Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Sittin here in the living room front door open, bare foot, wearing shorts and a t-shirt and drinkin a cop of coffee, and damned if going out to get the paper the concrete isn't a little chilly on the bare feet! Sky is blue and cloudless with just a hint of a chilly wind cumming up... there was a little talk of rain yesterday 30% chance, but didn't see any.

Phil

GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Yea, but you're still in California.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Odd, I thought he'd be talking about going hunting this weekend. Not.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yea, but you're still in California.

Yep. Its warm in hell too.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ha.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Sittin here in the living room front door open, bare foot, wearing shorts and a t-shirt and drinkin a cop of coffee, and damned if going out to get the paper the concrete isn't a little chilly on the bare feet! Sky is blue and cloudless with just a hint of a chilly wind cumming up... there was a little talk of rain yesterday 30% chance, but didn't see any.

Phil

Freudian?

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'd pass on the Greek Yogurt.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Phil

Sitting here, 8,500 feet looking out at a fresh, snow-covered pine forest. Fire crackling in the hearth, hot cup of fresh ground coffee. Sky is blue and cloudless and it's crisp 20 degrees. I'm not in California. GFY

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Yep.Its cold in heaven. grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Same here in Az, 70ish all week, but I can have a gun in my pocket without even having CC permit, smallies are going apechit, elk and deer hunts still going for another couple months...

Kent

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
yeah, i was sitting in the back yard a while ago in shorts, light breeze going, kind of cold. Must be in the 70's.
clear skies, and i can own just about any kind of firearm i want with little issue.
And, best part, i don't ever have to go west of the colorado river again, I think.
The PROBLEM is those people with calif plates that are an invasive species. As in thinking they now own my home town and have to remodel it into an image of what they left.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sitting here, 8,500 feet looking out at a fresh, snow-covered pine forest. Fire crackling in the hearth, hot cup of fresh ground coffee. Sky is blue and cloudless and it's crisp 20 degrees. I'm not in California. GFY

Same here in Az, 70ish all week, but I can have a gun in my pocket without even having CC permit, smallies are going apechit, elk and deer hunts still going for another couple months...

Only at 8,000 ft. but enjoying all of the above (except 70s), loving the snow blanket outside and being by the fire - will go out and enjoy the warm afternoon and forest in a while - and the sparkling non-polluted air, and the absence of sadly polluted social system like CA, etc.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Having lived a few short miles from where the OP lives, I can assure you that area is a chit hole of the first degree.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Phil

Yeah, but you're living below Cajon Pass and waiting for the 80mph wind that will blow for days every year.
Not to mention what's gonna happen when the San Andreas unlocks up in Devore.
I wouldn't go back to that no matter how damn cold it gets here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
yeah, i was sitting in the back yard a while ago in shorts, light breeze going, kind of cold. Must be in the 70's.
clear skies, and i can own just about any kind of firearm i want with little issue.
And, best part, i don't ever have to go west of the colorado river again, I think.
The PROBLEM is those people with calif plates that are an invasive species. As in thinking they now own my home town and have to remodel it into an image of what they left.

The East coast has that problem with damnyankees.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 700LH
Having lived a few short miles from where the OP lives, I can assure you that area is a chit hole of the first degree.
Well, if it's the San Diego area, I'd agree..

I was there from Oct '66 - Sept '69 and quite frankly froze my azz off.. Of course, that was at the sub piers at Pt. Loma Navy submarine base.. Feb '68 - came up on deck to be greeted with about an inch of snow on the sub.. Nearly wore out my peacoat in SD.. Screw that..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (12344mag, 163bc, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 59 invisible), 2,098 guests, and 1,112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,729
Posts18,457,448
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.