24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've decided I want one of these about 18" tall, on my truck's headache rack, facing aft.

When the turn signals are put in play, the eyes swing in that direction, in sync. with the flasher.

No shortage of WORTHWHILE projects abounding, these days.

I can see demand for that driving production shifts into overtime.

Pears be unto you.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

BP-B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
The ultimate state of sucking has never been achieved, but with that old cannon you're close to the edge of almost there.

If the bore looks as good as the rest of the barrel, he will have achieved that state.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've decided I want one of these about 18" tall, on my truck's headache rack, facing aft.

When the turn signals are put in play, the eyes swing in that direction, in sync. with the flasher.

No shortage of WORTHWHILE projects abounding, these days.

I can see demand for that driving production shifts into overtime.

Pears be unto you.

The "Deluxe Model" will feature a selector for an exhaust cutout/ smoke generator like one would rig on an aerobatic craft.

.....blowing out of that grinning yawp.

Those of us running old 12 valve Cummins can just get by with the cutout.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
So, would the "emergency flasher mode" require the eyes to blink?

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Absolutely, and there'll be a transistorized Morse Code concurrent,going,

... --- ... --- ... ---

A 160 DB speaker equipped model would be nice, ...for bellowing epithets at tailgaters texting while eating burritos.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Wouldn't a couple of railroad locomotive horns be more humane?

Ed

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There ya' go,.....180 PSI 180 DB !

GTC

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
There ya' go,.....180 PSI 180 DB !

GTC

Not only causes deafness, but bleeding from the eyes!

Ed

BTW WTF does this have to do with a front sight? Unless we are talking about putting sights on the locomotive horns...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Chit,....are we supposed to remain "on topic" here ?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Wondering if we can do the pear in miniature form? Nice insert that.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

I suggest we pair the pear with a big "GFY" sticker and use it in replying to Democrats

grin

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Well, my 20 year old Pedersoli shoots just fine, looks fine and I'm happy with it. Course, my 30 year old Beretta 686 is friggin beautiful. Hell, I even liked my 40 year old Alpha Romeo...but that stayed in Italy when I left. Luigi must have been well rested.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't have a Pedersoli Sharps but I have been out-shot by shooters who used them...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Bring it out the right side as viewed from the back and top.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What? Oh, you're replying to the OP.

Was thinking pears and flashing lights. Sorry.

I am..........disturbed.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
666 members (1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 74 invisible), 2,756 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,644
Posts18,399,051
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.