing was destroyed when the Kenyan made it into the White House, and the only people who keep bringing it up are pea-brained trolls.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the junior senator from Texas said he is a "fan of Jeb Bush�s" but added that "we need to learn from history."

The lad hit one out of the park with that one.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
the junior senator from Texas said he is a "fan of Jeb Bush�s" but added that "we need to learn from history."

The lad hit one out of the park with that one.

Wham-O!

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
on Breitbart TV 30 Oct 2014
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) argued �it will be incumbent� on the GOP to stop any executive amnesty by President Obama if the Republicans re-take the Senate on Thursday�s �Hannity� on the Fox News Channel.

When Cruz was asked if the GOP has the authority to block executive amnesty, Cruz declared they �absolutely� did. And �it will be incumbent if we have a majority for Republicans to lead, for us to step up and do something about it�I hope and believe that come January of next year, with a Republican majority in the House and the Senate, we will see strong, bold leadership.�

Cruz added,��I think we are on the verge of an historic Election Night next Tuesday. I think Republicans are going to re-take the US Senate. I

He also slammed the media for ignoring comments made by Democratic candidate Vincent Sheheen against South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley (R), saying �The Democratic nominee for governor in South Carolina used a misogynist, sexist insult for your and my friend Nikki Haley�you can see this Democrat running for governor laughing about it with the crowd and then embracing it, embracing, you know, if this were a Republican, if this were Todd Aiken, it would lead the news on every channel across the country [yet] to have a Democrat use a nasty personal misogynist insult, and yet the mainstream yawns and ignores it.�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Or a Canadian?
Figured you'd want another Kenyan. The first one's worked out so well.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
From the age of four, Ted Cruz was raised a Texan.

As a lawyer at the top of the pile, he well knows if he is a citizen eligible to run for President.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Damn guys...can't we just focus on the mid terms for a month, rather than 2 years out?

I love Cruz. There ain't no chance he's the 2016 nominee.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
He's got a better chance than that there Bush fella. wink

Last edited by elkhunternm; 10/31/14.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Actually, he doesn't.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Lock pick??? grin

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
Actually, he doesn't.

Hot damn....... I just e-mailed this thread to ol' Ted with a short explanation of why YOUR post should really cheer him up.

Of course, if Jeb sees it, he'll call a press conference to announce that he will NOT be a candidate in 2016.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Damn guys...can't we just focus on the mid terms for a month, rather than 2 years out?

Unlike some...Ted Cruz can focus of more than one thing at a time. And he damn well know this election is about the Obama agenda.

You are the one doing the predictions 2 years out.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well he best snap to it.

I sent the MF'er $25 bucks.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Is Cruz going to scare white, middle-class college-educated women of all ages?

Is Jeb?

If the answer to one of them is "no", then we've got a viable presidential candidate who can win.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You'll soon find out what Jeb has done as far as his ground game and money are concerned...all under the radar, for the most part.

I'm amazed. I didn't think it possible.

Trust me when I tell you Cruz is discussing Jeb for a reason.

I love Cruz. Cruz isn't in the top 3.

In November 2016, I will vote for the GOP candidate the majority of this nation selects as it's candidate.

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I love Cruz. Cruz isn't in the top 3.

People who post in this forum aren't exactly a representative cross-section of the American electorate.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"I love Cruz. Cruz isn't in the top 3."

Please don't tell me Christie preferable to Cruz.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
119 members (338reddog, 32_20fan, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 8 invisible), 1,465 guests, and 748 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,889
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.