-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm asking YOU, nathaniel (since you brought it up) do you really think that God - nowadays - specifically wants homosexuals, as well as adulterers and children who cuss at their parents, to be put to death...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nathanial
He must be confused, the only thing god is to bless him with is a stoning.

Achmed, is that you? How is the Jihad network in Laramie? grin blush

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by eyeball
Thanks and God Bless you, more.

lol

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antlers
I'm asking YOU, nathaniel (since YOU brought it up) do YOU really think that God - nowadays - specifically wants homosexuals, as well as adulterers and children who cuss at their parents, to be put to death...?

No, I don't. However, the irony is that the bible does state these commandments.
Hope you do not have the illusion that I am a Christian.

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Sycamore
He must be confused, the only thing god is to bless him with is a stoning.

Achmed, is that you? How is the Jihad network in Laramie? grin blush

Sycamore

Funny, if that was a Mathew Shepard joke, his death was about a large amount of drugs and owed money, not being gay.

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
So nathaniel, do you really think that God - nowadays - specifically wants homosexuals, as well as adulterers and children who cuss at their parents, to be put to death...?

Nowadays, as if god jumped into the liberal progressive movement?
If your a christian are you not required to believe that is what god wants?

According to James and Matthew there is no variable in gods word, even between the old and new testaments.
James 1:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Matthew 5:17-19King James Version (KJV)
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

The bible is gods word, is it not? �Only believing in some of the bible will lead to doubting all the bible. �Not obeying all of gods commands will lead to not obeying any of gods commands. The Bible is not a collection of human ideas and thoughts. The bible is gods word, dictated by the holy spirit, word for word to human writers. If any part of the bible is merely human thoughts, and not gods word then all of gods word can�t be trusted. �If it is gods word, then all of it is true and is to be believed. �That is if you can place your trust in Wycliffe, Hus, Gutenburg, king Henry, king James, Colet, Tyndale, Luther as these are just some of the humans that had their fingers in it.

So, do you eat bacon or sea food?

Leviticus
11:7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.
11:8 Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.
11:9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
11:10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11:11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
11:12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 10/30/14.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Both

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

Nothing to be proud of, to be disordered in your thinking and a degenerate.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
"All fall short" is not the same as rejecting Him and continuing sticking it in.

So, have you stopped sinning...? Paul himself continued to sin, he even wrote about it. If you've stopped sinning at all, then congratulations. If you still continue to sin though, why is your continuation in sin 'less bad' than anyone else's (including homosexuals) continuation in sin...?

it's always good for a laugh, when the amateur theologians start to arguing. Gee, how many Angels DO fit on the head of a pin? laugh

Last edited by Mannlicher; 10/30/14.

Sam......

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Some now think being a degenerate is a good thing.

He said, good will become evil and evil good. That requires many to become crazy, another word for PC.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
"All fall short" is not the same as rejecting Him and continuing sticking it in.

So, have you stopped sinning...? Paul himself continued to sin, he even wrote about it. If you've stopped sinning at all, then congratulations. If you still continue to sin though, why is your continuation in sin 'less bad' than anyone else's (including homosexuals) continuation in sin...?

it's always good for a laugh, when the amateur theologians start to arguing.

It's not real different...and is also always good for a laugh...when the amateur political strategists and commentators start to arguing.
Guys here would argue over the blessing of a meal.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Or if a guy buggering another was a good thing?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I think unrepentant gays fight the same religious crux that those who want to kill all sinners fight; they're all asswholes and they all stink.....

I'm in the camp that cheerleads against both.....or in a camp full of cheerleaders....real hot, hetero wank material cheerleaders.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rump Rangers are phugging disgusting, they make me want to puke!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna

it's always good for a laugh, when the amateur theologians start to arguing.

It's not real different...and is also always good for a laugh...when the amateur political strategists and commentators start to arguing.
Guys here would argue over the blessing of a meal.

just going to leave it there. We disagree on this subject, but tend to agree on many others. Hope your day is a good one. smile

Last edited by Mannlicher; 10/31/14.

Sam......

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
God is good.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 308ragincajun
Every time I see these people come "out of the closet", whether it be homo or lesbian, I can't get over the feeling that they're trying to convince themselves that it's ok, or whatever, than they're trying to convince me.

thats it right there. trying to justify their abhorrent, unnatural behavior.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
just going to leave it there. We disagree on this subject, but tend to agree on many others. Hope your day is a good one. smile

I concur. Thanks a bunch, and I hope your day is a good one as well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What I don't get is why some folks (the OP, for one) are so fixated on the sex lives of other people.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
We always knew those guys from Robertsdale were a little different. We thought they just liked to bugger goats...

crazy

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

718 members (10gaugeman, 117LBS, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 68 invisible), 2,772 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,152
Posts18,465,058
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.