Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter
Rush
Rush
Did I mention Rush

^

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hotel California....can't stand it, can't stand the Eagles in general. Yet their crap always ends up near the top 5 on any "good time rock n roll marathon"

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Man, what a bunch of haters on this thread!! None of y'all need apply to ever hunt with me... ya'd hate the music I play in my pickup and I'd have to kick you out to walk home...

grin

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
upon careful reflection, the most over rated rock song of all times just has to effing be "Stairway to Heaven". Period.

Sam......

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said.

Heart of Dixie
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
This is a little of topic, but kind of related. I thought it was
funny, don't know if it true or not. My wife said she saw somthing somewhere during the summer where people were talking about leaving animals in hot cars. Here is story:
Guy left note on car while going into Walmart. He leaves dog in car. Note says: Please do not bust my window,A/C is running, I will be back in 5 minutes. My dog is listening to ZZ top, he hates the fuc*ing Eagles and Barry Manilow. Thanks.

Heart of Dixie
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Elvis sucks!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Troll! laugh

Never liked Elvis either - thought I was the only one.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by byc
Honestly, I never understood the attraction to Springsteen !!

Easy to remember lyrics maybe?

Try listening to Independence day Or Racing in the Streets or even Thunder Road. Nebraska and Darkness on the Edge of Town are probably a couple albums worth listening to.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
ANYTHING by Black Sabbath.

In the years since I bought two CD's and BOTH went sailing out the car window shortly after purchase crazy

Can't believe I actually damaged my hearing and PO'd the neighbors across the street so much by actually listening to that crap every day when I got home...

(OK, "Iron Man" does have comic value... "he was... turned to steel... in the earth's magnetic field... etc... etc..." grin

I think it was only about an equal time devoted to Clapton and Cream that saved me from even more brain damage....

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One eyed, one horned, flying purple eater. Or She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weany yellow pokka dot bikini.

Pretty much tops the chart.

jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

E
efw Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
ANYTHING by Black Sabbath.

In the years since I bought two CD's and BOTH went sailing out the car window shortly after purchase crazy

Can't believe I actually damaged my hearing and PO'd the neighbors across the street so much by actually listening to that crap every day when I got home...

(OK, "Iron Man" does have comic value... "he was... turned to steel... in the earth's magnetic field... etc... etc..." grin

I think it was only about an equal time devoted to Clapton and Cream that saved me from even more brain damage....

Birdwatcher

Iron Man is over rated as a song, but c'mon Electric Funeral & War Pigs both ROCK.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Robert Plant admitted last year the even he did not know what the meaning of Stairway to Heaven lyrics were. He said, "We don't need to hash that out. I'm not sure my eyes were even open during those years."

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
132 hits on a subject as important as the turd I just dropped down the crapper!!

Boy Oh boy!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Robert Plant admitted last year the even he did not know what the meaning of Stairway to Heaven lyrics were. He said, "We don't need to hash that out. I'm not sure my eyes were even open during those years."

Funny! Had a friend, a smart fellow, who found deep meaning in the lyrics. Remember the claim that you'd hear satanic messages if played backwards? His very religious wife would have had a fit if she knew that. laugh

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 44 invisible), 2,262 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,554
Posts18,453,614
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.