Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Got home from work today and it was awaiting my arrival. The 105'Max kisses square at 2.320" and they make 2675fps easily. Shots #6,7 and 8 out of the virgin spout touched at 100yds and that was good enough for load development.

.0025" constriction is doing nice things.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

2.320" kiss.

[Linked Image]

20MOA rail is nice for ring spacing...though it only leaves 23.7 Mils from a 200yd zero. The windshield will reach 1000yds easily and all out a mile is a breeze. A 75MOA rail would be nice.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Will whistle 50rds through it tomorrow to see WTF at 1000 and beyond.

[Linked Image]

The 20.3" contour dupe handles nicely and there's promise in the parcel. I reckon Critters will be giddy to pose with it.

Will paint it,after it's scratched up enough for it to adhere...which'll be no later than noon tomorrow...........(grin)

A Rabid addendum:

I'll Steel Wool wool moly away for COAL pics,as it seems to connect more dots for folks. The moly rounds are live.

Decided to load an extry 50rds this morning and perhaps shim the box,so it is more fitting of the modest COAL.

Pre-Rut this pass,gearing up for the 3wks of The November To Remember. Time to be Calling/Rattling now and keeping one's nose in the wind. Can see myself getting sidetracked,dredging Chrome,as it is ON.

Have a few more DBM's to install and some Kenworth shifters to screw on too.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/913/kGtQk7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/673/aBUsL6.jpg[/img]

And shim some more glass,so as to eek more erector travel.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/912/e3BOpY.jpg[/img]

Have a coupla more FF glass enroute,so it's gonna be a busy R&R...just like always................(grin)

That looks like a hell of a lot of fun!

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that lightening ain't distributed right." - Mark Twain
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
thanks Steve.

In Tacoma this weekend for Guard. Know a good place to look for used Montanas?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
What scopes are those BS?

AF
Let your work be shown to your servants, and your glorious power to their children.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Will whistle 50rds through it tomorrow to see WTF at 1000 and beyond.

[Linked Image]

Good job on producing an absolute clusterphuck.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by David_Walter
thanks Steve.

In Tacoma this weekend for Guard. Know a good place to look for used Montanas?

I make the rounds fairly regular and don't recall seeing one in the used rack recently. Welchers has a couple NIB.

Shoot me a PM if you'd like to grab lunch or a beer.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem338win
What scopes are those BS?

That's one of the SWFA Super Sniper scopes. Not sure if it's the 6x or 10x, but I think he said 6x.

Originally Posted by slm9s
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Where did the 20MOA rail for the Montana come from?

I could be wrong, but it looks like an EGW HD
http://www.opticsplanet.com/evolution-gun-works-hd-kimber.html

Stick posted elsewhere that is an EGW. Talley also makes a 20MOA rail for the Kimbers.

Originally Posted by TexasPhotog

I've shot this rig and it's slicker than greased moose poop.

About to get slicker real soon...2.5-10x42 Nightforce will be here next week. grin

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Kchuntfest 2014 continues and Prairie Fairy is cupping her wings and swooping in for the "Win". Laffin'! 'Course she's powerless in the refrain of waxing eloquent in "doing" almost as "much" as Jeff-O and Savage99 and mebbe with luck,she'll regale even further with more of her splendid pics. Re-laffin'!

Might this be a Window Licking Continuation of the "dreaded" Rifle Tip Over Chronicles?!? Let's pfhuqqing hope! UBER funny groundworks,being cemented in place. Laffin'!

Perhaps take a TV Timeout and mention what someone as pfuqqing STUPID as you,"does" for a "Living". Feel free to use as much Imagination and Pretend that it takes,to spruce the delusions right the pfhuqq up. Laffin'!

Now as The Tip Over Theorum goes,do thing become more "perilous" as center of gravity swings in huge changes,due barrel length and paint thickness? Hoping to hear your fascinating version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",as you feverishly flog the couch and rack up hours on your static kchunt. Laffin'!

I could only muse in the first hand,that things are well beyond Skookum when talking like contours and skewing things from 20,21 and 22-inches of spout length. PLEASE weigh in with more of your "findings". Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

As per always,it's never not a treat to be gifted with your FASCINATING inside firsthand look at Retardation and "all" the "satisfactions" it garners. Congratulations?!?

Prolly a REAL good pfhuqqing time for you to start taking notes.

