-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thousands of people slip and die in the shower. ..happens in jails too!

whistle

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by mart

The details of the arrest indicate he did resist. Failing to comply with a stated directive during the course of an arrest is resistance. It is known as passive resistance and is used many times by suspects to make the arrest more troublesome for the officers. In this case the officer told him to turn his head, which contains his biter, away from the officer, and he failed to comply. For the officer's safety he had to gain compliance and it appears he did so with a minimal amount of force. If that little rug burn as it was earlier described, constitutes excessive force in your book then may I politely suggest you extract your head from your posterior.

Don't know if you've ever been bitten by an offender but it sucks. Aside from the injury from a bite (one of my sergeants lost a finger tip), there is the potential for contact with body fluid pathogens. I've had to endure the prophylactic protocol after an exposure. It's no fun being just friends with your wife for six months.

That officer did right. Get over it.
Even weaker.

You were a biter when you were a child, weren't you.

Bet his boyfriend broke him of that habit.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Peeker...
Weak.

Dipshit they should water board his ass every day for the next two years and then just hang him and leave him for all to see. You have to be the dumbest jackass on the internet. Go chew on your mom for mis-using your knives, grill another steak with the Styrofoam pad stuck to it (but eat it this time), shrink wrap your shower gun, look for scary negroes in pickup trucks, look for spider eyes in your lawn at night,drop your concealed carry handgun in public again...the list of your accomplishments is endless.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
And that's just what he has admitted to on here........

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
And that's just what he has admitted to on here........

Well, that and to carrying weapons daily on school grounds (assuming that he is actually working as a teacher at all).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell doesn't Fla have the "locked in the vehicle law" like nc?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Makes you wonder what he's done that he HASN'T posted on here?

Again assuming anything he's posted has any truth to it at all.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The nose gash and the left side bruising indicates a little weight was placed on the back of his head. Some premature justice got in the way of a good arrest.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Lots of sho nuf innanet exspurts up in heah tonight!

MAGA
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Lots of sho nuf innanet exspurts up in heah tonight!

Amusing isn't it

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Abandoned hangar in the middle of nowhere, by all accounts, Frein would be sucking a "self inflicted" if the cops were as bad as everyone says.

But hell, let me get the kooks fired up, and note that it was the feds who grabbed him - as he was in fact a government op. Had the state po-po got there first, Frein would be getting a closed casket.

C'mon, hawk, can I get a +1?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Actually, that's a good (conspiracy) point. The Feds can't catch a cold in a kindergarten. They had to have a hand in this, and just enough "roughing him up" to pass the local cop smell test when they hauled him out.

The locals would have smoked him or beaten him to a pulp.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
The reason thoughtful and circumspect people oppose this sort of conduct by the police

I'm thoughtful, and circumspect, but have no problem whatsoever with the way Frein was treated.
Then, as far as I'm concerned, you're not.

I guess it is really a good thing that I don't crave, need, or even particularly want your approval, then, huh?

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
The nose gash and the left side bruising indicates a little weight was placed on the back of his head. Some premature justice got in the way of a good arrest.

Nothing Hawkeye didn't do when he was a white=coated goon in a psych ward. You know, when he was protecting the doctors.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 4ager
Actually, that's a good (conspiracy) point. The Feds can't catch a cold in a kindergarten. They had to have a hand in this, and just enough "roughing him up" to pass the local cop smell test when they hauled him out.

Wrong. He is a CIA operative working in the US. He isn't really hurt at all just has a little psoriasis problem.

The president sent him to shoot some cops so that the cops would start shooting every one not carrying a badge.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Is my double sided non stick tin foil hat on straight?

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Scott F

Wrong. He is a CIA operative working in the US.

Mossad. Same thing, really.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by Scott F

Wrong. He is a CIA operative working in the US.

Mossad. Same thing, really.

that's IT! why he even has a jewish name! (eye roll)

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bad thing about that picture being posted is that Frein and his sister will now sue the cops for big bucks and probably will win. She's not even sure that he did what he is accused of.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
Abandoned hangar in the middle of nowhere, by all accounts, Frein would be sucking a "self inflicted" if the cops were as bad as everyone says.

But hell, let me get the kooks fired up, and note that it was the feds who grabbed him - as he was in fact a government op. Had the state po-po got there first, Frein would be getting a closed casket.

C'mon, hawk, can I get a +1?

Careful, yer gonna get all them nice folks in Ferguson all fired up again and then there's gonna be hell to pay.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 6MMWASP, 358WCF, 13 invisible), 1,607 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,658
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.