Hint.

Laffin'!

Thank me later.

WOW+P+!!!

David,

Rail is in fact a 20MOA EGW,just like the one in the picture(s).(grin)

I'd prefer not to rail,but I slicked up all the 30mm DD Signatures on the Planet and it is,what it is. It would have reached the 2000yd line with the incorporation of another 20 Mils of erector travel,but will do nice thangs as it sets.

Blowed like Prairie Fairy yesterday and only had it out to the 850yd line. It was a right proper Hissy Fit,taking the neighbor's roof away and tumble weeding my NuCanoe into a rather impressive javelin.

Funny schit!

[Linked Image]

A guy stopped to turn his truck around,right on the shore of The Milford yesterday late afternoon and the gentle breeze blew his canopy offa his truck and I reckon it's still going.(grin)

In a perfect World I'd have reversible front DD's and 30mm DD Signatures aboard all,so as to bask ring spacing and erector travel...but will make do.

The "concessions" one makes in the interest of R&D.(grin)

'9s,

Optics Planet were the source and I trade there a smidge and have never been gypped.

'Photog,

It's a right proper SLEEPER,which were of course the premise. Wingmen are already gonna build of similar suit,after only a day of shooting.

Little bastard is a pfhuqqing PEACH.

Shimmed the box with a .250" aluminum plate an shortened a milld 700 .473" follower to Swiss Watch 'er guts.

Fastener location and type rate a thunk,to keep things away from the fire control unit and inlet both.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Did relieve for the shim,after a crunch mock assembly to "blueprint" malady,while Starting At The Pfhuqqing Start.

B4

[Linked Image]

B after

[Linked Image]

Gots m a hunch,that I'm onto sumptin'.(grin)

It'll be Famous,in nooooooooo time.

'338win,

More Fixed Fuqkers.

Worked out right,in that the rifle was awaiting me at the house,as was the glass(6X MQ),then despite the weather (2) more arrived yesterday afternoon(another 6X MD and a 16X MQ for the BMFOTP.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/673/4y2cD9.jpg[/img]
[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/913/8YLwtR.jpg[/img]

Poked the 6X MD on a 7-08AI wearing DBM and AICS mags. Will cool heels this AM,swill coffee and inlet/bed/paint it.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/673/N3rMaW.jpg[/img]

Have 'em in 6,10,12 and 16x with 20 specimens total and need a few dozen more,to thoroughly scratch the itch. Pards have a few too and of the 50 or so going,noone is less than ecstatic....with the Montucky Tip Over being held in especially high esteem,though only in 2223,2223AI,22-250AI,243,243AI,7-08,308,7 Whizzum,300Whizzum and 280AI chamberings. Nothing over 24",of course.

If you listen close....you'll be able to hear The Paper Hat Brigade whining in pfhuqqing unison,at the very mention of such facts. Laffin'!

FUNNY schit!

'Mooner,

One has gotta keep their nose in the wind and I've loooooonnnnngggggggggg been in the bidness of buying used Montuckies that "don't shoot".

They's the rarest of gems.(grin)

Needing a .473" L/A for a 23" 6-06 next,in a 3-grooved 8" twist dupe.

Might even poke one of them Tip Over scopes atop it.

Laffin'!

'98,

Only have 6X's on all of my Montuckies.

Hell...them sparse X's ain't even pfhuqqing "fair"....nor close.(grin)

If I get some weather,I'll roll some video for The Window Lickers to mull and touch a smidge more,on the "horrors" of Tip Over.

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooooo pfhuqqing hard!

WHERE do these CLUELESS Kchunts come from?!?

Just soooooooooo WOW +P++++.

(Addendum for more of Prairie Fairy's insecurities)

Sweetheart,

I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with and you can only do the "best" you can "do". Bless your heart.

You ALMOST said something about The Rifle,but went to FULL Pfhuqqing Whine Mode instead and you'll pardon my feigning my "surprise",as you dig deep in the reserves of all the things you almost did,all the wares you nearly did 'em with and all the places you pfhuqqing near did 'em. Laffin'!

Perspective and facts are often intellesting and I enjoy watching Reality collide with you Drooling Dumbphfuqqer's Fantasy(ies).

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/2R8G9469.jpg[/img]

Keep plagiarizing,you are really doing "great".

Laffin'!

Perhaps give thought to going FULL Secret Squirrel and again honking on your Rape Whistle,so as to summons the Do Nothing Brigade and you testy gals can go for the jugular,with "all" your faculties bolted together and REALLY make a "stand".

You poor poor CLUELESS Kchunt.

Just ohhhh sooooooooo....WOW.

Laffin'!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
[Linked Image]

Looks like this guy has been using the Big Schtick technique on his car.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Here is my slow twist 6BR. Accurate fun little gun.
[Linked Image]
It shoots pretty good with a re-contoured Keriger BR barrel.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by 6MMWASP; 10/03/14.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
[Linked Image]

Looks like this guy has been using the Big Schtick technique on his car.

Here`s the original Big Stick RV/Scooby Van with BS himself back in the days when he could barely make it out the tops of his boots. Somethings never change.

Too bad I'll have to wait 48 hrs for the hook to set ...... Laffin'

[Linked Image]

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
SuperKchunt,

"Congratulations" upon the SWEET "satisfactions" that must be your's,in being "lucky" enough to have more of my pictures in your Photobucket Account,than you do of yourself. Laffin'!

Ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that your entire "Life" is a fruitless ruse and that "living" vicariously,is as close as you will EVER get?!? Bless your heart. Laffin'!

You'll pardon my adding more Factoids to your glaring insecurities and in no particular order,than chronological.

(1) Puberty were especially kind to me and you need look no further than your Cock Gawking Fascinations to confirm same. Laffin'!

2) I also "suffered" the "rigors" associated with winning the Nat'l Championship due my Athletic Excellence. Rest assured,you wanna be me in the crunch. Laffin'!

3) I was "fraught" with knocking the bottom out of The Prom Queen and being crowned Prom King,despite my rough edges. Laffin'!

PS...I Married The Boner Of The Month. Hint. Re-laffin'!

4) I shot more in my teenage years than you've "managed" in your "whole" pathetic "Life". Laffin'!

If only to substantiate your Insecurities...and as a starter. Laffin'!

Now for your Cock Gawkedness,I'll toss you a cookie and you can feel free to use as much Imagination and Pretend that you can muster,to coax yourself into "believing" you don't already have the pic loaded in "your" account. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Never have seen a dog,thanks for your uncanny "experience","knowledge" and "results",as the byproduct of your "hard charging" ways. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Too bad that The World will have to wait on your Reincarnation,so you can "contribute" in the firsthand.

Laffin'!

You Drooling Clueless Dumbpfhuqqs are a hoot!

As an aside the 7-08AI is doing nice thangs. Hint.

From a 225yd zero,the erector will reach the 1800yd line and the windshield bonus,will squarely carry the parcel into "Long Range". Laffin'!

Re-17 shines brightly,2850fps with 162's is a breeze and increased COAL latitude with (5) formed pokes in the belly,do not suck. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/540/Wed0Hq.jpg[/img]
[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/631/fwgdte.jpg[/img]

'Course it's in The Paint Shop currently. Hint.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/905/ulAaRU.jpg[/img]

GREAT talk.

You poor poor STUPID Pfhuqq!

Wow+P+.

Oooooopsssssss,if only as an aside...money DO grow on trees.

Laffin'!

Addendum:

'6,

THANKS...never even pfhuqqing heard of it!

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/909/FECBhg.jpg[/img]

Laffin'!

'Kchunt,

You're doing "great"!

Laffin'!

Looking forward to seeing more of my pictures,in "your" Album.

Laffin'!

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced in accordance to your means,so you can "contribute".

Bless your heart.

Pretend ain't real...despite your feverish attempts to Imagine same.

Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BS Try some 17 in the BR with the 105 and report back hint

Pack it in rehint

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can believe you wasted your 1 per 48hr post like that. Pathetic, really! Hard being short, isn't it?

See you in two days or less depending on which one of your alter egos posts first ...... Laffin'

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
...except Improved and necked to .224". grin

Now yer talkin'!

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Jury is still out.

Laughing................

[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Love those red headed bucks you guys have up there. May have to go up and shoot one of them one day here.

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Those are three dandies!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And so Nov begins. Nice bucks stick.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jury is still out.

Laughing................

[Linked Image]

RAR? What cal?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow! Great bucks Stick.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 54 invisible), 2,571 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,564
Posts18,453,755
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.